STEALING DEANDRES GOFUNDME MONEY

Listen up faggots. Today you're gonna do something. We're gonna make a point. We're gonna piss off BLM and the outrage that it's gonna create will out the lugenpresse.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=33R_MqZQCVI

This video is the final nail in the coffin of DeAndre Harris "I was beaten by white supremacists".

Everyone has to go to the GoFundMe report page and report his campaign for fraudulent claims. He is set to earb a 160k payday while his victims are getting harassed and fired.

Report the page.
Make him lose his money.
Blast this story open in a way msm can't ignore.
Piss off everyone.

This might be what we needed to unload the msm demonization of the right in Charlottesville. This can potentially get loads of normies back from the veiny paws of the far left.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EVX5KJqtDQI
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

did you really not link the page?

gofundme DOT COM SLASH mvc.php?route=contact /form&t=donation_page_report&pid=941_Reporting_From_Campaign_Page

This is the report page.

Link the video and explain that he wasnt a victim but he assaulted people first.

our agent provacateurs and spys are already deep within your ranks white boi. there is nothing you can do or try that hasnt been planned for. this is a fact. our white cohorts and alliances have already partnered up with the major breadmaker sites and any reports that contain your personal information will be redirected to one of our operatives for further reviews and shit. the day of the belt for you crackers is soon. you will get a ass whoopin like your always present in your life daddy could never give.

Tyrone-3030 out.

No Sup Forums was just being a bitch in processing links as spam
And here's his campaign.
gofundme DOT com SLASH i-was-beaten-by-white-supremacists

Those people don't care about objective truth, only "their truth". There is no amount of evidence that can sway them.

Bump.

its not an appeal to closedminded liberals, its an appeal to the moderators at gofundme

What if they don't take it down?

Bumping for justice.

No, but if GoFundMe is in any way ran by non-commies they will feel obliged to react. If we can just spam them and they react, we have a stick to whip the fake news media and on top of that BLM will make a huge deal out of it.

Remember that Shaun King has been spamming these lies for weeks and he's bankrolling people to dox those involved.

We can go from there. That's why first of all we need to spam them. If anyone has a decent shitposting Twitter, boost this idea. The idea itself can cause waves of attention and that's the main goal.

bumping for cutting gibs

Bump for potential.

No better way to piss off candyasses than by taking their unearned riches while theyre still salivating in anticipation.

Are there any other video evidences or images that I could link in my report message?

bamp

I made this video detailing the events prior to the fight.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EVX5KJqtDQI

Imo this alone is enough to conclude he wasn't a victim.

I'm adding this to the report message then, good job user

BTW gofundme is kinda annoying with it's reporting system

We got a chance to affect a real world situation here, goys. I don't get where the apathy comes from.

bamp

How so?

Bump

It's just money from stupid millenials going to a nigger that will spend it on coke and whores...

It's fine desu

I think it's funny when the "Brothas" try to play the Jewish Sympathy Trip.

The jews were their slave masters that traded them to their jewish plantation owners, and now they think a person of "Color" from the entertainment industry is their legal representative and have authorized their riots and will turn the media in their favor.

Asking Whites to cover their asses "In The Hood" while they act like fools.....

Pants Up Don't Loot.....FOOL

To side with the Jewish Media and use it as a tool while being systematically routed into rioting at every point is FULL RETARD

To expect JAY Z to fund these riots is even bigger of a joke......he's outta money......lol

Now all you get is that Lemonade? Where's the Fried Chicken Beyonce?

Seems they like to pay for hundreds of Agent Provocateurs in their race war.

Good job Pawns.....Good Job following the direction of the Corrections Corp of America

You play real stupid on stage for a reason, so your tools will act even more impulsive and act even more innocent.

Don't you know that you have to know the Law to know where Civil Rights comes from.

It comes from Vermont......and it burns every idiot to the ground in its path......

Don't think the Color Schemes will work when the Homeboys are playing ANTIFA like a bunch of pussies.

Have you ever seen a true black man?

Do they play stoopid games in the streets to claim territory that isn't theirs.....

Jewish African Fundamentalists looking for a handout from who?

Donald Trump?

not sure what this post is about but I like it.

Nah nigga. It's about his image as a hero, a martyr. It's about exposing blm and msm as liars. It's about correcting the image of "the nazid zre on the rise" and who was actually violent at Chzrlottesville.

You're seeing it way too small, Kees.

gofund
me.com/i-was-beaten-by-white-supremacists

Easiest way to post urls is to simply split in on 2 lines. This way or friends at their far-alt-center hacking terminals can just drag the whole thing to their url field.

Thank you.

bumping a good thread

Sorry Im not much of a hacker. We all have our weaknesses.

Wouldn't it be easier to inform the authorities to get him arrested

Here is a (((You))) for trying
1.2/10

Well made. Would be great to have an updated version that places OP's video in context.

Reporting in, kamaraden.

bump for justice

That, too. It could pass for attempted murder. Is the FBI line still up? His arrest would be amazing. Shaun King has been ranting to get the right wingers arrested for weeks.

The OP video takes place right before the REPLAY at the 3-4minute mark when the fight initially erupts. It cant be seen clearly in my vid bc of the angle whatche did, but this fills it up.

Kameraden* close enough