MSNBC is the only MSM that still retains a shred of sanity and accountability. Prove me wrong

MSNBC is the only MSM that still retains a shred of sanity and accountability. Prove me wrong.

kikes

idk about them but CNN is about to give me a brain aneurysm

Katy 'two fathers' Turd

>Huge Scandal:
>Trump paid his taxes

>Prove me wrong.

Ok. MSNBC is run by Hillary Clinton who is really just a human-suit worn by Adolf Hitler (literally) because he's immortal and is from a planet known as SuckMyDickLand.

Prove me wrong.

tits or gtfo

/thread

Literally more biased than CNN, I don't know how they even manage to do that.

go fuck yourself you stupid fucking faggot

A broken clock is right, twice a day.

i want to munch on katy tur's boobs

in a report on Sup Forums they said trap means hot girl i want to rape how the fuck do you even take them seriously

There are no good media outlets.

And fuck her dad's neo-vagina.

Olbermann's sack was all over that face.

>We've been leaked Trump's tax returns
>Commercial Break
>Trump, Tax Returns, Bad
>Commercial Break
>(((((How long can we string you along))))))
>Commercial Break
>And he paid a higher tax rate than Bernie or Obama

post more Katy!!!

A shred but those fucking far left faggot cunts are quickly becoming pic related at warp speed.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! thier whole website is nothing but clickbait articles mixed indiscriminately among actual articles written by advertisers to mimic the msnbc writting style and its way on purpose.

This is like saying buzzfeed is an example of good journalism.

No, not even close, it's horrible.

Morning Joe is ok

>Morning Joe is ok

Joe S. is an intern-groping, home wrecking, shill... He didn't turn on Trump until his handlers at NBC told him to shill for hill.Then Joe got vitriolic when his not-so-secret affair with Mika was outed by Trump as payback for the hillshill