Can I get a quick rundown?

Do these people really face any other problems than the "evil russian" they are always talking about?

Yes

Yes
Part of population is Russian and the Crimean situation has proven the Ruskies are quite willing to 'liberate' any foreign living Russians

Like what. Go ahead and tell me your hardships.

Other problems, no other threats.

Current problems.
-What the evil russian did
- What the evil russian is doing
- What the evil russian could do
Their geographic position in the continent made them an usual subject of foreign spheres of influence and expansionist wars

latvia looks like a pretty comfy place to live desu

Kek

Spot on

I've been to Latvia and Lithuania
Whole political discourse is literally BLM tier niggardly

>Da russkie be keeping UZ down
>We WUZ EUROPEANS , dey russkies be not

It's political schizophrenia on a Nationwide scale

Here's a quick rundown. Balts are vile tribes that have been ass-fucked by Swedes for centuries. Being in a permanent state of irrelevance and butthurt they are hostile and depressed. Their language is shit, they are paranoid about Russia that would not take them over if they paid Putin.

Basically, a wasteland, Europe's own banana republics.

>20% mohameed has spoken

Son I am disappoint.

One thing I've noticed on Sup Forums and sometimes Sup Forums is that baltic countries sometimes call me a retarded burger for not speaking their language or knowing their customs by heart. Their countries don't matter, and they're the ones speaking english hahahaha.

>25% russian has spoken
top kek

Lol

to be honest, those countries need to return the russian clay that they stole when the soviet union broke up

>no lwow
Seriously?

Shit life, what other problems do you expect?

Baltics are non countries
Estonia=Russian clay
Latvia=German clay
Lithuania=partly polish clay

Fuck em

Butthurt belt

>Do these people really face any other problems than the "evil russian" they are always talking about?
I don't know for Latvia and Estonia, but Lithuania has one huge problem
>an eternal butthurt

>wanting to live with gommie fags

Estonia is ok though.

stop beliving the memes, if a pint of beer cost more than 1€ its a communist shithole

Russia tried to officially review our collective independence back in 2012 (we were never legal members of the Soviet Union to begin with). That is all you need to know

The native population being perpetually concerned about Russia is a great way to foster nationalism and further sentiments againts dindus, however the economic problems are somewhat real, the costs of living are high for what the wages are.

the future of the white race TBQH

might be true to latvia. but from 1991 to 2016 i think it was around 280k russians left the country compered to 57k estonians