>Uqayribat pocket:IS launched attack towards Salamiyah city, no gains
>Sweida:US-backed rebels offensive on SAA position fails
>SAA liberate 11 villages, en route to Sukhnah
>SAA pushes north of al-Sukhnah to link-up with Tiger Forces
>IS pocket in east Hama shrinking as SAA takes new hilltop
>DeZ:RuAF SyAF jets raid constantly to prevent IS offensive
>SAA liberate Huwaysisl-Aybidiya from IS in central Homs
>IS-held west Qalamoun pocket shrinks by 50%
>RuAF:800 airstrikes, 316 sorties in 5 days, video emerges of RuAF bombing IS convoy, killing 200 IS
>20+ civis killed by US-coalition airstrike in Al-Jazaa, E Al-Shaddadi
>HTS jihadists launch attacks on Aleppo supply line
>Rebel spies exterminate IS gathering in DeZ, 8 dead

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KEUHfcnE7TQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=ANGWKepBr4c&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/TomtheBasedCat/status/900753769918599171
youtube.com/watch?v=33JJ9r6XpFM
youtube.com/watch?v=cf4y2vfi0jo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Israel_relations#Israeli_logistical_support_for_Iran_during_the_Iran.E2.80.93Iraq_War_.281980.E2.80.9388.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel's_role_in_the_Iran–Iraq_war
mod.gov.sy/index.php?node=5642&nid=22221&First=0&Last=8497&CurrentPage=0&FD=&TD=&&ctr=655
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.168932&lon=37.454324&z=15&m=bs&show=/27708476/Jin-Al-Albawi
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
youtube.com/watch?v=cZk4Yu42g0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ASSAD WILL WIN

Exguse me, where are the gainz?

They are coming
S O O N
O
O
N

>Qalamoun
youtube.com/watch?v=KEUHfcnE7TQ&feature=youtu.be

First leaf best leaf

Some-nth for /sg/ is the best place on 4!
>bus captcha - gainz on the way

Justin Trudeau reclaims another Canadian state for the Islamic settlers, - 2025 colorized

>Qalamore
youtube.com/watch?v=ANGWKepBr4c&feature=youtu.be

Hello guys
Who's winning the Civil war?

Iran and Russia

>53rd Brigade have been tasked with liberating Hawija. Stay tuned.
>I believe the parent unit is 14th Division.
twitter.com/TomtheBasedCat/status/900753769918599171

>ywn eat figs with your m8 Bashar

What about Assad?

>Both HTS and ISIS are attacking Ithriyah-Salamiyah road

oh shit

i have doubts, that it will last for too long but it's still a bad thing

>pic unrelated

It's over and it failed.
ISIS are supposedly making gains along the Euphrates though.

It was Twitter offensive. And only by ISIS.

i hope they do their best

Gassad lost the moment he gave up his chemical weapons. He's a mere Russian puppet now.

Russia,Israel,Iran

NTH FOR UNITED ARAB REPUBLIC

Iran, Israel and Russia

Gains fucking WHEN?

BAATHISM 4 LYF

israel, iran, russia

you should commit suicide tbqh

Pope Francis is so gay. lol

youtube.com/watch?v=33JJ9r6XpFM

'

Wrong thread.

>S*ddamists

haha!

There is no justification for supporting Assad but not supporting Saddam. Both are secular Ba'athist Arab nationalist dictators, the only difference is one is Sunni the other is Alawite.

If this is the reason you support one but not the other then you are a sectarian pos and should kill yourself.

-

>Letting Tr*bals and the Normally Defeated Force protect your flank
Not even once.

>are
S*ddam is currently occupied with getting blacked in hell.

--

are we saddamposting?

youtube.com/watch?v=cf4y2vfi0jo

>blacked
>guy doing the blacking is an Iraqi refugee that went to work with the Americans as a translator

>There is no justification for supporting Assad but not supporting Saddam
Assad is alive, sad*am is dead.

>There is no justification for supporting Assad but not supporting Saddam.
Saddam was a dumb unresponsible shit that overplayed his diplomatic hand while actually being an agressor sometimes
Now I don't like how it ended for him or iraq but I don't really care for Saddam himself

>supporting assad but not saddam

Neck yourself mongoloid

Wouldn't be any fun if we won every battle without effort.

>shilling for a dead dictator that did the bidding of Am*rica

he was a pan-arab nationalist baathist, the same ideology followed by assad. If you support Assad or Saddam, you must support the other, otherwise you're a sectarian faggot.

where are you from? are you even arab? I bet you're a p*rsian

/

Sorry, i don't like traitors that suck saudiburger dick and gas anti-zionists

=

>After an extensive search of an Iraqi farm on December last year, U.S. Special Forces and a translator named Samir brushed aside leaves and dirt from one area of the farm, uncovering the spider hole where Saddam Hussein was hiding.

>For Samir, the journey to the farm in Saddam's homeland was a long, difficult and unlikely trek. A Shia in the Iraqi town of Nasiriya, he grew up hating the Iraqi dictator.

>A Shia

SHIAED.COM

where are you from you nigger? answer the question you ugly

kurds aren't antizionist you dumbfuck

Lads what's hts? They weren't in the war a while ago I don't remember them.

>he was a pan-arab nationalist baathist, the same ideology followed by assad.
That's great and all, it's a shame how it played out but he's not a saint or anything
Belonging to a certain ideology doesn't make you a perfect,infallible being

tahrir all sham
alqaeda rebrand episode 5

shi'a is plural you retard, singular is shi'i.

he literally did nothing wrong ever

they are moderates

Shite.

This is why Us a russian I hate the west and Sup Forumsyou should follow me

Our God dont Said thet a Guy can fuck Guy in the ass in bible

He Said Adam and hava can fuck and have a lot of cildren

All this is american prapaganda to weak the nordic slavic race

Its like the selfie or the twork shit its come from Amerika to

The west(holy Roman Empire ) become the cancar after the emperor katexan kατεχαν (holder)died and the east breakd up and become orthodox (Constantinople) (Byzantine)

The west become weak and weaker and soon will gone they now have feminist gays lezbians and other shit

What I am trying to say is Chtolics are fake story thet made by Jews to control Europa and make them weak

But them ((((((( )))))))never control east Europa and Russia

So Russian Greeks Serbs are the followers of katexan the emperor thet died

Satan is in the west
Antixrist in the west to

Russia need to nuke the west world us soon is pesibole the west will never alow Russia to become the new Russian holy empire thet mean to be with the princes sofia she had real holy roman blood in her but she died in Moscow

Russian can become empire only is she take Constantinople but they (((((( ))))))))don't want them

They are
1 tony blier 2 rotsilds 3 rokafeler 4 bill geits
5 soares 6 prince of England 7 prince of spain 8 saudia Arabia 9 king Muhammad Abdul

Thay are the zions they are the secret goverment they control all banks all mony in the west

But they have one problem ((((((())))))))))they don't control Russia

Mabe we are 5 or 10 or 58 but the Aryan's barbarians soldiers will be back and I believe the our gods will be waken soon to

Toghter we need to delete from this world this raten to cure pepole thet control us

And we become imigrants now:( and posting ander fake flag
God bless Syria Iran Korea and ukraina fight them they bombed Yugoslavia (tony blier the englo)

Iran is the only force threatening Isr*el and S*ddam figured using am*rican gas on Iran was a great idea.
tfu on your CIA agent

SHI'IED.COM

Like invading kuwait wasn't retarded as fuck
Invading Iran was absolutely not a dumb and agressive move
>m-m-muh ebil majoosi going to invade,muh pre-emptive self-defence
literally israel-tier

Man, /sg/ has really turned into an iranian shill proxy site lately.

They all have the same defeated face

>Not being a saddam fanatic means you're a majoosi fanatic
lithuania pls

so you're a persian scum. nice. my dad killed a few of you in the 80's. good times.

Also khomeini was a zionist khara and now he's getting raped by satan just like he used to rape little girls in tal afar (emulating his prophet after all i guess)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Israel_relations#Israeli_logistical_support_for_Iran_during_the_Iran.E2.80.93Iraq_War_.281980.E2.80.9388.29

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel's_role_in_the_Iran–Iraq_war

i can't wait till israel nukes the majoos to hell

>SAA recaptured Jan-Al-Albawi
mod.gov.sy/index.php?node=5642&nid=22221&First=0&Last=8497&CurrentPage=0&FD=&TD=&&ctr=655
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.168932&lon=37.454324&z=15&m=bs&show=/27708476/Jin-Al-Albawi

I hope youre arab

I'm pretty sure (((they))) control Russia. its just two banker sects. The jews have full control of the opposition. One of the reasons Arabs couldnt win vs Israel was the USSR telling Israel everything.

Hey bro keep on posting Saddam. Baathist brothers ftw!

it's a shame, Iranians literally have no respect for arabs, it's sad that Arabs afford these subhuman beasts any respect. Saddam had the right idea with the mustard/nerve toxin combination.

Iran aided terrorists that bombed mustansiriya and killed 20 students you retard, they violated the Algiers accord in which they promised not to aid terrorist groups inside Iraq, therefore they started the war.

Kuwait was a dumb move but Kuwait is historically part of iraq anyway, he should have waited a bit longer till he was strong enough to face America before making any moves.

>illogically hating the only leader who's stood up for arab rights since nasser makes you a shill for a state that hates arabs

makes sense tho

>the only difference is one is Sunni the other is Alawite
Yes but it's not about the sect. The main difference between them is that both have their own vision of Ba'athism, kinda similar to the Sino-Soviet split.

KEK

Isr*el has no fear for your kind.
You are used goods and ISIS now.
Just go back to your saudi master and let the big boys handle the kikes.

>One of the reasons Arabs couldnt win vs Israel was the USSR telling Israel everything.
or you know... arabs being extremely incompetent, refusing to properly work together in the hope they themselves could occupy/gain the most

Arabs were winning the 1948 war despite the Israelis having a larger army in the field, they lost after the ceasefire during which israel got reequipped and the arabs didn't.

Also all the equipment the arabs got from the ussr was second-rate monkey model shit, whereas Israel got the best stuff from america.

lmao you wouldn't be posting from sweden if your beloved islamic revolution hadn't expelled your grandparents

>people want to destroy this
lol

>sad*amists can't do shit against Iran
>Israel blz helb :DDDD nuke ebil Iran:DD

Yes at some point we should greenbus them out. I dont have anything againt shia, infact they are much more sane ppl, but /sg/ is /syria/ not /shia/ or whatever /sectarian/ general.

fuck off chaim

Not really, there's a lot more to it.
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
youtube.com/watch?v=cZk4Yu42g0I

This. But don't be harsh on the lad though, he's from Malawi. Different education and development rates over there.

tip: im not from the middle east
Funny though how the only vocal S*ddamists are diaspora rapefugees parasiting on the white mans world

>mediocre brown people
Omg what would the world do without more brown people!?
Every brown tribe is precious!
>meanwhile Jews want to destroy this.

I've seen stuff like this before, specificlly tht vid.

I personally don't care overmuch about sandnigger politics, I just hate western neocons, globalists and zioshits. Saddam allowed himself to be used as an USraeli sword against Iran, then got played like a damn fiddle and discarded by his former masters. He fell due to his own stupidity, and I don't feel strongly about him either way. Bashar on the other hand did literally nothing wrong except maybe being a little bit too much of a softie.

exactly. Shi'ism is an Arab religion, Imam Ali and Hussein were all Arabs. Its sad modern Arab shi'ites feel the need to heil to a foreign country like Iran.

During the Iran-Iraq war, the Persians sang songs about Karbala like it was their city, when its an Arab Iraqi city. The Persians have only been shi'ite for 500 years or less, and they act like it's their religion, whereas Arabs had been followers of Ali since the very beginning.

Moreso, Arabs followed Ali because they wanted to, P*rsians only converted to Shi'ism cause they were forced to.

>[delet dis in iraqi]

>is historically part of iraq
Ah yes the long history of "iraq"
Literally a non-country created by sykes-picot,
t. expert on non-countries, flag related
In '48 the kikes didnt have (a lot of) "best stuff from america" it was mostly czechoslovak rip-off german equipment,yugoslav shit and british stens
Let's also forget how Jordan fucked up the war

I find your obsession with Saddam very weird, Australian user

>"...eat these Mr. President, lolol pls dont kill me."

kek, look at these two commie faggots