The slippery slope to race realism

we gotta spread this around. get End the IQ Gap trending on twitter and link this article to show normies there is an IQ gap without their "racism" mental block getting in the way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xv5ZxBSNjYU
pi-top.com/products/pi-top
unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6872626
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4286575/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2668913/
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15651931
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22713927
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3079384/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11694885
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22963424
scopus.com/record/display.uri?eid=2-s2.0-0019793890&origin=inward&txGid=0
scan.oxfordjournals.org/content/5/2-3/203.full
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289605000917
science.sciencemag.org/content/309/5741/1720
ucl.ac.uk/tcga/tcgapdf/Thomas-99-intelligence.pdf
jstor.org/stable/2999198?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/factor-analysis-of-population-allele-frequencies-as-a-simple-novel-method-of-detecting-signals-of-recent-polygenic-selection-copy.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18292342
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doesn't that headline indirectly acknowledge that there IS an IQ/intelligence gap betweem blacks and whites?

Chin up lads

youtube.com/watch?v=xv5ZxBSNjYU

no, it explicitly says that. which is why we have to spread this to normies. but we can't just say "SEE? BLACKS ARE LOWER IQ" or they'll just be like "evil racists are lying".

we gotta spread it under fake SJW accounts by acting as if the iq gap is a huge injustice that we must fix. so we gotta start trending #EndTheIQGap and linking to this

this

How does this whole Twitter network work? What's the best way a group of Twitter accounts can maximise their publicity?

need the quick rundown

>we gotta spread this around
fuck off potato. i think your forgot where you are. run back to tumblr and tell them you have failed and that we shall retaliate in due time

>Make it a career ender to find a genetic cause for low Negro IQ
Still no genetic evidence!

That will horribly backfire as IQ tests will be mandated to change to reflect racial disparity. Just like common core.

I thought IQ was genetic by definition?

There are already a lot of childless White women who work in cognition who support cultural IQ tests for nogs. They are emotional and can't defend their field at all. I've trolled a few on Twitter. They can't even explain why they want cognitive segregation for niggers.

>That will horribly backfire as IQ tests will be mandated to change to reflect racial disparity.
When I was in college a million years ago they used to play this trick. If they had cultural questions that only black people could answer then they would score higher on the tests and white people would score lower.

The examples were nicknames for certain kinds of cars and shit like that. The kinds of questions that aren't even on IQ tests.

Eugenics is real and it does have an effect on your intelligence. The Jews know this, the European Aristocracy knows this, and China knows this.

Yes

So its only a matter of time until they change it

There is a gap. It's a fact. They're making the argument that it's due to environmental and socioeconomic factors instead of genes.

All word problems will be phrased in terms of watermelon slices, and drug weights

>watermelon
I think you mean boneless jungle ham.

A portion of all white income should go to blacks to fix the IQ gap.

kek

>Vox

Are you happy Sup Forums?
You guys will be the spark for something big.
It'll make the election look like child's play.
I'm warning you, stop spreading bullshit.

If Aquaneesha be selling watta mellons to buy a crack rock, and she made half a dolla on each mellon, how many she gotta pimp out to get a $25 dolla rock?

I think they can turn around race realism
>admit blacks on average have a lower IQ
>start pushing a meme that low IQ is a disability
>it's not their fault they were born disabled
>because they are disabled they can't be held responsible
>they need more gibs

about fity watamelon

Niggers can be super retarded.

Nigger genius detected.
You've been accepted to MIT.

Yes but normies are ignorant about biology and especially genetics. They think genetics only determine how you look.

I wonder if his nog parents actually paid for computer camp or if it was a gibs me dat program.

yeah, they do acknowledge it now

I mean that's what they push already. You seriously think affirmitve action is about socio economics? You know damn well they know blacks are stupid that's why they give them a handicap. It's just easier to sell to the public as a socioeconomic because they think eventually they will be able to fix socioeconomics. If people realize you can't fix stupid they wouldn't be as open to the ideas

black people are just like everyone else

>A Pi-Top, a laptop you actually assemble from a Raspberry Pi and associated parts
Give the kid a little credit.

Different kinds need different environments to really flourish. The kind of people who know best are usually of their own.

but muh constitution and god said we are all equal!

Every time this story expands my heart raises.
Like, you couldn't write satire this good because you'd be accused of being a racist.
Yet there it is, not in some bigots fantasy but in physical reality.

>take the time to read this shit
>it devolves fully into "oy vey anudda shoah"

We're doing something right.

No wonder america scores a high on IQ tests.

I bet they have questions like what does chocolate taste like?

That's just not true

I don't even know where your third-world country is located. Upgrade your mudhut before you start talking shit to literally the greatest empire in all of human history.

Indeed. But the fact is that there are TONS of good reasons that show that genes are a factor.

This isn't to say their claims of diet, economic situation, etc. don't affect IQ - I'm absolutely certain they do. But I'm also absolutely certain that genes also play a role.

The distinct genes of the different races cause tons of things - different facial structure (wide noses in Africans, different eye socket structure in East Asians), different hair texture (frizzy in Africans), but also different prevalences of medical conditions (Asian Flush is unique to East Asians, Sickle Cell Anaemia is more common in Africans).

We're genetically different. You can see these differences reflected in behaviours that are apparent across the world. Africans are loud and expressive - thus we see they have high crime rates in every single country they exist in (even when they earn more than other races - e.g. in England and Wales, blacks have a higher average disposable income than Pakistanis and Bangladeshis, but they commit MUCH more crime).

Asians are quieter and more disciplined. And thus we see Asians have much higher rates of going to university (they spend the most on education of any group in the US), high levels of educational attainment (Singapore, South Korea, China, Japan all score among the highest in the world for school attainment).

These behavioural differences between the races are observable in every single country that they exist. There's every reason to believe that these differences are rooted in their biology. Across Africa, Africans are violent, loud, and not very disciplined. Across East Asia (especially China, Japan, the two Koreas), they are disciplined, focused, organised. These may well mirror their physical differences (East Asians being slightly shorter on average, but also having a higher IQ on average).

Leftists might have noble goals, but the question of what is true should never be sullied by political motivations.

Oh ffs. It is established scientific notion that, after the age of 10, genetics is the main source of IQ.

This

t. academic

They keep moving the goal posts until they get to a place that you cant argue. I think right now they say that people believe blacks are les inteliguent and they internalize it.

>Give the kid a little credit.
Assembling even a desktop computer requires more skill than that. That's saying something.
>pi-top.com/products/pi-top

>Greatest empire
>All that it creates are niggers

okay then

Genes+culture+nutrition at young age

kek

>Assembling even a desktop computer requires more skill than that. That's saying something.

Which you were probably unable to do in his age.

Bump

it's part of the same pattern that climate skeptics go through. Denial, acceptance and excuse. Sooner or later they're going to have to concede that biology is a strong factor for intelligence.

Thank you VOX

THIS is the conversation we should be having.

:)

Are they admitting there is a difference now? On vox? That's crazy they used to act like there was no difference at all.

I think that's called welfare and free education

So why don't the Jewish Masters integrate and intermarry with the darkest niggers they can find? You know, just to prove that there is no such thing as intelligence differences in humans.

The Jews and the Left, for all their talk of equality and the glories of forced integration, sure doesn't walk their own talk on the matter. As a rule anyway. Ask your professor this fall why his neighborhood is not racially integrated if he loves diversity so much. Ask him if he is just exploiting cheap labor or getting revenge on white people. Tell him to either walk his own talk or shut up.

Yum

>following directions is hard

haha they are covering it and lying

people will look this shit up now

Yes it does implicitly.
And its also right.

The reason for an IQ difference has everything to do with Early Education and what the children are taught from the ages of 2-4. Compound this with demographics that many black children go to inner-city schools that have shit curriculum and you have a recipe for disaster.

If you want to fix Black IQs you're going to have to hit the Education system with a goddamn atomic bomb and start over.

> you also need to get rid of trash music hip hop, it must be removed from our culture.

if poor education is the reason why black people have a lower iq on average, then why do you have the same issue among black children adopted by white parents?

you missed the section at the bottom
> you also need to get rid of trash music/ghetto culture

Here's the thing, there probably is a gap, and it is probably partly due to differences in cognitive styles, but it actually doesn't matter since we treat people as individuals, not parts of socially-constructed groups.

Average differences between groups of humans are never an acceptable reason to treat one individual worse than another. Most of you here are less intelligent than I am, but it's not for that reason I believe you are entitled to any less dignity as people (the fact you are hateful bigots is another story).

Besides, while biological differences between individuals exist, this doesn't change the fact that we are also products of our environment. Cognitive differences are largely environmental.

Also, there are different kinds of intelligence, and the intelligence that IQ tests measure are not the only form of intelligence that matters. Spatial and emotional intelligence, for instance, are not tested by IQ tests, despite being pretty damn important to human experience.

Are there black-white IQ differences? Are we talking about some tiny difference?

I don't know. I know some actual Africans that grew up in decent areas there but came here to get involved in science and math and what not. They are really fucking brilliant.

Americans sadly think identity politics is a good idea hence the rise in white nationalism and scientific racism to remind people that they're retarded.

This too... how many studies have been done on the Manner in which Black Children Learn? There are people who're visual learners, auditory learners, and then there are hands-on learners, and those who learn by example.

From what ive seen I think black folks learn from example by a large margin. Our education system doesnt really cater to that kind of learning (it only barely incorporates hands-on learning, the focal point of our education system is predominantly auditory, listening to the teacher drone on and on).

>scientific racism

Ignoring Vox's article the case has been made that culture is the problem with blacks in america. Caribbean and African blacks fare better in school.

unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/

I didn't say it was morally wrong or factually wrong to hold bias.

these are not iq tests
iq tests don't test anything academic

and are much more telling than these

>> you also need to get rid of trash music/ghetto culture
That might help poor people of all races, but SUB-SAHARAN AFRICANS WILL STILL BE LESS INTELLIGENT. IT IS FUCKING GENETIC. This is well established.

>there could possibly be studies done to figure out the origin of this tendency
>but let's start by not believing it's relevant to anything

atm it's a career ender to even acknowledge that a disparity exists. this will be a good first step

I heard that something like 50% of whites read to their kids and teach them to read before they are in school and nearly zero black parents do.

Makes a heap of difference.

The fact that niggers are dumb is not an example of bias.

Niglets raised by white people are still inferior to white people.

Fucking VOX, man. They will deny race until genetics has absolutely saturated the mainstream and cannot be denied, then they will say they knew all along and only wanted to make sure white supremacists didn't "abuse" the information to be violent. Or some such shit.

>>Greatest empire
>>All that it creates are niggers
So, you don't believe in the existence of nuclear weapons, or space travel, or the internet. What an ingrate nigger.

africans literally cannot think in abstract

african blacks have an iq of like 60 mate. they don't fare any better. these retard trash black cultures spring up everywhere with a significant black minority, because that's just how they are.

niggas dont read to theys kids 'cuz theys stoopid so theys kids is stoopid

Whats it like to have a country filled to the brim with nigger cattle blow you the fuck out on a global scale?

Your right Vox, lets not leave it up to Genes.

Obviously white people were made in a better image of god than blacks who are probably in the image of lucifer.

Ashkenazim are rife with neurological disorders well above occurrence in other populations, but stop noticing goyim.

>parents

can you feel it Sup Forums?

its missing the headline where mugabe says those who kill white farmers wont be prosecuted

To be fair, I'm white and kindergarden taught me how to read, but I at least knew how to count and ABCs before then, lol. And now I have an MBA and zero debt.

Here's a large gif in response to yours

>blacks who are probably in the image of lucifer.
Lucifer means light bringer. Satan or adversary would be a better fit, if ya wanna sound like a white man and not some kinda nigger cattle.

Couldn't we just sterilize everyone who tests positive for this allele (whites included)?

Lucifer is not a name for Satan, but early Christians did use the word to refer to both Christ and John the Baptist.

Subhumans don't deserve to be called "people"

>To be fair, I'm white and kindergarden taught me how to read
Desu. Kindergarten taught me the basics, then my mom taught me to use a dictionary and took me to the library. Reading with a dictionary by my side for years taught me to read. After kindergarten my mom got redpilled on school and I sat around home amusing myself with reading, jigsaw puzzle, logic problems and such.

The headline is incoherent assuming they are atheists and don't believe in spirit. Everything about humans both individually and and collectively is genetically determined. Unless the environment is literally causing mutations to occur, which would still be genetic, the environment isn't capable of giving you abilities beyond your genetic potential. It can only stymie or unlock your potential. But that is all decided genetically first. They suffer from magical thinking.

School performance is a proxy for intelligence.

Whites with IQs of 85 go to jail as often as blacks with IQs of 85. Blacks with IQs of 120 have as much professional success as whites with IQs of 120. On average of course. Once you normalize for IQ the differences completely disappear.

Culture stems from the majority and if the majority is less intelligent it sets a lower bar for behavior, but as always genetics comes first.

psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6872626
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4286575/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2668913/
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15651931
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22713927
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3079384/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11694885
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22963424
scopus.com/record/display.uri?eid=2-s2.0-0019793890&origin=inward&txGid=0
scan.oxfordjournals.org/content/5/2-3/203.full
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289605000917
science.sciencemag.org/content/309/5741/1720
ucl.ac.uk/tcga/tcgapdf/Thomas-99-intelligence.pdf
jstor.org/stable/2999198?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/factor-analysis-of-population-allele-frequencies-as-a-simple-novel-method-of-detecting-signals-of-recent-polygenic-selection-copy.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18292342
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/