Why is Trump stepping on a snake?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BngxKer9ROc
youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo
youtu.be/qSrOXvoNLwg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_black_kingsnake
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because libertarianism is for fags.

These paintings are like the fine art version of Kelly comics.

NO STEP ON SNEK

Why are the police officers holding PS3 games

That's his tail.

the vicious snake

Are you high?

Because he is the most freedom hating, non libertarian president we have had in decades.
>Cutting federal programs and spending.
>Reducing regulations for small and large businesses.
>Lowering taxes for everyone
>Allowing for privatization of education.
Fucking big government fuck. I wish we had Obama again.

because he's trodding on libertarians

anyway why are they planting a tree so close to a bench? terrible place to put it.

you gave me flashbacks

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=BngxKer9ROc

*Nintendo Switch

You people are all equally autistic. It's a representation of the story of the Vicious Snake and the defense of America from "innocent immigrants."

You're a terrorist

youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo

>"He will have power to bite your heal, but you will have power to crush his head."

It's messianic symbolism derived from genisis

>Vicious Snake
Is that the 4th clone of Big Boss?

This dude really has a thing for park benches.

Better question, why are there so much niggers?

>heal
Subtle

>people have their ideology so far up their ass that they believe the snake represents libertarianism and not the vicious snake from the bible...

And when did Trump label tree huggers? Terrorists? Because I'm pretty sure he never did that.

thats his monkey tail, retard.

Why Ben Shapiro is in that picture and dressed as a marine?

Did you just assumed it's gender?

I thought he was dressed as a tree.

It's hillary.
You racist faggot bitch nigger kike.

The snake is Obama.

those two police on the FAR RIGHT are making the latest Alt-Right attempt at a secret FAR RIGHT HAND GESTURE. How is this acceptable in current year

Snek is enemy of kek. Snek is Mexicans and muslims

it's a biblical reference. Jesus is said to have been bitten on the heel by the Satan/snake, but in turn gets its head crushed by Jesus.

This is a reference to Genesis. The snake is Satan.

It's from the protoevangelion in Genesis, in the bible.

The messiah crushes the serpent's head; the serpent bruises the messiah's heel.

Is that Taft over the male cop's left shoulder?

teddy roosevelt back right corner

fpbp

youtu.be/qSrOXvoNLwg

im going to miss Obamas America ;_;7

deep state is snek

ITT: newfags who never watched a Trump rally and don't know he always recites the poem about the lady bitten by the snake as a metaphor for 3rd world immigrants

Youre a top lad I hope you know that mate.

The snek is teh Jew

Better question; why is everyone under 5'5" tall?

It's not a rattlesnake though. If that symbolism had anything to do with being anti-libertarian, I think the artist would have been aware of that. Instead the snake symbolizes deviousness, which Trump is crushing.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

It's still funny, damn it

A young girl walking along a mountain path to her grandmother's house heard a rustle at her feet. Looking down, she saw a snake, but before she could react, the snake spoke to her.

"I am about to die," he said. "It's too cold for me up here, and I am freezing. There is no food in these mountains, and I am starving. Please put me under your coat and take me with you."

"No," the girl replied. "I know your kind. You are a rattlesnake. And if I pick you up, you will bite me and your bite is poisonous."

"No, no," the snake said. "If you help me, you will be my best friend. I will treat you differently."

The young girl sat down on a rock for a moment to rest and think things over. She looked at the beautiful markings on the snake and she had to admit he was the most beautiful snake she had ever seen.

Suddenly, she said, "I believe you. I will save you. All living things deserve to be treated with kindness."

She then reached over, put the snake gently under her coat and continued toward her grandmother's house.

Within a moment, she felt a sharp pain in her side. The snake had bitten her!

"How could you do this to me?" she cried. "You promised that you would not bite me, and I trusted you!"

"You knew what I was when you picked me up," he hissed as he slithered away.

>Britbong is a Sonygger
Pottery

He's stepping on evil (((satan))).

BUMP

Well the snake is black...

It's a Jew. The snake is a Jew.

4u

it reminds me of the lorax

That snake deserved it.

A lot of bongs are sony lovers, it's a shame really, but a lot of bongs and sony lovers are bitter so there is a connection

because you fags live by the law of the serpent and decent people don't want that shit around any more than Islam or communism.

So is your dad.

/Thread

PS3 has a pretty good library overall, it will go on to be like the Sega Saturn of Sony consoles

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_black_kingsnake

>ThIS IS WHAT CONSERVATIVE AMERICANS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

None of those reasons actually matter, PS+ costing money on PS4 is OK because PS4 is better than XB1 in literally every single fucking way. The XB1 is actually a joke of a console. Anyone who bought one should be lynched.

That artist is cringey as hell

WE

serpent = soros

You Are Not Forgotten

When I decided to paint this picture, I wondered if this was taking it too far. But, sometimes you have to speak forcefully, like the brushstrokes of my painting.

Many Americans have felt forgotten by the establishment in Washington. I’m talking about the people who are more interested in themselves, and their political careers.

How many veterans have been neglected? How many of our police officers have been marginalized? How many families are suffering because of poor healthcare, limited opportunities, and government intrusion?

Last year we elected President Trump. He expressed by his words and demeanor what Americans wanted - a man who was not going to bow down to Washington or other countries. A man that would not forget the “forgotten men and women” of this country who elected him.

I want a president that will crush the enemies of liberty, justice, and American prosperity.

They may have the power to bruise his heal, but he will have the power to crush their head!

are you retarded?

Yes he's retarded.

Both consoles are a joke.

Watch one video by Jordan B Peterson and you'll know why.

what are thooooose?
- james madison

People have long feared invasion by forces from other worlds. If that horror comes to pass our leaders will stand as our first line of defense unless, of course, our leaders themselves... are the invaders.

im glad they added the robotic legs, i was wondering why FDR was standing up (although i guess it could be before the polio kicked in)

also lincoln should also have a bullet hole through his head

me on the left

Your maymay is too powerful. Please don't make me 25,000,001.

You guys are misinterpreting the imagery. The serpent is biblical. Trump stands against satan and his army of jews.

Old biblical prophecy?

The earliest prophecy of Christ was that a messiah would come to bruise the head of the snake, only the snake would bite the heel and kill the Messiah as well.

Genesis 3:15
Very common motif for depictions of Mary.

>Trump treading
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

better version

>And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

>Luke 10:17-20
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven

>Romans 16:20
And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen