en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glory_to_Ukraine
youtube.com/watch?v=qFho1g1Yqs8
youtube.com/watch?v=xCeYTKLK0iU
reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-netherlands-stolen-art-idUSKCN11M1T8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who are those "heroes" ukrainians
always refer to

Are there streams of the jumping?

Patriots who are defending the independence of their homeland!
But you wouldn't understand.

so when you faggots joining EU?
I need some tard to clean my toilet and some fresh whores in my brothel.

The Ukraine and all the other other so-called Cyrillic alphabet countries are Russian clay.

There is no disputing this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glory_to_Ukraine
you are glorifying nazi collaborateurs, right?

How come Merkel has never had sex?

Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Ukraine are not Russian clay

I am willing to concede Belarus and Moldova to Russia

>ukraine
>independence
LMAO

I give Ukraine not more than 50 years before they are absorbed back into Russia.

>I'm willing to concede
Noone asked your permission, MeriShartlet

Whatever we say is our clay.
Estonia, Belarus and Ukraine are objectively our clay.
Everything pre 1916 is our clay
Go fuck yourself

Ukraine doesn't exist.
It's a commie invention and populated by bastardized Russians, most of it's citizens dont even speak it polonized west Russian dialect, memed as supposed state language, but Russian

reminder that the UPA was the most alpha army in history
>thought against both Nazis and Soviets
>instead of allying with people who got occupied by both as well like Poles they fought against them as well
alpha or stupid, either way, pretty interesting

Nah, they will be propped up as an anti-russian proxy state by the EU. a place to keep missiles that point at Moscow

Reminder that the blue parts are rightful Novorossiyan clay.

>Patriots who are defending the independence of their homeland!
what for?

Isn't Ukraine just some made up nation by people who didn't want to be part of russia a long time ago??? Ukrainian and Russian are literally the same languages and Russians and Ukrainians look exactly the same.

What can Ukrainians do that Russians can't?

stay mad Boris

Ukraine is free

Estonia is more Finnish than Russian

no one wants Belarus, it's still smoking from Chernobyl

>Independence

What difference does it make kneeling to Russia or the EU? You are not independent. You are a bunch of tools being used by people smarter and wealthier than you.

happy independence day

Fpbp

>be ukraine
>get bullied by Poland-Lithuania and Kievan Rus/Novgorod for hundreds of years
>finally earn independence after WWI
>then the commies roll in
>commies systematically murder you for decades
>then a nuclear explosion happens and The Zone appears
>now its a nuclear wastleand full of mutants, bandits and vodka

Being Ukraine is suffering

>belarus
>Chernobyl

>american education

now thats just fucking depressing

you're either kneeling to Putin or Merkel

Fuck you, polish scum! Lviv is Ukraine and will never be polish!

Don't you have to be a country in order to have independence, and not just be a corner of someone else's country?

Ukrainians arent even people, fuck off

>>get bullied by Poland-Lithuania and Kievan Rus/Novgorod for hundreds of years
>american education
Kievan Rus' is Ukraine!!!

>get bullied Kievan Rus
>finally earn independence after WWI
Are you retarded?

The only extent of shit I know about Ukraine comes from video games, books and movies

And most of the time those works are fiction

Belarus got quite a lot more damage from Chernobyl than Ukraine

New flag to celebrate.

while you are a non-country, i can see why you wouldn't want to be in a country with russians, so happy independence day, i guess.

i hope it's your last one

And for how long you hope Ukraine will be a country? Like 20 years? You are just a buffer zone, and Lviv would be much better in Poland.
It could be a place of living for all those milions of Ukrainian youth who come to live in Poland and mix into society the way they were supposed to untill russians and germs destroyed out beautifull union and made you and Lithuanians hostile towards us.

I will go buy some food from my local kulaks to celebrate

does it still exist? who cares?

If Ukraine isn't free, then how come it is one of the few countries where we can openly honor our SS division??? Get fucked, cucks!

youtube.com/watch?v=qFho1g1Yqs8

happy independance day

Delusional!!

??? most of the fallout from the Chernobyl meltdown went into Bellarus

Stepan Bandera and Roman Shukhevych
educate yourself

>Kievan RUS(russia in old SlAVIC)
>Ukraine

Gtfo hohol
Your """country""" didn't exist before 1916
It literally means borderland (of Russia/Poland)

Your whole nationality is a meme
You've been jewed, goy

Oh, wait, they are all kill.

youtube.com/watch?v=xCeYTKLK0iU

She had some nice tits back in the day, was into gommunism and hippie shit, so I seriously doubt it.

SS Galizien. Respect brothers, it was a tough but just decision. Armia krajowa was a bunch of traitors.

>out beautifull union and made you and Lithuanians hostile towards us.
Maybe it was beautiful for you. And we were hostile to you long before germs and russians. Because Commonwealth was nothing but oppression for Ukrainian nation. And we all remember how you treated us when Western Ukraine was in Second Polish Republic, that's why Volyn massacre happened. So don't whine.

>educate yourself
that's the same shit niggers say about some obongo mongo that was ''king'' of a third whole shithole, nobody cares about ukraine the same way nobody cares about niggerland

thank you based Ukraine

hey bread is fun, i like bread.

just educate yourself about these people, you stupid nigger

Eвpoмaйдaн advocates just want to be part of the EU so they can be like the polish and clean our toilets for more money than they get being a scientist or some high profile job in Ukraine.

Oddawaj Lwow, pierdola.

you gotta have something wrong with your head to justify with anything, what you did to civilian children and women

Glory to the heroes!

>just educate yourself
why shoul I educate myself about some stupid slavs that nobody cares about?

But what is independence for?

Poland is a buffer zone too, you moron

HA HA ! Sure

Happy independence day, Ucrânia!

Also can someone post one of those ethnic maps of Ukraine?
I know very little about it's current state.

JUST
U
S
T
>Flag
>-r-respect b-brothers
>To Nazis

Apex Cuck status: achieved

Post ukrainian girls

wants to be independent and in the EU

Щe нe вмepлa Укpaїни i cлaвa, i вoля,
Щe нaм, бpaття мoлoдiї, ycмiхнeтьcя дoля.
Згинyть нaшi вopiжeньки, як poca нa coнцi.
Зaпaнyєм i ми, бpaття, y cвoїй cтopoнцi.

Brits and Americans are literally the same, The US should become a part of Britain again.

maybe he's Silesian

Rightful clay!

you should have cleansed that mess that slavs are, germans should have finished the job, Hitler was right about them and did nothing wrong, germans failed to do that and to this day they are still suffering under slavcuck Merkel, germany should send their rapefugees to eastern ''europe''

Honestly, how can anybody give two shits about Ukraine at this point? You voluntarily sacrificed your entire country to a Jew killing Jew named Soros. With the exception of Crimea, of course.

It's all so absolutely pathetic. You people are nothing.

>Jew killing Jew named Soros
WTF I love Soros now

Most of Cossacks supported the union, your clergy supported the union... You've done Volyn massacre just becouse germs told you to, and bandera was anti-ruthenian and anti-slavic he and couple of others doomed you forever to be land of poverty and main source of girls trafficed to the west and middle east...
Bronisław Pierecki was trying to improve relations between our nations but was killed by OUN in 1934 while trying to communicate with Ukrainians becouse he was a threat to OUN "confrontional politics". Murder was ordered by Germans, and even called of but the information didn't get in time to Bandera and forwarded to murderors....
Wołyn will be back either Polish or Russian by 2050 becouse even your civilians don't belive in this artificial construct which is "Ukraine". Just wait for poverty to fully struck.
But i guess you need to learn the hard way....

Is that why your entire government are (not figuratively, but literally) jews and the revolution was supported by international jewry, the UN and the EU?
Is that also why Hitler sent jewish agent (((Bandera))) to a concentration camp?

Glory to Heroes!

>becouse even your civilians don't belive in this artificial construct which is "Ukraine"
Keep telling that yourself, it only makes our nationalism stronger.

Give us our stolen art back you faggots.

We already did.

reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-netherlands-stolen-art-idUSKCN11M1T8

Haha fucking idiots
You have no independence
You are always Russian slave
Always
Cheers :)

>urine is a artificial construct
>no such thing as a (((homeland))) beside cheap kike cannon fodder satelite "nation"

oops

A reminder that the Ukrainian government agenda is literally white (specifically slavic) genocide
The so called "Ukrainian nationalism" is just an anti russian movement, they never criticize jews, negroes, muslims, asians e.t.c. They are only allowed to criticize and fight other white people

Ukrainian nationalism killed a million white Ukrainians and Russians
The non-white death toll is less than a thousand
Let that sink in

then go get Crimea then. Rightful Ukrainian clay

Sergiej I have a idea tomorrow all of them will have hangover sooo ?

She's cute. I like her. I would definitely enjoy having sexual contact with her.

Why do people bully Ukraine so much?
All I know about them is what I've learned from the Western Ukranian (Galician) settlers that built Curitiba, in South Brazil.
They are cool and keep their culture and church, they even call their German and Dutch from neighbor settlements "blacks".

Don't they have their own language?
Aren't they an ethnic group of their own?
Honest question.

>What difference does it make kneeling to Russia or the EU?
hohol average salary is 120$,
before (((maidan revoluton))) it used to be around 500 $

but hey, at least they got that european union thing going on for them

>Your """country""" didn't exist before 1916
>It literally means borderland (of Russia/Poland)
>Your whole nationality is a meme
>You've been jewed, goy

wew, lad. how about?

- Russia itself was literally invented in 16th century
- it was ruled by horde before Romanovs. Russians are not even Slavs, they have at least 50% of mongrel blood from centuries of being fucked by tatar-mongols
- the greatest czar Peter the Great replaced traditional culture for a copycat westernized one
- for centuries Russian nobles spoke French and were treated as a buffer toy monarchy to shield Europe from chinks and mudslimes
- Catherine the Great greatest achievement admittedly was fabricating all that bullshit 'history' you're babbling here about

so tell us more about Novorossiya and other brainwashed stories, mutt

So... german Nazis?
They didn't exactly fought any war or even tried to separate from Russia.

I hail Ukraine, the original country of Aryans.

>Live in a Polish city thats the furthest away point from Ukraine.
>Somehow my courier is Ukrainian, two cashiers in the nearest shop are Ukrainian and I heard young girl talking to her babushka in Ukrainian on the bus stop.
Just HOW, you can literally walk over to Germany in less than 5 minutes or go to a city with 70 thousand Ukraininan population like Wrocław.
I am BAFFLED at this situation.

Shut up cuck, the poles committed massive genocide against Ukrainian.

germans don't want them

Poles did the most nothing wrong of all.

gib Lwów back

Okey then... Enjoy your aids and poverty.

>Ukrainian women are trafficked to Russia, Poland, Turkey, China, the Czech Republic, the United Arab Emirates, Austria, Italy, Portugal, Germany, Greece, Israel, Spain, Lebanon, Hungary, Slovak Republic, Cyprus, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Serbia, Argentina, Norway, Iran and Bahrain.
>Ukraine does not punish victims for unlawful acts committed as a direct result of being trafficked, but sex trafficking victims’ rights are incorrectly characterized as “willing prostitutes” and denied confidentiality. Although more victims are reportedly willing to participate in investigations against their traffickers, a weak witness protection system and a bias against sex trafficking victims still discourage many from testifying in court.

>hohol average salary is 120$
Bullshit, it's 230$.

I always loved how Sup Forums sucked russkies dicks and was proud of it.
Ukraine is winning. Snowniggers will fall.

if u give prussia back