Darwin was a racist

Should we stop teaching about evolution because of his racist views?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coywolf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>racism
>bad
sage

What your saying is we should cut off aid to africa?

I'm saying we should stop teaching evolution in school

no, we should teach evolution and race-realism

Of course any serious and honest evolutionist would be racist. Next.

...well he was a genius, ya know.

So why doesn't AntiFa denounce Darwin? Does he have statues?

just wait for it
no mainstream right-wing politicians are promoting race-realism... yet

Nah, it's quite important to know who we are, what we are and what we will be ( probably ).

Well, I certainly cannot speak on behalf of AntiFa, however I would guess the commies are preoccupied with removing these symbolic statues, to cover up the fact that these "racist" Confederates that are portrayed these statues were actually Democrats.

"What we will be" and that's a future society without white people, right?

Niggers were animals, according to evolutionists

Darwin just lied in his books.

He also made letter late in life where he supported the extermination of people who lived in the jungle.

They hate the democrats though and consider democrats to be right-wing degenerates who support the jew (although they call it 'the rich' or 'the elites').

They have gauded Sanders to start a new party.

Species -> sub species -> race -> strain

Race used to be a taxonomic category back then and wasn't exactly synonymous with human conceptions of race.

No, because once evolutionary theories were verified by the scientific community,
they cease being HIS theories and become standard scientific fact.
You can have all the opinions you want -
science doesn't give a shit.

Any serious evolutionist would conclude racemixing is the biological path to creating superhumans

ye, let's mix with apes to create super-apes

>Pretty much, we're just hairless apes with opposable thumbs and large prefrontal cortex.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coywolf

You'll get some ill-suited creatures, but the best will be better than anything the chinese can produce

>we are technically apes
yes, i know
but i was talking about fucking niggers, mutt
stop promoting race mixing

I'm pure-bred. I'm also a biologist and biologically speaking--combining DNA from various sub-species will create hybrids which will be better adapted than the original. It will also create hybrids which are weaker, but those will die out. The example is the coywolf.

"simple cell" like "bag of salt".

Yeah, he was a genius.

ok, so how much better than whites or asians is it really going to get? without artificially tweaking the DNA.

>hybrids which are weaker will die out
interesting hypothesis. care to explain pic related?