Far-right smear campaign against Antifa exposed by Bellingcat

bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-41036631

>The online campaign is using fake Antifa (an umbrella term for anti-fascist protestors) Twitter accounts to claim anti-fascists promote physically abusing women who support US President Donald Trump or white supremacy.

>Researcher Eliot Higgins of website Bellingcat found evidence that the campaign is being orchestrated on internet messageboard Sup Forums by far-right sympathisers.

>Eliot Higgins, who traced evidence of chemical weapons use in Syria, found evidence the anti-Antifa campaign was organised on Sup Forums, which has a reputation for acting as a meeting place for alt-right groups, and runs a "politically incorrect" board with extreme racist and homophobic comments.

>Mr Higgins posted a screenshot of a call to action on the message board, which encouraged far-right sympathisers to search online for images of domestic violence, add their own slogan such as "She deserves it for being a Nazi," then post them on social media using pre-determined hashtags.

>The campaign appears to aim to discredit Antifa groups at a time of heightened tension in the United States after 32-year-old Heather Heyer was killed when protesting against a far-right march in Charlottesville last week.

>Mr Higgins told the BBC the campaign was "pretty clumsy", with obvious signs of being orchestrated.

>"Many of the accounts tweeting the images were clearly made in the last ten hours and had very few followers," Mr Higgins explained.

>"This was a transparent and quite pathetic attempt, but I wouldn't be surprised if white nationalist groups try to mount more sophisticated attacks in the future."

We're onto you fuckers.

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-chris-cantwell-charlottesville-20170818-story.html
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-christopher-cantwell-felony-arrest-20170823-story.html
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/trump_approval_index_history
cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/33-arrests-antifa-mob-assaults-police-elderly-woman-trump-supporter-overwhelm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do Sup Forumsacks pose as the enemy to get more (You)'s? Make a normal fucking thread for once. Jesus christ.

>"This was a transparent and quite pathetic attempt, but I wouldn't be surprised if white nationalist groups try to mount more sophisticated attacks in the future."

Put me in the screenshot at the news!
Apparently random shitposts are news now

>satire
>exposed

>BBC is defending communist shitfuckers

lol and british people have to pay taxes to this shit

>being clever using fascist communist rhetoric against them
>smearing

hold your horses there

>tfw bbc didn't cap your tweet even if it was one of the most popular

>found evidence that the campaign is being orchestrated on internet messageboard Sup Forums
>evidence
>Sup Forums

There's nothing to smear, you do it yourselves.

this is actually good desu, the fact that the campaign reached BBC give the meme a whole lot of reach, perfect outcome.
A small # like punchanazi etc. was never going to get many views without their help.

>clumsy
>pathetic
pol BTFO once again!

OP thinks our plans got battered or something, we are fucking around and posting memes u are crying and getting shot in the balls like retards. Yours is full out war, we are just doing guerrilla warfare on our freetime, yet more people are conscious of Antifa and label them as terrorists while the majority of the population isn't even aware of Sup Forums and many who are just disregard us as autistic edgy kids.
Shooting yourself or lying in the train tracks would be your best option.
PD: Literally shaking rn

>p-p-please stop smearing Antifa. They good boys

what a poor little diaper baby

>BBC shilling for antifa

The word got out check mate commie we win. That petition though!!!!

>sophisticated attacks in the future
>in the future
Hah, they don't know about... that

>runs a "politically incorrect" board with extreme racist and homophobic comments

What about muh sexism? If I had lady parts I'd be screaming about my soggy knee right now

Why do antifa tards dress like restaurant dish washers?

>Implying the recent growth of Antifascist activity in the West isn't a direct result of Sup Forums's memeing
Some of us are playing 5d chess here

>exposing something that isnt secret
interesting

And you are losing. Miserably.

>like

meh, up until now i'd say Sup Forums has a positive balance.

By any metrics there are far more far right people now than when the board was created.

>campaign
>orchestrated
It was an idea by anonymous shit posters. Nothing more.

thx for the publicity looking forward to redpilling everyone you just sent online to google "what is Sup Forums"

We are winning so much I'm almost getting sick and tired of winning

Oh no, there's no way it can have the desired effect now that Fake News has exposed it!

>BBC
>defending Antifa

hahhahahaha

(((Antifa))) doesn't need to be smeared, they smear themselves since they are literally shit.

I'm on here e'ry day and this is news to me, it's just so hard to keep track of all our public and private campaigns these days.

Well done.
Now they're gonna shill every shit they actually do as fake news.
When there was a life's worth of footage of Antifa braking shit and hitting people for no reason.

Antifa Action ^^

and no one didn't give a shit for weeks or even month. Man it's been a year since berkley FFS.
Meanwhile this made it straight into the news.

>anti fags make a post on Sup Forums
>anti fags point and say look they be slandering reeeeee
Get fucked.

Painstaking 5 minutes of research.

I love antifa so much Yeah. GO ANTIFA!!! Good BBC is with us exposing the fakers on Sup Forums an antifa board.

I fucking told you idiots to not do this shit. Now you just made your movement look EVEN WORSE.

KEEP SHOOTING YOURSELVES IN THE FOOT.

Well they finally caught onto us guys. Now that the cat is out of the bag, should we just own up to all the videos of antifa violence?

it's actually a far left campaign to smear right
>sage

>be my mom
>soft hearted lefty
>read about far right smear campagin on BBC
>look up memes in question on Twitter
>laughs her ass off that BBC took obvious satire so serious
"She voted right. So I gave her a left hook."
hahahahaha

((They)) think that because the campaign was "exposed" , they win. They think we didn't expect it to be exposed, being on a vilified image board that all MSM is monitoring.
They don't realise that no matter the context of this campaign, they will be seen as violent thugs. They don't realise that so far,
1. Many of their buddies have been arrested
2. The DOJ has their IP addresses,
3. Their entire organisation has been doxxed,
4. The POTUS has condemned them,
5. The police are iching to get all of them,
6. The left is distancing themselves from them,
7. The White house will have to respond to the online petition that has 250K signatures.
8. The BLM is about to go against them as well.
Worst of all, they think they are winning. Instead of going on full damage control, they are rushing into their entire communist movement's destruction. In their next rally, that I doubt will happen soon, all eyes will be on them. One wrong move and I bet you it will happen and they are finished.

lol I sincerely wonder how the antifa haven't caught on to the fact that we make these obvious plays to instigate paranoia

Because Sup Forums is dumb enough to fall for it. They really believe that their enemy would seriously make such transparent threads. Normal threads get accused of shilling and ignored no matter what. It's more interesting to make a thread like this.

Hahaha. And how many Confederate statues have you stopped from being taken down?

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-chris-cantwell-charlottesville-20170818-story.html

Or how about this little gem?

We always get blamed for errythang. We dindu nuffin man.

Fuck drumpd

So your friends are in jail or doxxed or wanted by the DOJ and you think breaking a couple of statues is a win? Public property can be repaired. Your life as someone with a felony (at best) won't be.

Nobody cares you stupid faggot. Nobody thinks antifa are anything other than Marxist scum

>the absolute state of journalism
starboard captain

KEK

>shit post
>get on the news

God damn let's shit post ww3

KILL WHITEY
WE CAN ONLY ACHIEVE UTOPIAN PARADISE WHEN THE LAST WHITE PERSON DIES
ANTIFA POWER!!!

So a couple of autists LARPing as white nationalists on a discord somewhere apparently represent all of us, and we are somehow all simultaneously colluding en masse

Yeah ok

>2. The DOJ has their IP addresses,
DOJ can suck my hairy balls
>3. Their entire organisation has been doxxed,
Decentralized organizational structure
>4. The POTUS has condemned them,
He is the most hated president of all times, if he says Antifa are the worst that's good for mobilization
>6. The left is distancing themselves from them,
The left talking heads that said Trump would lose, fuck them
>7. The White house will have to respond to the online petition that has 250K signatures.
Declare them a terrorist organization, Hitler did that, I can see the headlines write themselves
>8. The BLM is about to go against them as well.
Fuck BLM
>Worst of all, they think they are winning
A fringe movement with maybe 1000-2000members went up to 10000-20000 over the matter of a week.
>One wrong move and I bet you it will happen and they are finished.
Sure go ahead arrest sympathizers for sympathizing until then you need to prove crimes to indict.

The more you do this the more you radicalize fence-sitting centrist cucks
Anti-fascism always comes before actual fascism, your anarchistic ways will pave the way for a leader promising a swift restoration of order and you will be dealt with eventually just as you were in Italy/Germany/Many other central European nations

>smear campaign
Its literally true though, we're just presenting it in an unflattering way

>Free advertising
We need redpill generals at all times folks

>didn't read

Hahaha. It's the fascists that are being sent to jail, as that article proves.

Entry level red pill.

heres from the live report

>smear campaign
"inconvenient reframing of an idea"

This is the most obvious piece of news I've ever half read.

James Alex Fields erased about a year of 'progress' for the WN side.

>most hated president of all time
No he isn't, his approval rating is 38% and expected by 538 to slowly climb over the next couple of years.
It isn't great but isn't the worst, and even if you win popular vote again in 2020, you will lose in the swing-states as you've successfully awoken white-racial consciousness and now whites are voting like monolithic minorities and this is only going to get more pronounced in the next 3 years.

> Far-right smear campaign against Antifa

If antifa needs any smearing, ffs. Any non CNN bot knows antifa is a bunch of violent marshits.

>James Alex Fields
true, that was a big loss

>clumsy
>pathetic
>but we feel the need to breathlessly report on it anyway

I want somebody to Timothy McVeigh the BBC

>Decentralized organizational structure
>A fringe movement.
So how do you know their numbers? You are contradicing yourself now.
Really now? At worst, your doxxing of a couple of people that went on the Tiki torch march, cost them their jobs for hm...maybe a year. I don't see any news about them getting arrested. On the other hand, most of you "peaceful" protesters, have undercover cops monitoring you and making arrests soon after.

yeh we are fucking everywhere dude

i'd be inclined to believe it, if they didnt trend #punchanazi.

cognitive dissonance levels off the charts

You retards just can't contain yourselves.

Hello, dear Belingcat. I am a KGB agent who is sick and tired of hacking American elections and sowing chaos around the world in the name of damned tyrant and criminal Vladimir Putin. I'd like to confess that we orchestrated this pathetic and clumsy attack to prevent American peacekeepers from opposing tyrant Assad and our occupation of Ukraine. PLS screencap this and add to investigation

hundreds of antifa have already been arrested and their ripe assholes were a godsend for tyrone and ahmed in the prison

So, antifa is a real organization with its own ideas, and real or fake members can be distinguishable?

>I don't see any news about them getting arrested.

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-christopher-cantwell-felony-arrest-20170823-story.html

nigger

It literally doesn't matter.

The amount of people who saw this "punch a nazi" propaganda on Twitter will probably never read this shitty "trending blog" on some old media news site that's riddled with pop up ads and tracking cookies.

>smear campaign
>showing real video of antifa and their own words

>how many statues have you stopped from being taken down

the fact that you think this is about statutes and not the principle of the thing...you people have nigger-tier levels of abstract thinking. by all means keep it up, your just pushing Americans increasingly to the right.

>rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/trump_approval_index_history
Look at the difference between strongly approve and strongly disapprove, Trump can't mobilize the right wing the way he's mobilizing the left.

because nobody is gonna pay a bunch of shitposters to kick bins, retard. we have jobs.

>chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-christopher-cantwell-felony-arrest-20170823-story.html
1vs33
cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/33-arrests-antifa-mob-assaults-police-elderly-woman-trump-supporter-overwhelm

Really annoyed but also worried by this 'Antifa is just an umbrella term / Being Antifa is normal / Everyone should be Antifa' angle they are bringing in. Scary that people are still so ignorant to not know how fucked communism is and what kind of bums Antifas are.

Antifa have a new mascot! Exclusive leak for you guys.

You would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those democrats and the media!

>So how do you know their numbers?
FBI gives out estimates on extremist groups. Can't give you the exact current numbers currently, numbers of this year will be interesting.
Antifa in America was fringe as fuck until this year, now it's a prominent feature in the news cycle as being the violent opposition to racism and bigotry.
Americans love violent opposition, your King George learned that the hard way.

What's your location user, I want to join you comrade are you local to Chicago?

>"I don't see any news."
>There is news.
>"B-but I have more on my alt-right blog!"

>fat/low-status women destroying inanimate objects
Wtf I'm a #ThiccThot now!

This is the antifascist protection wall. It was removed in 1990. If you tried to escape to the west the antifa would shoot you.

Cherrypicking is a wonderful thing no? It won't help your case though.

>OP thinks our plans got battered or something, we are fucking around and posting memes u are crying and getting shot in the balls like retards. Yours is full out war, we are just doing guerrilla warfare on our freetime, yet more people are conscious of Antifa and label them as terrorists while the majority of the population isn't even aware of Sup Forums and many who are just disregard us as autistic edgy kids.
>Shooting yourself or lying in the train tracks would be your best option.
>PD: Literally shaking rn

The general public just sees POL as a couple of guys on a chat site or don't even have a clue what POL is. Meanwhile, back at the protest.....Antifa attacks police, gets arrested, gets run over, shot in the dick and no matter what the press says the average guy on the street will see them as the freaks they are.

>We are winning so much I'm almost getting sick and tired of winning

Really?! What did you win? A new car? A trip to Vegas?

88 my brother and I love that rare pepe

They are going to celebrate their victory over the weighing scale by going to a buffet.

Do you know why I maintain this was one or two bored commies leading along a bunch of spastic underagers?
It preserves my faith that at least a significant minority of Sup Forumsacks are not disabled themselves.
This 'really makes you think' stuff worked when the board was not full of seagulls shitting all over the place, tearing into old refuse, and it was funny.
It would have worked had their mental blocks not been up since Charlottesville, but this wasn't funny, and it didn't really make you think, it was birdshit.
Since I refuse to accept that a man can shit like a bird can, I refuse to believe that this idea came from (You) whoever may be reading this.

>obvious signs of being orchestrated
>pretty clumsy

THe whole point of the campaign was to expose the absurdity of Antifa`s ideology

and it does so I think it did well considering the fucking BBC are trying to notify retards who believe it that its fake

The point wasn't to make them think that Antifa made those images, the point was to highlight the fact that they engage in and justify their assault of right-wingers.

>Eliot Higgins, who traced evidence of chemical weapons use in Syria,

Another Deep State shill, so Antifa are just working for the Zionist Elite after all.

Most of them will get off with community service, in the meanwhile Christopher Cantwell is going to jail also he got kicked off of Tinder.

As Sup Forums being retarded.
Nice work, now, everybody knows.