Fellow Serbanons, what's your opinion on these two issues?

>Slobodan Milosevic
was he overall good or bad, why, could have he done better and how
>Civil war during WW2
Which side was in the right, Partisans or Chetniks? Also, should monuments, streets and similar that honor the other group be maintained? How should this be adressed in schools and similar.

I am pretty interested in perspectives of our own on this, so if you're from a neighbouring country(or diaspora of it) and came to say that we are subhumans, or from some other country and want to say how we are based kebab removers and similar, please stay out of this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

novosti.rs/dodatni_sadrzaj/clanci.119.html:551267-Titova-saradnja-sa-Nemcima
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fellow

selfbump

another shameless selfbump

>slobodan
I don't know if he wanted to do good, but overall you can judge only by thing he has done, and he fucked up in every way possible. I don't think he realized what it meant when Berlin wall was trashed, and he continued his idiotic policy leading to multiple war, bad relations with west, sanctions, criminal paradise, destruction of military and law
>civil war
kind of fucked up situation here. If chetniks won, serbia would be better off. But you have to ask yourself, why did partisans have such huge support with the people. One answer is jews, and other is, that in general people lived like shit and communism offered them a way out of it. shitload of crime and coliding with invaders certainly didn't help. i don't like to think of it as a black and white picture, with partisans being saints and chetinks devils, they all had their reasons , but in general i think in that time, partisans were better option..

And i'd like to keep all monuments. I don't like this tendency that we have, after a power change we demolish everything that previous faggots did. I like to keep monuments, good or bad, as a reminder, and as a part of history.

evo ti jedi govna. sta sad

>I don't know if he wanted to do good, but overall you can judge only by thing he has done, and he fucked up in every way possible. I don't think he realized what it meant when Berlin wall was trashed, and he continued his idiotic policy leading to multiple war, bad relations with west, sanctions, criminal paradise, destruction of military and law
overall agreed. while he did do some good, had we had someone more competent we would be in much less shit rn.
>kind of fucked up situation here. If chetniks won, serbia would be better off. But you have to ask yourself, why did partisans have such huge support with the people. One answer is jews, and other is, that in general people lived like shit and communism offered them a way out of it. shitload of crime and coliding with invaders certainly didn't help. i don't like to think of it as a black and white picture, with partisans being saints and chetinks devils, they all had their reasons , but in general i think in that time, partisans were better option..
i'd have to say i think chetniks were a better option, simply because of what hapenned later and also because of the fact partisans were practically commies. with that being said, i still respect people who fought for the partisans themselves.
>And i'd like to keep all monuments. I don't like this tendency that we have, after a power change we demolish everything that previous faggots did. I like to keep monuments, good or bad, as a reminder, and as a part of history.
while i'd keep monuments to partisan fighters, the ones to tito i think should be moved to a museum, i think there are a few still left.
nista, vodimo demokratski dijalog, kek

sup /serbanons/
Any plans of stopping to be the niggers of Europe and ascent to first would country status?

Slobo dindu nuffin
his only sin was that he had chosen the wrong (((time and place))) to fight the ZOG all alone

chetniks are fucking based, they fought both the (((comies))) and kraut niggers

croats are literally hohols and should be gased

mars u "lijepu vasu" vatinkanski mongolu

yeah , like i said, if chetinks won serbia would be better off.

I maybe think that at that time commies were better off. I mean, from agricultural country in like 15 years we became industrialized, something that king couldn't do in a loong time.
If we could then just switch back to capitalism and ditch the commies , we'd be better off.

But they ended up doing much more damage, killing enterproneurship, lots of culture, and reducing our borders by a lot.

why do we have less muslims than you then?

cause you're not living in a near proximity to them
cause you're good goys
cause you're racist, intolerant, pathologically obsessed pieces of shit with superiority comples and i don't mean that in a good positive way
cause you're such a shithole of a nation that besides "usoljene haringe" tourism industry you have literally nothing
cause you're also having less croats by each year, about 180 000 of them to be precise

the moment you'd stopped listening to your masters, you'd be seing independent dalmatia and independent istra larpers popping up as mushroms

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

so we're a better country than you?
thanks bro

180 000 of croats living "lijepa nasa" each year

180 000 *leaving

>was he overall good or bad, why, could have he done better and how
I belive Sloba was a good boi I mean he didn't had the chance to do anything since Tito allready fucked up the economy and most of the time he tried to keep Yugoslavia together and when the war started the West sanctioned us.
>Which side was in the right, Partisans or Chetniks? Also, should monuments, streets and similar that honor the other group be maintained? How should this be adressed in schools and similar.
Chetniks were /ourguys/ but the lack of man power and weopons they coundn't do shit and commies didn't give fuck about the Serb population,but the commie monuments should stay just like the Chetnik ones since it's now part of our history.

eh, i guess, tho we aren't really doing good on that plan
>Slobo dindu nuffin
his only sin was that he had chosen the wrong (((time and place))) to fight the ZOG all alone
objectivelly, had he been a better strategist and if he was willing to look out for the country more than for his family we could have been better off. also, he lacked initiative a lot. so, he is far from dindu nuffin
>chetniks are fucking based, they fought both the (((comies))) and kraut niggers
agreed to a good degree, but i still respect the people who fought for the partisans, giving that it was far from black and white as the other user said
i think that capitalism would've sorted it out, giving that after ww2 the king would have to start fixing shit since he would have very little excuse to not have decent social programs, roads and similar when everyone is starting to develop them. also, we would have more clay and probably would've slowly cleansed kosovo.
my main issue would be the monarchy, but i think at a certain point he'd have fucked up and we'd have a republic, since practically all karadjordjevic's were retards(with the exception of petar, god bless him).
also, i kinda feel that tito wasn't nearly as competent as we see him, new belgrade commieblocks are to me without a doubt the biggest urbanistic fuck-up this country has ever seen, and he failed to solve national problems in time. but yes, i do agree that he fastened industrialization, which did have a major positive impact.
>I belive Sloba was a good boi I mean he didn't had the chance to do anything since Tito allready fucked up the economy and most of the time he tried to keep Yugoslavia together and when the war started the West sanctioned us.
what's your opinion on his wife and family in general, i feel like they fucked him up a lot?
agreed on monuments and ww2 completely tho

>was he overall good or bad

He try to make greater Serbia but at the end he destryed it and a lot of civilian died.
Absolute harram!

last one was meant for

>memeflag

I know that when his wife joined his party that everything started going downhill,I forgot why it started going down but I remeber my dad telling me when she joined that it was getting worse and worse and that even had an affect on Sloba.So I just know that she was bad.

still a better country

idk, i think he could have avoided a lot of shit that hapenned, but still
not really

Fellow serbshits, are you still planning on taking land that doesn't belong to you in order to create muh greater serbia?

U M A

M

A

UMA

serbmind

what do you mean land that doesn't belong to us?

WHY DO SERBS AND CROATS SPEAK ENGLISH BETTER THAN 99% OF OTHER EASTERN EUROS

WHYYYYYYY

yeah that's why you're leaving in droves

and then
when you make up into germany
and it's literally a niggerland pc commie dystopia

>mfw

no, you can have zagreb, but ONLY the downtown.
holy shit
because all americans are serbian descendants. it's true, look it up.

LIJEPA

That's a conservative estimate of the land that belongs to us.

Milosevic was a good boy who dindu nuffin he was going to Orthodox Church every day about to get his life back on track...

I noticed we speak english a lot better then some western countries. I've been to Greece, Italy, France, they can't speak english if it meant saving their life.

I guess we got influenced by movies and music a lot. We had huge rock movement from like 70s to 00s. Punk. Now we're into hip hop, so a lot of low lifers know english also

not an argument

You came from siberia budy.

ok :)
tell your brothers to stay in their great country of serbia instead of coming to our worse country
lmao

seselj is a traitor and that map is a masonic plant. real serbia from 3000 bc goes from milwaukee to tokyo

everyone is serbian

BOG JE SRBIN
EVEN GOD IS SERBIAN

Cartoon network on cable my nigga
That shit was insidious programming

Does that mean Siberia also belongs to us? Nice.

EVEN BOGDANOFFS ARE SERBIAN
do you have the vucic-bogdanoff pasta?

this bre

>forgetting about the serbian prapostojbina andromeda

nobody is moving to Croatia lol.
If they wanted to move somewhere in the Balkans that would be Slovenia.

>Now we're into hip hop, so a lot of low lifers know english also
Good thing Tupac went hiding in Serbia then

that map somehow corelates to the demographics
well, well, well, would you look at that

those crazy serbs
creating ethnic nation based on population and shieth
amirite fellow white man and based muslims??? bosniaks

It means you should return in siberia ;)

It's so easy to get Croat citizenship these days, even if you aren't a Croat. I know many people that use it as a ticket to the EU lmao.

;)))))

>Serbia is rightful Macedonian clay.

Only correct answers:

>Slobodan Milosevic

A criminal who was right on the national issue.

>Which side was in the right, Partisans or Chetniks?

Partisans because they didn't collaborate.

user, i come from the future and serbs only own the earth. the rest is populated by aliens. however, WE SHALL RETURN TO SACRED SERBIAN CLAY IN THE ENTIRETY OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM
i will, once we breed enough to be able to support the entire europe and siberia.

>Cartoon network
holly shit, how could i forget that
In my village, kids didn't have cable, only satellite television, and all the kids knew german perfectly.
They all waited for diaspora to come back during holidays to teach them swear words cause they didn't swear on german television.

Tupac is a Serb m8, of course he'd come here

sry
but i don't

here's a comfy dogo picture instead

this honestly
my friend that is a mix has a Croat citizenship thanks to his Croatian mother now durring the summer lives and works in Germany.

There's already an ethnic nation for you rape babies, it's called Turkey

I think other Croatian Serbs can somehow procure citizenship for Serbs that have no connection to Croatia at all, though I am unsure of the specifics.

in ten years when you move out and croatia becomes desolated empthy wasteland > then we move in

the slobo answer is acceptable, but partisans did collaborate as well, they just didn't have to do it as much because they had more foreign support and germans weren't nearly as interested in collaborating with them because they were commies.
noice, he yours?

This one guy I work with is a Croatian Serb and has Croatian citizenship he said that the Croatian goverment gave them their citizenships and he plans to move to the West with it get French citizenship and then disowns the Croatian one.

Literally gypsy behavior lol

>flag
the lack of self-awareness, kek

don't know why you are mad UMA boi lol,he haves a nice plan.

nah
that place is designated for the next remove kebab dump place

it will be called the ZONE
and serbian remove kebab chetnik stalkers will be the tour guides for subhuman shitskins muslim hunting

just imagine it as a safari for a rich white fellow christian european where they could go and hunt isis wahhabi scum and albozergs under a watchfull and caring serbian eye

the business will be a BLAST

just i picture i saved

a man can dream

>trips
we'll be kangz with all that money

>sloba
govno
>partisans or chetniks
neither.

>not posting the real one

>the next remove kebab
Do you mean the first?
Because serbs have never removed kebab
You are the kebab

>but partisans did collaborate as well

How so? All the big battles were partisans vs germans.

thank you, i've been looking for that pic for like a month, will try to debunk within the next week.

says the child of migrant
not to mention half italian gypsy

what ever you say, ante

novosti.rs/dodatni_sadrzaj/clanci.119.html:551267-Titova-saradnja-sa-Nemcima
this was from a google search, i think there is more "official" stuff that you can find if you take a little more time.

you're gonna need a better bait favela monkey

>he doesn't know who the (((khazars))) are?

>a half-italian mutt labels someone as kebab
pottery

REMOVE KEBAB XDDDD

LE BASED KEBAB REMOVErs

Reddit is down the hallway to the left

Non-practicing Catholic here. I like a lot about Orthodox Christianity but unfortunately it's too tied to individual ethnicity for me to feel like I would truly "belong" in any of the churches. Is there a more general version? It would certainly encourage more people in the Anglosphere and Western Europe to join their Christian brothers.

"there's a lot I like"

in general, orthodox churches are fragmented to societies, but in my experience, they are all accepting.
For instance, orthodox greek church often holds prayers in serbian

Just go to orthodox church, whichever is closest, and talk to them.

CUZ WE sMART AND sHIET YALL

>Slobodan Milosevic
Slow minded Albo-tier shitskin just like the majority of Serbs
>Which side was in the right
Ustase

>fought for Greater Serbia
>tfw became a south korean slave
hurts

we could say the same thing for chinese workers in serbia.
it's called foreign workforce.

тишинa мoнгoлcкo кoпилe

thats actually in serbia

they were filming some retarded skit or something

>filming for a skit

lol, he forced them you fucking canuck.

Unlike Canadians, we don't bow down to foreigners by our own will.

>he forced them
and that proves his point desu
don't be so butthurt, they are literally enslaving us which is true
we really most stop chang and korean menace

nah our cucked government needs money and they get money from them.

they literally sell us like niggers sell their own to the brits.

Slobodan Milosevic defend hes countryman

He beleived that Russia is backed him, but Jeltsin betrayed Slobodan Milosevic and Jugoslavia when NATO attack whitout UN security council mandate to Jugoslavia year 1999 and US and NATO stealed Kosovo from Jugoslavia

NATO committed war crime, its war crime and against international law to start war whitout UN security council apporove

US and NATO leaders were war criminals

Slobodan Milosevic defend only his country with US and NATO brutal attack year 1999

You're a slave but at least Koreans feel sorry for you on youtube, kek