For the last few years I've worked as an English teacher, and more recently a Manager...

For the last few years I've worked as an English teacher, and more recently a Manager, in different companies in the UK that provide English lessons to refugees and migrants.

The lessons are a condition of their benefit claims.

They are mostly from Sudan, Eritrea, Somalia, Iran, Libya, Turkey, Bangladesh, Romania, Lithuania, Poland... and one or two from Syria.

Ask me anything I guess.

I'm here for a while drinking beers until I decide to go get a Chinese takeaway. I might carry on while eating if some interesting questions come up.

You're a sell-out.

Why are the women left in a war zone while men come to europe to fuck white women and take our jerbs

Are you aware of their "English" tests being dubbed?
In my home town some of the visa places you can pay £100-150 to have this test dubbed.
It passes through checks no problem

That's not a question. Let's not get started on what jobs are and are not selling out eh?

You'll have to ask Mutta Merkel.

I can tell you that, yes, about 85% of the learners in any centre I've worked in have been male.

Don't worry though, they're not fucking anyone. Mostly they're useless broken people who can offer us nothing.

I have never heard of, or experienced that.

Everywhere I've worked has had very strict Internal and External Verification processes for assessments.

They are monitored by well-established qualification authorities like Cambridge, SQA, City and Guilds, etc...

Don't be so fucking naive.

I only know this happens as my mothers friend married a Turkish person.
They travelled from Hull to here to have this done as he doesn't speak English very well at all, the visa places are in predominately Indian/Pakistani areas.
Pay £100-£150 on top of the normal fee's and they will dub the test with guaranteed pass.
I'm sure there is other scams they do as well.

If you're worried about one of the mongs I've dealt with in the last few years taking your job or fucking your girl, you're a bigger mong than they are.

I'm not particularly fond of the work I do but it's what I've ended up working in.

I always put more effort into the highly educated Iranian or Syrian learners - who, fair enough, make up about 1 in 10 of all referrals we get.

They are probably more valuable than the very worst British Chav.

Who are the worst?

>dCTH1UNT
Your id is fitting.

Sounds like a shady operation.

It'd be pretty hard to do where I've worked as the speaking tests are recorded on video and everything is signed. Signatures are verified externally by the EV against official documents like Residence permit or Passport or whatever.

What percentage would you estimate were actually interested in fully assimilating and abandoning their goat-fucking tendencies, and what was their country of origin?

Goes through exactly the same process my man

Now we're talking.

I'd say it's a tie between the Sudanese - the blacker they are, the lazier they are - and the Eastern Europeans. Poles are generally good students but Romanians and Lithuanians can go fuck themselves.

The Sudanese are regularly absent, making excuses, not paying attention. They don't seem capable of learning, or even learning to learn.

What you think about the immigrant crisis? What kind of impression have the immigrants done to you? Are you a nationalist or a shill?

Are the romanians gypsies? I mean, I am kind of surprised that Eastern Europeans are worse than turks or bangladeshi.
Another question! Who are the best?

Let's just start a list of sell out jobs.

1. Yours.

Good question.

About 20% are interested in assimilating, about half of them are capable. So maybe 1 in 10 pose some benefit to us, given that they learn enough English and apply their pre-existing skills to a decent job here.

About 50% are clearly here just for the gibs and don't give a fuck.

Then there's about 30% in the middle who try to try but are constantly distracted by other things, and the culture is so different to their backwards sand-home that it's pretty much a waste of time.

Before I started my first job in this field I was something like a centrist - not overly keen or interested in expressing political opinions. I smoked a lot of weed and enjoyed most popular comedy.

Now my main source of entertainment is Sup Forums.

I voted for Brexit, support Trump, was disappointed when La Pen lost, and all that stuff.

I really don't think they should be coming here. Or there should be a vetting process. If only the 1 in 10 I've described in other posts came, it wouldn't be so bad.

>Don't worry though, they're not fucking anyone. Mostly they're useless broken people who can offer us nothing.
Which is probably why they rape so much.
fpbp, you are a sellout.

Usually gypsies yeah. I've had one singular Romanian who was a good student. She was white and came here on her own. She was pretty clever too.

The best are the University educated Iranians and Syrians. It's a small, small percentage of the total though. Like any capable people, they learn pretty quickly, are motivated, and understand what's going on around them.

A lot seem like zombies or NPC's or something. Barely able to copy sentences off the board.

FUCKING GYPSIES RACE WAR RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
Question 3 : You like football mate?

I would never defend their presence here. I don't want them here. I have a baby boy who is going to have to grow up in this shitshow.

I started my teaching career abroad, teaching real people in their own country. I just ended up back in the UK for family reasons. Not many native British people need English lessons.

I don't exactly need the approval of 2 anons on a Cornish Mechanical-Engineering FAQ forum, but try to understand that perhaps you calling me sell-out is a little bit simplistic.

Not really.

But I once went to Sunny Beach on holiday and the place was fucked. Hope you don't like anywhere near there.

live*

Do the retards need to pass tests/make progress in order to keep their benefits? Or just show up?
Are you held responsible for poor performance?
What's the most retarded sentence a student has ever made?

Even if these people are useless, their children will be assimilated enough to take jobs, university places, hospital beds etc from YOUR child. While getting to jump the queue due to diversity quotas.
You are a short sighted fool.

Sunny beach is made for that.

make that three, sell out
you are basically a cuck

Here comes mister 52% white. Leave the man be. He is doing good job. He is trying to teach this savages.

Do you have AIDS?

>They are mostly from Sudan, Eritrea, Somalia, Iran, Libya, Turkey, Bangladesh, Romania, Lithuania, Poland... and one or two from Syria.

All countries people are fleeing tyranny. Why are we letting people in from nations not even at war?

So basically only two of the guys are actual refugees and the rest are migrants, whether they're European or not?
Nice.

Which nationalities are the most common and how did you get into that line of work ?

top lel, 52% and still greater than your literally who of a country. Most people can't even find you on a map. I'm in that top 2% of whites of that 52% so it feels good desu.

>Don't worry though, they're not fucking anyone. Mostly they're useless broken people who can offer us nothing.
About 50% of the current population then?

Good job. Now go be stupid somewher else. Retarded burgerflipper.

What happens to those who are absent or not motivated.
Do they have their bennies frozen?

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT
Jokes aside, who told them where to go? Why now?

Can't you find a way to rat those 50% out to the government so they can be deported.

Say what you want about the conservatives, but they'd rather have a strong economy than a weak economy.

>Pay £100-£150 on top of the normal fee's and they will dub the test with guaranteed pass.
Yay Capitalism. Gee, I wish Capitalism worked better for the non 1%.

>I can't find Bulgaria on the map
>I'm in the top 2%

Pick one

what will the government do if he rats them??

>Most people can't even find you on a map
americans arent people

LOL. Nice one.

Traitor!

Deport them.

The govt. is pretty civic, but they still feel the need to push diversity. Still, they'd deport benefit scroungers.

Fuck if I knew, the cover up is the Syrian civil war even though most of these are Africans to create a retarded, low IQ citizens to constantly vote for that government

>Still, they'd deport benefit scroungers.
LOL. Of course they would. One of the singers in my church gets an obesity allowance and a new car every two years because she is a fat single parent. Credit where it is due though, she does have a good voice.

This. Why is there nigger refugee? I think most of the syrian refugees must go to USA, not Europe. USA destroyed their homes, of course with the help of the (((EU))). But majority of wars were sparkled by USA. They should take the majority of the refugees.

Benefit scroungers typically don't work.

>most of these are Africans to create a retarded, low IQ citizens to constantly vote for that government
look at it in a different way and open your eyes. In Africa, neighbouring countries provide citizens for the police force. They hate the people in their neighbouring country, but are grateful for a high wage. They beat the fuck out of the citizens. Their country then takes on a similar police force made up of citizens from where they are policing. These citizens proceed to beat the shit out of the neighbouring citizens.

Can you see where I'm going with this? The above story is true.

>Benefit scroungers typically don't work.
They don't get deported either, which was my point.