The alt-right is done

Charlottesville's shitshow was merely the last straw, since people were already suspicious of Sup Forums throughout Trump's election and something was going to give sooner or later. Now, the Trump administration had to disavow you totally, support for corporate censorship has arisen, you pissed off everybody else, who will now double down on you.

Now? Any progress you made towards your goal has been swept away, and the likes of the DSA and Chapo are already showing a New Left emerging from the collapse of Hillary Clinton.

No matter what, after 12 August, you have lost.

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/1056319/what-is-the-alt-right-a-linguistic-data-analysis-of-3-billion-reddit-comments-shows-a-disparate-group-that-is-quickly-uniting/
unvis.it/qz.com/1056319/what-is-the-alt-right-a-linguistic-data-analysis-of-3-billion-reddit-comments-shows-a-disparate-group-that-is-quickly-uniting
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

faggot

"If you are paid $25.00 an hour to show up to a rally to "counter" the other party using physical force and violence, you are not a "counter protestor." You are a mercenary. There is no need for further debate on this. You were paid to attack someone you don't know for reasons that you couldn't care enough about to go there for free. You did your "job" and collected your check and your reimbursement of expenses. You're a mercenary. Not a Patriot. Not a Social Justice Warrior. Not a Defender of Freedom or Liberty. Not an upholder of Truth or Justice. None of those things you claim to be. You are a mercenary. And mercenaries are not lawful combatants and deserve whatever comes their way at the hands of the people they are attacking. You have no 1st Amendment rights when you're a mercenary. Doesn't matter what side you're on. Doesn't matter what cause you're showing up to disrupt. If you can't express yourself peacefully through diplomatic means, then you better be prepared to meet your maker at the hands of someone who is only barely keeping their own violent tendencies at bay through a massive exercise of self-control. I know it sounds romantic to attend these rallies and get shit started with the other side. And when you're young and passionate, it's really easy to get whipped up into a frenzy of raw emotions. There is a reason why young people are preferred when it comes to warfare. They are easy to manipulate and control and set off. But I'm telling you all this right now. You've got no idea what road you are starting down. Romance and idealism wears off really fast when you're laying in a pool of your own blood trying to stuff your intestines back into your torn abdomen.

I've been lucky enough to go forty-two years without having to put the skills I learned in the Marines to use. I continue to train and keep those skills up to date because I see the madness that is happening all across this country. I don't train to attack others like you do. I train to defend others FROM you. I'm not alone either. There are thousands of men and women in this country who have seen war and death and don't want anymore to do with it. They want to live in peace. They want to forget the things they've had to do in the service of their country. They want to raise their kids and have family BBQs and build tree houses and soap box derby cars and have tea parties. They don't want this shit that you're selling. You have the extremist left and the extremist right that are doing their best to get something started. To force us into a Civil War. Even in the 1860's, the violence between the North and South was nowhere near what we see today. Nowhere. Even. Close. And yet we still had a war of ideology that consumed hundreds of thousands of lives. All you young and naive kids on both sides of this equation who think that having a Civil War will advance your agenda or restore your vision of what you think is America, just remember this... Those of us older generations aren't having this shit. And if you jump off, you better be prepared to deal with US. We don't care what color you're wearing or what sign you're holding if you come after us, our friends, our family, our co-workers, our neighbors, etc., WE will kill you. So remember that when you're thinking that it's just Left vs Right, or Liberal vs Conservative, or Commie vs. Fascist. We are the variable you're not considering. That "Silent Majority" that you pretend does not exist is getting really sick and tired of your bullshit."

Is that all you have to say when someone points out the obvious?

I mean, you have Republicans cheering on AntiFa, that's going to set you back by 30 years, by which time you're already finished.

All those free speech rallies? Cancelled en masse after Boston's no show.

Chapo and DSA are going from strength to strength, and they will be the primary opposition, not the old Neoliberals who created this mess in the first place. And they are not going to be as foolish as their predecessors.

Liberals that are strong are already DOUBLING DOWN with everything that they want to do, now that Charlottesville has given them that excuse.

xD

Seriously, is that all you have when someone explains how fucked you are?

When the GOP lose the house and senate in 2018/2020 and WHEN a democrat beats Trump, they will do everything in their power to hammer you into the ground:

1. Hate Speech Laws
2. Increased internet surveillance
3. Hammer collective guilt into people's skulls the same way Germany is right now
4. Total Open borders to encourage more minority immigration to drown out the white vote (and they'll be applauded for it)
5. Reapportionment with Census data to give the cities an advantage forever.

Face it. You. Lost.

>people were already suspicious of Sup Forums
please stop telling other people about fight club

>WHEN a democrat beats Trump

and who is that going to be?

Tom Hanks?

Most Americans realize Charlottesville was theatre. If anything, the lefty AntiFa have hurt their cause, much like BLM did before the 2016 election. The leftists are their own worst enemy!

Kamala Harris is a rising star in the Democrat party, and most likely to succeed.

That or Gillibrand.

Too late.

Funny, the alt-right aren't the ones getting everything rewritten in their favour. All those alt-right personalities are now pariahs, and there is growing support for Germany style hate speech laws.

You're a moron if you believe that. Nobody likes antifa, just look at the videos of them getting arrested. Sane people can't stand Marxists and they know I'm no uncertain terms that they're a bunch of faggot losers who blame the system for their own failings

>people were already suspicious of Sup Forums
4chan has it's own wikipedia page that clearly states our history of malicious campaigns. Who fucking cares? We make the headlines.

"Trust me goyim, the alt-right is done."

>when britcucks LARP as actual human beings

fuck you bong.

truth and justice will always win.

Shut up shill

The vast majority of normies I interact with at work see August 12th as Antifa attacking right wing protesters. The media picking up the story so immediately and running with the white supremacist line made a lot of people pretty sure they aren't white supremacists. Don't underestimate how untrustworthy the media is seen as.

This picture is amazing. When you look at it you can see the possibility that each individual girl thinks of themselves as the pretty one in the group.

Gtfo Shekelsbergstein

you tried
2/10

Anecdotes =/= data.

Before Charlottesville, the alt-right was an edgy annoyance of a sideshow at best. Now? you are front and centre, and nobody likes people who go round praising hitler and waving swastikas.

The data supports what I've been seeing. People hate the media, and the media has been calling everyone from Trump to cartoon frogs nazis. This did more to separate the alt-right from nazis in the mind of working class whites, than to move them into it.

qz.com/1056319/what-is-the-alt-right-a-linguistic-data-analysis-of-3-billion-reddit-comments-shows-a-disparate-group-that-is-quickly-uniting/

Let's archive that
unvis.it/qz.com/1056319/what-is-the-alt-right-a-linguistic-data-analysis-of-3-billion-reddit-comments-shows-a-disparate-group-that-is-quickly-uniting

Thanks based nordbot.

Nobody is cheering on antifa, they're a fucking joke. Winning the political LARP is not winning

Funny, everything rewritten against Trump supporters are through leftist, media...no very credible.

If you believe that German style censorship will be enacted under our current President....you are not well acquainted with reality.

Even after Charlottesville, most Americans want the Confederate statues left in tact. The US leftist media speaks as though they are the majority...they are far from it.

Lol that's ancient news grandpa, everyone has moved on. No .02 shekels for you!

The media is pretty much "the boy who cried wolf." They overused racist, sexist, and nazi

>no Bernie Sanders
You tried.

>The alt-right
White Identitarian movements are growing and will continue to grow. Its mainstream now and there is no going back. Many white centrist and civic nationalist will eventually be white advocates or Identitarians.

Fuck off you stinky nigger

Silly nonsense.

I hear more redpilled comments from normies every day. Cville set the outer limits of the new Overton Window. People can say "well, obviously I don't agree with *that* but..."

It was a blessing. It gave the entire discussion national prominence, and now all we have to do is sit back and watch Antifa push normies further right day after day.

Glorious.

You are the variance from the mean of traditionalism and racial homogeneity.

You people are done. What are you going to do? Fight? You vidya playing normie faggots can't even talk to women, let alone fight a fucking war. And modern spooks are cowards and military are right wing anyways.

alt right is a psy ops

No, we aren't. Most people dgaf. Stop being a shill and get a real job.

Your arguments suck ass so you haved to silence differing views. Op is a pathetic shill.

>reddit spacing

IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>in all fields

>we lost he said

STAY ON LEFTYPOL FAGGOT AND GET OFF OUR BOARDS REPORT THESE THTREADS

Reporting them doesn't do anything. Our mods are cucks that help them. Should know that by now

Report OP for what exactly?

Is this supposed to mean something? Does your warped mind perceive something else here?

Alt right is such a cringe name. You are a lost cause and the faggots you all listen to are all psyop paid bastards who couldn't give a fuck about you (see milo, akkad etc). You are literally a niche and nothing more. you make me cringe so hard I hope you die