CANADA NOOOOO!

>Canada is not a safe haven for migrants, Trudeau warns

>Prime Minister takes stronger line to discourage would-be migrants from coming to Canada

WHAT A RACIST OMG HES A NAZI WORSE THAN DRUMPFF HOW DARE HE ITS [current_year]!!!!!!!!!1!!!!1!!!1!

how am i supposed to care for my wifes son if she cant get a big black bull to reproduce with

If only every country had someone like Trudeau in charge.

Too little, too late.
The horde they have already let in will outbreed the Canadian population within 50 years.
This is called playing both sides of the coin.
Go ultra liberal to swoon the pot head idiots.
Once the conservative base gets to the point of throwing you out of office, you flip instantly and satisfy them.
The folks he let in will vote his party for generations.

BUT HE SAID WE WUZ #WELCOMETOCANADA N SHEEEIT!!!

B-b-but he tweeted that everyone is welcome.

I guess we shouldn't take Twitter banter from heads of state so seriously

He is pulling a Merkel. Are there elections coming?

A day late and .8 of a US Dollar short

>tfw you realize your wife's bull cant get a work permit so he has to go back.

Lol his eyes dont have the usual bright, titillated look. He must have gotten cornered into saying this.

Not until mid 2019

His victory in the election is guaranteed against Scheer. Immigration is the only thing that could have hurt his chances and he's now publicly addressing it. He might be self serving, but he's atleast listening to the populace now.

>Immigration is the only thing that could have hurt his chances

If you forget about the redonkulous spending his government is shitting out to foreign agencies and the fact that everyone west of Thunder Bay hates his guts

Our country is more white than yours.... so STFU Tyrone

>fight anti immigration sentiment by curbing immigration
???

That's his "shit i can't attractive my way out of this one" look.

only conservatives hate that tho
i live in montreal and the latte liberals here love him to death
every leftist retard in the city came out to try and take virtue signalling selfies with him during faggot pride on sunday

I'm not a gay man but I'd go gay for Trudeau.

This is the kind of dumb fuckery we have to deal with. He's so hell-bent on being PC that everything has to be #diversitytothemax, even when he's literally telling kangz to fuck off back to Haiti

holy shit bro

hey, if it works...

>Tell immigrants they're welcome

>Tell immigrants they're not welcome

>The latte liberals
But most voters aren't that dumb. They know that this idiot broke almost every campaign promise and is gonna do it again in 2019.

omg so racist

but canada is a haven for migrants i thought, why is justin acting like a right winger?

fuck having laws n shiet

>the redonkulous spending his government is shitting out to foreign agencies

You can't expect everyone to be an economist. Saying that the government is spending too much has been a conservative talking point for decades.

This asshole criticized Trump for the exact same position.

I hate the left.

Because public opinion is swinging more towards telling the kangz to fuck off back to Haiti, and he'll suck donky cock to stay positive in the polls

idk man most people have short memories and are shocked when i talk about how he blatantly went back on promises like senate reform (huge part of his platform)
personally i was rooting for mad max so im kinda sad scheer won

they cant afford to feed all the black people who showed up and half the mexicans cant speak english or french

in principal canada wants to be far left but in practice its just not possible for any nation that is already dealing with poos and kebabs to give a fuck about some cry baby nigs and beans

what a fucking idiot, Trump gets alot on twitter but at least he answers alot to journos, trudeau been silent for weeks, been dodging interviews and just replies about it via twitter so no journo can ask him questions

Hopefully Scheer capitalises on this, and the NDP get all SJW-y and split the liberal voter base and give us a nice conservative majority like in 2003 and 2011

>tfw am friends with a canadian trap but can't go to canada just yet
Did y'all drop the visas yet? I wanna go to Alberta already ;_;

we are actually fairly discriminatory in who we take in
its quite nice, not ideal cos we still bring them in, but we have standards, not like europe and you guys previously with your "dude fuck borders n shiet lmao"

Really? Have any of the asylum seekers made the news for violent crimes?

Poor little 10-year old Somali.

He play with my nerves way to close to pedo Luciferian to my licking

Don't you stop now Canada. Think of all the innocent brown people fleeing the United States for a better life!

>But most voters aren't that dumb.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

This. Not alot of people realize that our point-based multi-step immigration system is the reason Canada is still 75% white and not 56% "white"

Too late leaf fags. You made your integrated bed, no lie in it.

No. But their literally complaining that were "not doing enough" despite the fact that we literally rented out a fucking stadium for them. These cock suckers just want gibs, and we're not gibbing

No, violent crimes are rarely televised here. We have moderate censorship in the media.

Although what gets me is that he's not saying "illegally" in order to avoid drawing a parallel to DRUMPFF, despite the fact that his "irregular" crossings are breaching Canadian law and are therefore textbook definition illegal.

>June - "Migrants welcome!"
>July - Spike in migrant based crime, violence, and sexual attacks
>End of August - "Migrants please go away!"

You can't make this stuff up!!
AaHHH... HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!1!11!!

Luke harper is GOAT

When you think about all black people are refugees because they're countries are so shit.

For the past while I've been asking black guys if they're refugees. They're always offended. Fuck em.

#nevertrustawhiteguy

WHAT ABOUT WAKANDA HUH? SUPA TECHNOLOGY AND SHEIT OUR KANG IS A SUPA HEERO SHEIIT MAN U DON KNO NUTTIN

might depend on region
here in poutine land we'll hear about the occasional stabbing but i think overall its cos we are a very peaceful, safe country
not many habbenings

Fucking racist Canadians not accepting the worlds refugees/migrants/asylum seekers with open arms!!!

Careful there, Huckeytowne, The Ministry of Wrong Think might put you in hock to face tribunal...

yeah thats my attitude
i dont like trudeau but hes pretty much all talk
so long as he keeps rapefugees out ill begrudgingly accept him
its still very early in his premiership tho he still has plenty of time to go full libshit

Post pics of boipussy, fagget

Looks 12 to me. Poor child.

Fewer than .01% of any give mass population identifies with even 1 of these letters, why even bother flyering when the internet is a thing that exists that collects these groups like 90s POGs??

Proud of you, Justin

But he's not. He's just addressing the problem to quell public dissent and then sweeping.it under the rug like always.

Trudeau is a fucking weak-spined faggot who is doing a disservice to our nation.

Hers? I'm afraid I can't do that - I'm going to be keeping that all to myself.

There's a big swell in anti-migrant feelings in non-urban Quebec. Both the mayor of Quebec and the leader of CAQ are coming out swinging against SJW and pro-globalism. This might be good on a provincial level, even antifa is recognized as violent protestors.

He literally got elected pushing gvt spending. Neocuck austerity btfo.

He knows his liberal agenda is in trouble if too many migrants swarm in, costing the country billions of dollars.

Combined with the shadow of canadian housing crisis, things could get real ugly in canada.

But but but...

>braaaaaaaaaappppp

He's just signaling and stalling. They aren't doing anything meaningful.

Right now 80,000 Haitians have lost protected status in the US (why they are fleeing to canada). Another 380,000 from various central american countries will have the same thing happen to them in 2018 and they will do the same.

Get ready to pay more taxes to support them leafs!

My heart is telling me this is a troll, but I also can't discount this being real

He's 16, you misogynists

Well fuck that was fast

South florida tanks you Justin Trudeau. We need a statue of him on the coast, pointing towards canada.

Nooo!, we had a deal Canada, now stop being problematic and open your borders.

We are sick of it

What's higher than 41% non-representative personal taxation?

>tfw Canada just lost to the migrants and jews

Trudeau is finished

people are fed up with his shit

the Trump effect is working, thanks US!

>implying there was ever positive migrant feelings in non-urban Quebec
me semble qu'on est fierement raciste a l'exterieur des villes

The placard should have GPS points of undocumented entry points along the border etched on it, as well.

The quickest way to turn a lefty against their own values is to make them face the consequences of what they ask for.

Racist Canada! C'mon, let'em all in!

Oh, it's only racist if the US does it.

Dont worry, leftists wont hear about this and in a few months when trudeau spews some more fairy tale bullshit they will applaud some more

high level discourse, frend.

Isn't America sub-50% white at this point?

He has no intention of reducing the numbers. He'll SAY he's going to take some action to quell domestic unrest but he'll DO exactly nothing. Only his paymaster, Soros, gets to decide Canuk immigration policy.

How does this explain San Fransisco Portland Seattle Denver-Boulder Austin Chicago Detroit Atlanta Baltimore Jew York LA/Holly/Orange Countytown, though?

This kid can't be older than 8.

Regards,
Sweden

Trudeau really is like Macron.

Trudeau is more like Macaroni's weird teacher-student-relations wife, if she (?) were 25 years younger.

No, he's not. Macaroni was a sleeper who was Bogpilled from the get-go.

Trudope is just a moron who's hot so the wimmen will vote for him

I'm with her now.

>Be Canada
>These welfare muzzies wouldnt bother coming this far across the world
>Claim Canada will be open for all cause muh progressiveness
>People actually show up
>"Its not safe here"

>Immigration is the only thing that could have hurt his chances

The housing bubble and personal debt ratio. Right now investors are holding to see if Trump's infrastructure bill passes, as it would be a shot in the arm to Canadian commodities.

Everyone's economy is "interrelated" of course but Canada is one whim by Trump or Xi away from a fairly steep recession.

You know what I just realized is that this is probably a stunt to get on Trump's good side for NAFTA negotiations. As soon as that's over, the kangz will flow.

Fuck this country.

All we need beyond that is a pedestrian overpass from Mexico to Canada

>Canada is not a safe haven for migrants
Trudeau warns
>Still too many hwite canadians
he added

>Canadians will welcome you
i guess that could imply that the Canadian gov't might not
regardless the guy is a fucking jackass

Maybe Trudeau has been radicalized by the alt-right. He's gonna do a full Macron.

>pic related