Why everything is their fault and not yours

>be you
>totally innocent
>hate Jews Blacks Mexicans Arabs and liberals

Why do they all nigger? I don't understand.

>be your ancestors
>Kill all millions of natives
>Not genocide because we named a street after them plus baseball mascot

My grandmother was a quarter Cherokee, so I am basically Indian.

>enslave Africans for hundreds of years
>"Free" slaves, but terrorize them, 4000 recorded lynchings, rape them, frame for crimes
>Privatize prisons, raise sentence length while profiting from goods they produce while imprisoned
>Confine them to the worst areas, give them nothing, worst education

I don't understand why niggers nig. Get over it.

>Fight Nazis in WWII
>Save world from Hitler
>Discover Jews genocide
>Millions dead

Fucking Jew bankers run the world, Holocaust didn't happen. My grandfather killed Nazi with his bare hands. I think Hitler was cool though.

>displace Muslims in Palestine, support ruthless kings for oil, bomb middle East for 30 years, put dictators in power to ruthlessly rule

Fucking sand nigger mudslimes hate us because of Islam. Ban them all. Harass anyone wearing a burqa.

>Mexican cartels butcher each other to keep the supply from going dry.
>I need my cocaine fix, though...
>Refugees, hoping to escape the cross fire and constant beheadings and corruption flee to America for a chance at safety and freedom

Fucking spick rapists. We'll build a wall so expensive that it will shutdown our government for weeks, just to keep them out, because tacos.

>be you
>of the superior white race
>Jesus was white
>You're basically Jesus.

You've got it all figured out, right guys?

This entire posts reeks of autism.

also fpbp

you can't fpbp your own post that's not how it works RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

your not my mom

/thread

YOU CAN'T /THREAD YUUR OWN POST

Nigger-lover.

POO
O
O

wtf I forgot to change the flag again.

Cuck

You seem confused.

Fucking nigger

reported for racism

please review the rules before you post again

You need God's never ending love, my friend.

to;dr

Sage and move on folks

are you applying collective responsibility for entire history of USA on its modern white citizens with controversial worldviews who basically just post on the inernet? Racist much?

Nigger-lover.

Yea 3/5 of them
Paying for some niggers kid ( welfare/ taxes) that he doesn't even care about! Do Nuffins.
Arabs blowing shit up / van of peace / ect. Allah Auchbar shit!
Liberals because they feel I should pay for their bullshit ideas and be happy about it.
At least the merchants and Hispanics work but the latter need to pay taxes and not get free health care.

Epic, simply epic satire.

You ended racism.

not a real pole

Thank you for revealing not only how utterly ignorant of history you are but how utterly retarded you are. Tell you what, from now on I'm going to rape Turkish women 6000% more than Turks rape our women because of all of the white slaves that the Ottoman Empire owned (far more than the blacks who were enslaved by other blacks and sold to whites, who then went on a crusade all over the world to free slaves unlike anyone else). Every white person needs to read your post and understand why vermin like you must be executed

Nigger-lover.

by doing all this arent you just constantly fanning the flames? people are to woke now. its too late.

red pills everywhere.

>>Privatize prisons, raise sentence length while profiting from goods they produce while imprisoned

Oh, so it's make-believe, then? Because this shit isn't accurate.

>Be (you)
>Believe everything I hear on Infowars

You are right. All that blood spilt and winning but for some unknown reason it stopped and all that co-exist nonsense started. Time to end that mistake.