cnn.com/2017/08/24/us/charleston-active-shooter/index.html
archive.is/2k7A0
twitter.com/search?q=charleston shooting&src=tyah
twitter.com/postandcourier
fox61.com/2017/08/24/charleston-police-responding-to-active-shooter-situation/
youtube.com/watch?v=OL7DED8huak
youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not a happening unless the death toll is in the double digits. Fuck off.

I sharted.

The fire rises

Urban, Turban or Racist Suburban?

Not true. Fake news. Move along everybody, get some rest, surely you're tired. Let's log off and get some sleep.

cnn.com/2017/08/24/us/charleston-active-shooter/index.html

wow they're really upset about wikileaks

>outrageous claim
>no source

>unless the death toll is in the double digits
Given where it is you dumb fuck and what the ZOg is like now? Only source is RT right now, will check police scanner. The Jewsmedia is ZOG hasn't picked it up yet.

SAAAAAUCE

Alternatively archive.is/2k7A0

Nigger, link RT not fake news

Just a average day in burgerland. Nothing to see here lads.

>(((White))) male
that's my guess

I hop that cute girl is not died

It's getting sleepy in here

All sources are fake news on pol except alex jones.

No FUCKING way!!@

Pic rel

Numerals do not support this bold claim

Look at me

I am the nignog now

>unless the death toll is in the double digits. Fuck off.
msm just spent the last 2 weeks talking about nazis because one bitch was killed.

arigato gosaimasu

WE

>RT not fake news
Imagine being this retarded

WUZ

twitter.com/search?q=charleston shooting&src=tyah

It's a nigger who walked into a restaurant saying "I'm the new king of charleston."
t. faux jews

The enemy of.my enemy is my friend nigga

KANGZ

WUZ

RT is fake but Ruptly TV isn't, just raw footage, zero reporting

Yeah, but that's because it fits their agenda. If this turns out to be FUCKING A WHITE MALE you can expect happening levels of reporting even if it's just some negro/lefty spraining his ankle while running away.

Lmao that's surreal

disgruntled burger flipper apparently NOT HABBENING FUG

twitter.com/postandcourier
reporting live from the scene

>They said a man came from the kitchen with a loaded revolver in his left hand and announced "There's a new boss in town."

>>An older black man wearing an apron and dressed like a kitchen staff member walked through the front door holding a small caliber revolver. He locked the door and “I am the new king of Charleston.”

this will ignite the race war. Check dem numerics brethren

FUCK HE'S BACK ESCAPED FROM THE CIA BLACKSITE

is still russian propaganda embedded in the 'raw footage'... often they put in very low wavelength speech telling you what they want you to believe. Nothing from kremlin mouthpieces RT and ruptly can be trusted.

>KANG of Charleston

highly doubt it is. Just look at the neighborhood on google street view. Shit is super posh. It's probably a crazy, a muslim, or a nigger. There's a really nice church nearby as well.

Gunman has taken one hostage

White supremacist terrorism is much more serious than an isolated shooting, especially in the US.

The Charlottesville massacre was the first time the Alt-Right took blood. They officially cemented themselves as a terrorist organization with that attack, that's why it received so much news coverage.

>anger issues
Fucking kek.

why are niggers so obsessed with being kangz? fucking half of the black guys i know are jrs or have a III after their name. they're so fucking stupid. even if egypt really was the kingdom of niggers dont they realize that only a handful of them would be related to actual royalty? fucking not all niggers can be kangz even if their shitty lie they tell to themselves is true.

WE BE KANGZ

"Mayor says it's a disgruntled employee."
Is that the politically correct term for black now?

Anybody on pol with half a brain knows Alex Jones is fake news also.

>Who is shooting
>Who is getting shot
>Who is dead so far

We need this info before we know if we're comfy or not.

>The Charlottesville massacre
>first time the alt-right took blood
Dude seriously, you're ignorant even of the liberal narrative. That's nowhere near the first time the "alt-right" drew blood. Fuckoff back to FB

>They officially cemented themselves as a terrorist organization
No you have to be an organization to be a terrorist organization.
Lemme guess, 2nd year undergrad?

Underrated

Why the fuck are the police/fire scanners so quiet? Anyone have a stream or something?

my repeating numbers indicate civil war soon.

>white guy kills someone
>headlines for 2 weeks
>black guy kills someone
>forgotten about in a day

they dont realize that it's probably more racist to focus on the crimes of a few white guys because it makes it seem like a white guy killing someone is rare and unusual and newsworthy.

because fake news, nothing is happening.

Shooter is described as very tan White male.

Good one mate

Wew lad

>employee
>work
>black

dude, are you high?

I like it. Is this an original phrase? I would drop the racist bit. it's got a nice ring to it

>massacre
>1 landwhale casualty

jeez, what a bloodbath

These latest happenings have been lame. Why hasn't there been a good massacre since Dallas?

It's the only channel I use mate, only thing that comes close to news these days.
Anything western is just a twitter handle or full blown liars so am I fuck using them

JUST ANOTHER DAY IN DRUMPFS AMERICA

>archive.is/2k7A0
Thank you very much. Fuck CNN.

>1 person shot
>probably upset coworker

NIgga this happens daily in burger post offices. Nothing to see here, every burger gets a free workplace violence day its tradition here.

>along with white kids shooting up schools and black kids doing drive bys

The news is already covering it up as a "disgruntled employee".

Probably a black person who wants to kill all white people.

She was a big girl

In black culture it's considered a very high honor to know who your father and your grandfather are, hence the affinity for generational names.

This

Can't wait until it turns out to be a nigger and the whole thing is forgotten. Meanwhile they're still whining about 1 death from the Challenger.

Massacre? 1 dead? Youre unbelievably stupid.

What? It happened because a random guy was getting his car smashed by antifa so he sped up to escape and crashed into a crowd further ahead. If anyone is to blame for Charlottesville, it's stupid people who blocked the road and antifa for car violence.

>Tom and Patsy Plant were eating lunch at Virginia's with their daughter Laura among 15 to 20 people.

>They said a man came from the kitchen with a loaded revolver in his left hand and announced "There's a new boss in town."
>Peter Siegert, 73, and his son Peter Siegert IV, 45, both of Maryland, were eating at Virginia's when two waitresses and three kitchen staff members marched through the restaurant and out the front door without saying anything.

>An older black man wearing an apron and dressed like a kitchen staff member walked through the front door holding a small caliber revolver. He locked the door and “I am the new king of Charleston.”

somehow magic negro came in through the front door and from the kitchen

STREAM: fox61.com/2017/08/24/charleston-police-responding-to-active-shooter-situation/

>Black male
>Resturaunt patrons/employees
>1 dead

race war here we come

time to get /comfy/

Disgruntled employee sounds more like code for some variation of chink.

All these racists cops against one disgruntled employee
Can we get BLM to start protesting the police during active shootings?

RIGHT WING SHOOTER CONFIRMED

Thanks user

Will Drumpf disavow

kek. the bar is so low. actually one jr that i know barely even knows his dad and tells me a story about how the only birthday present he ever received from his father was a half-eaten mcdonalds burger because the dad happened to be around on his birthday. such a rich and honorable legacy.

I don't get this, why the police is polite to civilians in situations like these or a terrorist attack, people standing there stareing like fucking fruits obstructing the operation, taking up their time to stand and ask "please move people have guns to their foreheads", fucking draw your gun and shoot it in the air screaming like a mad man, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU FUCKING CATTLE.

Is that Ricky Berwick?

Was it a

>white hispanic
>white Jew
>Or a dark skinned white man

Official thread song

youtube.com/watch?v=OL7DED8huak

She weighed as much as 10 people though.

>Will Drumpf disavow

He'll claim the unarmed people were just as bad as the shooter.

Confirmed dark skinned white man

The so called white supremicist "death" driver was a military guy CIA Black Ops actor and nobody died-the supposed victim and her "mother" were also actors. This one feels more real.

>kills one fat nigger locer
>massacre
Kys faggot

Needs something to distinguish between the vehicle and suburbia... "Speeding Suburban", perhaps?

you're next

no with the new sheriff in town it's this

youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c

You're no better than the Nazi scum who ran over the peaceful protesters.

>do you like rootign for the underdog

wht the fuck is this meant to mean??