youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/347812-flake-trump-is-inviting-2020-presidential-primary-challenge
forbes.com/sites/realspin/2013/02/13/singapores-lee-kuan-yew-talks-americas-strangths-and-weaknesses/#457c994333d3
unvis.it/thehill.com/homenews/campaign/347812-flake-trump-is-inviting-2020-presidential-primary-challenge
youtube.com/watch?v=t24dPnYOw8s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

>inb4 old hags and Old Hag Internet Defense Force (OHIDF)

This is a woovement!

Can someone explain the Travel Ban? Can Iranians enter the American soil?

I liek USA!

What did they mean by this?

Is Taylor Swift confirmed /our girl/?

HABBENING

What is the best military branch to join if you have a bach and want to make a military career out of it

USA A-OK

Here’s what happens when we have to write another headline.

I have no idea what they meant to say, because it certainly wasn't the 14 words.

Well that really depends on what you want to do as an officer.

Present!

>Eritrians
LITERALLY who

For those who didn't see

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/347812-flake-trump-is-inviting-2020-presidential-primary-challenge

So are these people intentionally not here on planet Earth or...?

What's going on m8

Some liberal loonie loose it?

An article I was rereading with salient points today:

Singapore's Lee Kuan Yew Talks America's Strengths And Weaknesses

forbes.com/sites/realspin/2013/02/13/singapores-lee-kuan-yew-talks-americas-strangths-and-weaknesses/#457c994333d3

>Both in the United States and abroad, many influential observers argue that the U.S. is in systemic decline. Not so, says Lee Kuan Yew, the sage of Singapore. Lee is not only a student of the rise and fall of nations. He is also the founder of modern Singapore. As prime minister from 1959 to 1990, he led its rise from a poor, small, corrupt port to a first-world city-state in just one generation.

>Today, Singapore’s six million citizens have incomes higher than those of Americans. He has served as a mentor to every leader of China since Deng Xiaoping initiated China’s march to the market, and every American president since Richard Nixon has sought his counsel about the U.S. role in Asia.

>"America will not be reduced to second-rate status. Historically, the U.S. has demonstrated a great capacity for renewal and revival. America’s strengths include an ability to range widely, imaginatively, and pragmatically; a diversity of centers of excellence that compete in inventing and embracing new ideas and new technologies; a society that attracts talent from around the world and assimilates them comfortably as Americans; and a language that the lingua franca of those who rise to the top of their own societies around the world."

>Lee cites America’s “can-do approach,” “entrepreneurial culture,” and “great urge to start new enterprises and create wealth.” He notes the primacy that Americans accord to the “individual’s interest,” which makes them “more aggressively competitive.” Uniquely among analysts of national competitive advantages, perhaps because he speaks both English and Mandarin, he gives great weight to the comparative ease of learning English rather than Chinese.

Here's the archive unvis.it/thehill.com/homenews/campaign/347812-flake-trump-is-inviting-2020-presidential-primary-challenge

That is definitely not an old hag.

For those who missed, this is a real retweet by Trump

This doesn't make any sense.

My point exactly

>lump on testes
wat do

>que bizarre Obama as the sun metaphors from lefties

That fucking smug grin.

Army. Biggest budget and most opportunities. The only other choice would be pilot in the Air Force.

WHITE HOUSE PRESSER
43 BINGS
youtube.com/watch?v=t24dPnYOw8s

sex change surgery

>>Lee cites America’s “can-do approach,” “entrepreneurial culture,” and “great urge to start new enterprises and create wealth.”
Isn't it (((interesting))) how Obama set out to systematically destroy those?

Are you sure it's not just the other one?

>Indeed, he boldly suggested to one of China’s leaders that China adopt English, rather than Chinese, as its first language—as Singapore has done.

>Nonetheless, Lee is frank in describing what he considers to be fundamental problems with U.S. government and culture. It has been unable to tackle its exploding debt, he asserts, because presidents do not get “reelected if they give a hard dose of medicine to their people.” In a social-media-fueled era of 24/7 news, furthermore, those who prevail in elections are not necessarily those who are most capable in governing, but those who can present themselves and their ideas “in a polished way.” He doubts that such contests “in packaging and advertising” can produce leaders in the mold of “a Churchill, a Roosevelt, or a de Gaulle.” Instead, he laments conditions in which “to win votes you have to give more and more. And to beat your opponent in the next election, you have to promise to give more away.”

>Lee warns about the growing risk of America’s losing its “self-help culture” and going “the ideological direction of Europe.” If it continues that slide, he says bluntly, “the U.S. will be done for.” He also gives U.S. immigration practices a failing grade, declaring that “multiculturalism will destroy America.” The key question is: “do you make the Hispanics Anglo-Saxons in culture or do they make you more Latin American in culture?”

>Lee sees the 21st century as a “contest for supremacy in the Pacific” between the U.S. and China. In his view, “America’s core interest requires that it remains the superior power” there. But he worries about America’s ability to sustain its strategic focus.

>Weighing all of the pros and cons, Lee is still not selling America short. He is betting that despite seemingly overwhelming current economic challenges, “America’s creativity, resilience, and innovative spirit will allow it to confront its core problems, overcome them, and regain competitiveness.”

don't make me dilate you

oh shit i never thought of that

disgusting. doesn't drumpf know he's supposed to search through someones entire tweet history and not retweet them if there is anything there that might be offensive to liberals delicate sensibilities?

how can they be so bad?

Is that an actual competition? It looks like a Monty Python skit about women's sports.

Love my President

Amputation

>tfw deep fried hamburgers to enjoy the news with

F

its not what the webm is suggesting, they're drunk

those eritreans grow up so fast...

Don't do it, you'll regret it

I'd fuck that bitch silly, best wanks of my life were watching Nailin Palin and pic related side by side.

Hit it with a hammer

not realizing he does this very thing and retweets anyway

Please stop stealing our money.

>tfw on diet
>crave the things that ruined my body

Life is pain

Make another one for me. No burgers for me today, will try to get some on a weekend

>Sanders

lol

Damn Pelosi held that honor last I heard. But the people know: it's the Senate that is the problem.

Are Millennials the worst generation ever?

>having to explain to your kid his dad was dead when he was conceived

I read about this in the Sumerian list of kings, one was the son of a phantom

Explain, how can dead bodies sit upright on their own?

Trump wins the election
>we beat Hillary we've won the election
>kek wills it
>we president now la
>look at PA, what stamina
>we go again! xD

Trump appoints several Jews and Goldman Sachs people to his administration
>gotta get people experienced with money
>j-jews are based la

Trump bombs Syria
>i-it was just an airfield
>s-sandniggers
>its still ok he's just showing off to China

Trump fails to repeal Obamacare
>b-but Trump said repeal would be easy
>fucking mccain
>w-we'll repeal it when mccain dies
>i-it's not over yet

Trump fires Bannon
>its ok they left on good terms
>he'll keep fighting for trump at breitbart

Breitbart starts attacking Trump when Bannon returns
>k-kikebart
>bannon was shit anyway, mooch was right la

Trump sends more troops to afghanistan
>g-gotta fight isis la
>fucking lolbertarians

Trump allows Dreamers to stay
>a-amnesty was the aim
>it's ok we'll get the RAISE act passed
>2018 is our year la, RINOs out

It's a failure, an absolute failure. You get into that position 6 months into the presidency, if you had gone into that white house today they would not have been celebrating anything. I think it will be massive disappointment - Bill O'Reilly

If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing - Ronald Reagan

Friendly reminder that Donald Trump said "this does not slip" to his team after beating Hillary Clinton in the election when the Republicans held all three branches of government, before he literally slipped to let Dreamers stay in America, resulting in defeat, before he threw away a 4 seat majority in the senate, meaning that Trump went into 2018 with a mathematical chance of accomplishing anything but with no hope of doing anything whatsoever, meaning he lost the house in 2018, ultimately choking Republicans best ever chance for making America great again, and decided to write on twitter about it being some sort of success before being impeached and fleeing the country.

Does McConnel have the same eye-thing as Huckabee?

digits witnessed

on a side note, is it worrying that this splitframe ass shot got me diamonds?

Don't be an idiot and go get it checked out.

After the fifth time you should just be shot and left where you fall.

You have to go back, haggisnigger.

Yes

How does Bernie get away with being a total fraud?

Makes sense, every Democrat hates him no matter what and now most Republicans hate him for being a massive fuckup

Turtle's shell is cracking. Will he be the new Brendan Fraser?

Too bad he died before Trump began to fulfil his prophecy

Ingrown pube ya dumb shit

No, boomers are because they ruined the christian empire given to them by the Greatest Generation and drove America into degeneracy

Millennial are the symptom of boomer decisions

Call your doctor and make an appointment.

user...

F R E E S H I T
R
E
E
S
H
I
T

>Hit it with a hammer
do this. If it hurts you need to get it checked out.

t. medfag

It tells you exactly the type of people they're polling in these things, the retards who believe him

>be jeff flake
>do everything in your power to attack the president who leads your party
>he has enough of your shit and endorses your rival
>polls show she's 16% ahead of you because arizona doesn't like faggots who push for amnesty
>"wtf trump we'll totally primary you if you keep hurting our feelings!"

Do they really think they'd stand a chance against an incumbent who got roughly 50% of the vote the first time around? Do they like embarrassing themselves over and over again? None of this would have happened if Flake had just done what his voters elected him to do, instead he went "I love mexicans tonguing my asshole, amnesty now".

Same with Graham. Why the fuck do these liberals run as Republicans?

All of this. I'm willing to bet the Zionism poison wouldn't have ruined our churches so much if it wasn't for the boomers.

what part of mexico is edinburg in?

Is that really her?

He's running.

Hey, if it's ballbag cancer, then at least you've got a good chance of living.

THIS PRIZE MUST BE CLAIMED BY /ptg/
IT'S MORE IMPORTANT THAN HWNDU

Apparently this is the childs father

What a racist, we need someone more tolerant in charge than this bigot

Jeff Flake doesn't have a chance, but he's not wrong that Trump is only pandering to his base instead of expanding his coalition.

Millennials are the product of the prosperous 1990s turning into the economically depressed 2010s with the idiocy of the 2000s in between.

Also why the fuck would you want asians/beaners like that reproducing?

>16 year old boy

They want patriots who love free speech.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Niggers ruin absolutely everything. They have to be some kind of cursed race.

This fugging leaf! The Day of Rake is coming, Weedman Castro!

2020 is gonna be fucking GOLD since the primaries will be relaxing

wonder what kinda mischief can be had during that time ey...

No thanks, I've had enough virtue signaling with him as CEO, we'd cease to have a country with him as president.

What a cuck