America South

Since the new for the past week had bee about the tragic in Charlottesville
Could user who are actually from the south or grow up there tell me what south is really like?
So many books , movies, and other media had portrait South as a horrible place. Where extreme racist, religious fanatic, cult, and sexist men are everywhere.
But I have also see another side of portrait, that south us actually a better place to live then north. Where the community is more close to eachother, eat delicious American food and listing country music, and people are actually more welcomeing once you become part of the community, and its accuracy not that racist and religious fanatic like media ofen like to show.
What's South really is like

Other urls found in this thread:

wwnorton.com/college/history/america-essential-learning/docs/RELee-Recollections-1904.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This pic is everything about the South that you need to know.

Of course the Jewish media slanders the south. People tend to be racist but rightfully so. I have some black friends who are good people but I automatically tend to distrust blacks and as they say never relax around them. The people tend to be very religious but that doesn't bother me, I don't see how that's worse than some nu-male atheist fags. Gender roles tend to be more traditional, things are worse in that regard than ever before but I know a lot of hot conservative white women and our food is the best in the country

arkansas man here, its fun here, freedom flies here, only white people, local highscools team are the 'rebels' and the flag is a conf. flag. shoot guns all you want, make a bomb its peaceful, and you see anons pic a lot

and everyone has a gun

the only thing people really get put in jail for around here is having a full auto gun

southerners are just white niggers

Texans are not southerners, they're texans

oh and literally everyone is super nice here, you say hi and they say hi back, make conversation with anyone around you. and here in upper arkansas we have the ozarks and lakes and its so beautiful here.

Pretty religious, a lot of guns, good food (BBQ), too many niggers, after the north won they could have taken them with them.

The south today is basically niggers in the cities and once you leave the cities it's pretty much super white and super racist. There are truly good black southerners though. All and all the south is pretty good.

Virginia here, it's pretty based.

Maryland & OK is NOT the South , everyone in AR is a cousin fucker , ppl of southern LA speak their own language, FL pill central , WV mountain men ... plenty of fentanyl there . heart of the South MS , AL , GA , SC . And yes, arms of all kinds there.

Oh, there is so much more, the MOST important part of all.

fuck off Chan, we don't want you here

The south should be ceded to the African nation.

New Jersey is considered "south"?

I have lived in arkansas my entire life and i can honestly say that you are dead wrong

Pretty much this. Cities have the niggers, especially larger ones. But outside of that the ENTIRE South is pretty based. Each state is very different though: different foods, different dialects, etc. Barbeque in South Carolina is different than Georgia which is different than Texas, things like that. We give each other shit: note how Arkansas feels about Oklahoma. I'm in Georgia and we make tons of Alabama jokes, But I'd rush to the defense of my Alabamian brothers in a heartbeat. Even Florida is pretty amazing, except for the East coast with Miami and jews and shit. Some of the biggest rednecks I've ever known lived in FL. Outside the cities, pretty much everyone hates niggers and Yankees (yes, still). Most of us hunt & fish & shoot and do whatever the fuck we want. There are a few Western states I could live in, but for the most part I'll stick to the South.

Louisiana born here, I'll throw up some green text

>Southern cities are full of blacks that give ample reasons for the whites to be racist.
>Liberal sanctuary cities are generally avoided by locals due to increase crime and blacks
>Whites that live outside of the cities are kind but racist because of what the blacks do in the cities.
>The food is unique and good
>The music sometimes sucks depending on where you are (always the same song).
>The lower income always do absurd shit to their cars or trucks, for whites its lift kits and offroad tires they never use, for blacks its large rims and sound systems to play rap music that's atrocious
>Weather is always shit, always hot or raining
>Angry bugs hate everything (cicadas, mosquitoes)
>Animals are assholes (gators, hogs, coyotes)
>Everyone from up North thinks you are retarded even if you are college educated or even hold a Doctorate
>Firearms are apart of culture on both spectrums, for whites its hunting and proper ownership, for blacks its crime and stealing them
>Religion plays a large part for maybe 35% of the population but the rest are just moderates or casual Christians or Catholics.
>Sports make up a big portion of Southern pride
>Southern history has a lot of pride in it but now it's been regulated to only allowing the blacks to celebrate it
>Dirty politics run rampant
>Good ol boy nepotism is also rampant
>Diversity focused hiring is now becoming a fad here
>oil companies get away with a lot of shit
>Oil refineries are cool as shit at night though

See this, this is why we don't want you in our country, you're retarded and we have too many retards already.

I'm genuinely asking a question here, why is New Jersey considered part of the South? I know about the rest, but not NJ. First time I hear about this.

learn states

What, so unlike the media lfor years ike to show, there are actually more black fokes live in the south, and south is I some way, actually not as racist as north

uh, new jersey isnt colored on the map my dude

You know the most mind boggling thing to me is people believe all these historicists and biographers of these souther generals, but we have entire collections of those generals books and letters that are straight from the horses mouth, and biographies of them from their sons and daughters who knew them better than anyone. A quick google search of General Lee's letters gives you this:

wwnorton.com/college/history/america-essential-learning/docs/RELee-Recollections-1904.pdf

A book by General Lee's son, but contains transcripts of basically every letter General Lee wrote. Worth checking out if you want to understand the mindset of the South at that time

The south can be summarized in two tv shows.... honey boo boo and southern charm two sides same coin

Are asian folks welcome to join the southern community ? Many asian like Barbeque and American food,
and like to be closed with nature

I live in Oregon, born and raised in Florida redneck beach town, and the small towns here in Oregon are super red-neck and "southern" if you will. It's pretty awesome. Portland is the cesspool for all the degeneracy, and Eugene

Floridanon here. I'm from Ireland and moved to Tampa when I was seven.

It's not really the south as you'd think, but I'll greentext:

>Tampa is an absolutely great city if you stay in the right parts(downtown, Ybor city, south tampa, Hyde park, bayshore, westchase, town n country, new Tampa, and Wesley chapel) as they are almost exclusively white.
>enter the inner city at your own risk, avoid west Tampa and anything around Ybor city, its full of niggers and not to be entered.
>that said, there are lots of genuinely good black people here, who are functioning members of society unlike aforementioned niggers.
>schools are good here(jesuit, berkeley, cambridge, or Tampa prep for private; Plant, Robinson, Alonso, Steinbrenner, or Sickles for public).
>Just graduated from one of the above(won't say for fear of dox) and learned a lot.
>Lightning tickets are the easiest way to get pussy
>I don't have to pay for a gym because running on bayshore is free, and they have free workout machines along the seawall(+ a hella good view)
>fuck snowbirds
>Clearwater beach is awesome and is the second best way to get pussy
>lots of new tech jobs and business is booming

wouldn't be the worst place to move to tbqh

Uhh, it's not part of the south.

At the very bottom end of the state, it technically sits below the Mason Dixon line, which has taken up a cultural meaning as the demarcation point between Northern and Southern states.

Reality is, NJ has always been a "Northern" or "North Eastern" state, though is grouped with Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, and New York as a "Mid-Atlantic" state (versus New England, which starts with Connecticut).

In the RURAL South, most folks just want to be left the fuck alone. Especially in the Appalachians (which is why we moved here in the first place).

We don't mind living in squalor down the holler but don't come asking me to provide for yours when I can barely provide for mine.

Best just leave'em be. You don't want them to get political as history shows.

Very cool, Oregon bro. I have a retired friend who lives there as well, and he's as you describe: has property, shoots his guns, travels throughout the West in his RV doing fuck all. Seems free and peaceful there too, outside the cities.

is 404 a get? Asking for a friend.

No, 404 is bad because whatever data you wanted is now gone. Plus it's the Atlanta area code and that place is a cesspool filled with niggers and degenerates. 404 not a get.

Haven't you heard? New Jersey is in Canada, you dumbfuck ... And wetback beaners wonder why Americans don't want them GO BACK TO MEXICO

Texas is full of illegal aliens

>No niggers
>No guns
>No vented Columbia button ups
>No fried food
>No Obese person
>No Church

Not even close.

There is actually so much of this in the South it's amazing.
>Widespread ignorance, and even hatred of learning
>mistrust of education, science, or anything not from within 3 counties away.
>if it's out of state, it's probably Satanism
>unironic snake-handling, weeping in church services
>whites and blacks worship the exact same way: song, hands held up palm-out, firey speeches and sermons
>lots of good-looking women, more than in any other part of the US and far better than Canada. Texas and Georgia produce mostly hot-looking women that age very poorly.
>Drugs. I repeat. Drugs, hard drugs, ravaging every white community
>If you are not born there, you will be an Outsider until the day you die.
>Traditional love of America is comfy
>assume every is packing
>Blacks can range from the coolest country people to by far the worst blacks in America. Black crime largely goes unreported or the South would lead all crime categories. There are shootings in every black neighborhood or city every week and mostly every day. Stabbings are actually more popular than guns and there are stabbings several times a day in every black neighborhood, and I do not exaggerate.
>so many Mexicans. The south's future is Viva Mexico.
>Whites are stratified and snobby as fuck, and they have to be due to pic above.
>Did I mention ignent? They are ignorant as a motherfucker, and proud of it.
A Black from the North is equivalent to a White from the South.

Out of curiosity, which state is that license plate from?

What a disgusting post, Ive never seen a white drug dealer in my life of living in the south always negroes, actually look into how educated southern Europeans are to blacks or northern Europeans.

Wal-marts, very little economic opportunity, communities that don't care about their neighbors, victim mentalities everywhere. basically a cancer on america.

T. Southanon
I grew up in Oklahoma and it's basically like this. Disregard the fact that OK was like the fifth-to-last state in the Union or less and there were never more than some territorial skirmishes fought there during the Civil War, but everyone in the country there is flying a rebel flag, hating big government, voting Trump, and screaming LEGALIZE IT 420.
Everyone knows someone who can get them weed, meth, and/or pills, and if not they're only one degree removed from someone who can.
So many dilapidated churches.
It's actually kind of comfy in how rustic and backwards it is.

Nah, not even South Jersey is that far down. Lot of posers, though there's overlap from Pennsylvania.

i'm from the mississippi delta, family has been living here for generations. if u have any questions feel free to ask

Looks like Mississipi

that is mississippi

STOP BEING DEGENERATE

I'd love to come to america and become a rural hick, shooting shit with like-minded people.

I love guns and nature. I'm white.

>Anglo population prior to statehood mostly from Louisiana, a southern state
>Texas is not southern
yankee education at it's finest

Its comfy with good temps and humidity and short winters. Tons of varied wildlife. The populace is more of a case to case basis. Some places can actually be like the shitty representation in media and other places are honestly worse but thats because niggers took over (actual drug peddling, robbery welfare niggers, there are some based blacks here but they are far outnumbered)
Even alot of the white trash are wholesome people who just want to be left alone in their trailer and be trash that is mostly the low tier red necks though. The wiggers and strung out drug fiends are just niggers in a different color.
One thing that I took for granted for so long is the fact that everyone has their own chunk of land with their home. Seeing the way big city people live made me appreciate the fact we arent stacked like rats and everybody has their own space without stepping on each others toes even in some of the mass produced suburbs.
It can be shitty but Id rather be here than any place on earth

Texans are not Texans, they're Mexicans

South Alabama here. The South is amazing, just avoid niggers and yankees

>Pros
-cheap real estate
-best gun rights in the country
-generally lower taxes than other areas
-significantly lower cost of living than most states

>Cons
-everyone is fat, holy shit
-very difficult to find attractive girls, this overlaps with the prior point
-the very rural areas don't have the greatest infrastructure
-shitty alcohol laws thanks to the Bible beaters

Pretty much. In fact, I'd go as far as saying the south is past the point of society breaking racial tension. If course it still exist, but lately the race-baiting news seems to have blacks and whites being kinder and more social with each other.

Kind of like people see how bad the tension could be (like it is in the north), and are greatful that it isn't like that.
Not universal, of course. Still have niggin nogs and white trashies but they are equivalent to each other most of the time. The cities are a bit worse, of course.

Puh-leaze, everywhere outside of SWVA is cucked as shit these days.

Thank you

Come join us, bro. Bring hot Croatian girls, tho.

Agreed, brother

Califag here

The south is Based.
Boring AF but literally everyone acts like your cousin.
Black,white,pajeet or Chinook
They all smile and will talk your ear off.
Don't believe the hype at all user.

Born and raised 25 years in south Louisiana here, I fucking love the south and can't imagine living anywhere else. That view used to be narrowed to south la, but with how SHIT the local governments of br and nola, along with the shit state government and schools, theres a good chance I bolt to houston once i finish grad school, it seems like most of the other worthwhile people from my uni (LSU) fuck off there anyways after they graduate, and that state and their schools are run 1000000X better than any institution in my state.

Texas would be Mexico-tier if it wasn't for the immense amount of oil it happens to sit on. it has zero redeeming values

There are many southern Asians, and most have completely integrated into the local culture. I think it's mainly due to those families escaping communism in Vietnam and such, so the older parents are generally happy for a stable life, and imprint this onto their children.

This.

nova is literally commiefornia tier to my knowledge

>angry bugs hate everything

Would all 4 of the rounds on the right be fireable from the same rifle?

The big cities like Atlanta, Nashville, Charlotte are full of blacks, immigrants, white cuckold eunuchs, LGBTQIAXYZs, and other riff raff.

Suburbs are mostly white and based. Rural South is overwhelmingly white outside of Mississippi and very conservative,

mixed race adopted ky fag here. Everyone in the rural parts is basically this
Having these kinds of people around make you feel pretty smart. They redpill as easy and fast as they inbreed,

Florida is not the south

Rural southerners do things like drive huge trucks in the mud, or you just bring an atv/utv, drink beer, and fuck around in a mud pit or on a trail.
>bonfires all the time
>get drunk and shoot guns
>all sorts of redneck shenanigans
It's for real

Okie here, we are best state

as an lsu student for grad and under grad lol at this
>-very difficult to find attractive girls, this overlaps with the prior point
and this
>-shitty alcohol laws thanks to the Bible beaters

Spent some time in Deep East Texas recently as a Commiefornian. Where I didn't spend much time there, I will tell you, it was like a strange paradise compared to the shithole Bay Area.

The country roads were very cool, the people were all super nice and friendly, it was kind of cool to see churches fucking everywhere, and everything was pretty cheap.

One thing I noticed which maybe Texanons can weigh in on: every single Whataburger I went to had a completely black staff. Every single one. Anyone else notice this?

South is comfy af. Tennessee is the most comfy of all the South

People are generally polite and welcoming. The general attitude towards work and life eases up in summer, seeing as it gets 90+ degrees Fahrenheit on many days. Most people are very proud of their heritage and can be nationalistic. On the other hand, the South is poorer than the North in many areas, and racial tensions are pretty bad. Religious belief is widespread, sometimes reaching the point of fervor. Education and worldliness aren't as respected as they are elsewhere. Drugs (especially prescription drugs, alcohol, and opioids) are a serious problem and are still rising. The South gets an undeservedly bad reputation because of politics though.

Are there any major discrepancies in your opinion?

Here's how you make your grandkids wealthy. Buy the churches and refurb them into rich fuck houses. Bonus if they have stained glass without human figures. I'm from an old German heritage City and some of the classic Bell tower type churches are being flipped into houses and they're fucking amazing

Is it as poor as it's made out to be?

I know you might think states in the south are poor but good damn if the richest motherfuckers I know don't own palacial estates in Kentucky

Wasps, green flies, horseflies, and hornets are assholes.

>Maryland is not the South
Literally wrong, since the Mason-Dixon Line forms our northern border. But in any event, Maryland was never subjected to forced integration, and outside of the Baltimore-Washington corridor, Maryland produces some of the most hard-right guys of any state.

You were just in East Texas dude. That's the only jobs they can get and it's thick with them

South mississippi user here. Nice country Christian old folks. The niggers know their place. The redneck niggers are way better than inner city niggers

It depends. There are pockets of crazy, old-money fucking rich all over the state. For the most part, yes, it's poor all over.

Then again "poor" is a relative term. If you're talking trailer trash or hoodrats, both exist. Most of the state is undeveloped land and there's only 3M people total.

ok, I'll try to be honest without being edgy.

In many northern liberal areas, whites outnumber blacks and blacks therefore are better behaved. The exception to this is the major cities like Chicago, Detroit, and Baltimore, which have been largely abandoned by whites.

in the south, blacks make up almost half our population, and are not as well behaved as up north. Blacks cause almost all the crime in the south.

Also in the south: Whites are better behaved than up north. whites are expected to not act a fool or act like a nigger.

in school, blacks are loud and disruptive, and as a result, white students are required to work harder to get into "magnet" programs for high achieving students, which are disproportionately white.

if you are a white student that doesnt qualify for the "magnet" or honors classes, your parents will need to send you to private school, which costs $18,000 a year. or, you will be in the general population classes, with the niggers and become lost.

in society, white people have to work harder and be higher achieving or they will end up living in a black neighborhood, or way out in the country. once a neighborhood goes more than 50% black here, it goes 100% black in a hurry.

In my suburb, a neighborhood has to start at $350,000 in order to not be majority black