I'm not feeling the Migrant Invasion Sup Forums

I've been lurking here for about a year following the Trump campaing through this board. I was believing the likes of Alex Jones, PJW, Milo, Gavinj McGuiness and the countless other skeptics and conservatives on Twitter warning us about the incoming 'migrant invasion' where we will have no more country or culture and that terrorist will attack the country every day or week.

And as an Irish guy I don't see the effects of this and I wonder why? We live right next to England, who is getting that same French/German/Swedish 'cultural enrichment'. All I see is a bit more women wearing hijabs and rarely any burkas. We also get really nice kebab shops too.

So I must ask: will my country be like England and France or will we just have to deal with the pikeys?

Pic related, one of the worst areas in Dublin, our capital city.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VUycMiu4UkI
politicalirish.com/threads/african-gangs-terrorise-tyrrelstown-residents-beat-up-old-irish-man.12567/
youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=--N9-OTpfRc
youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=q2KRViUUNLo
youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=8L021oOm_xg
gab.ai/bentonhurley
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>All I see is a bit more women wearing hijabs
>We also get really nice kebab shops too

What is your career?

Studying music, I go in and out of town frequently to the university I go to so I know the amount of immigrants I see is very little for a capital city.

Ah, so you're the type to profit from masses of tourists and other undesirables clogging up your town for "cultural" events

Well there is only one big yearly 'cultural' event and that's St. Patrick's Day (two if you count the 100th year 1916 Rising Anniversary). So no, not really. I haven't even busked in my life.

Your as blind as you are stupid

Instead of shovelling the trash rapist masses to Dublin to be on display for the horror of the entire nation they're housing them down the country, away from the general population. Their building up their settlements until it'll be too late. We've already 50,000 Muslims living here.

youtu.be/VUycMiu4UkI

The UK is ten years behind the US

Ireland is 10 years behind the UK.

I think it will come here too, its only a matter of time.

I haven't seen any reports of these 'trash rapist masses' on any sort of mainstream or alternative media site. No where on Twitter either.

I know of a large Muslim community in Ballyhanus so you are correct about that but they are very nice people. They don't say 'hello' like some of the farmers do but they don't cause any harm the way the British muslims are doing.

Perhaps but I feel kind of wrong advocating for stronger borders here when there has been such little immigrant trouble in Ireland.

They don't stir the pot until they reach sufficient numbers.

In my view, that isn't the case. Nasty people will be nasty, no matter how little of their kin are present.

>Perhaps but I feel kind of wrong advocating for stronger borders here when there has been such little immigrant trouble in Ireland
...yet.

Don't get me wrong, im not against immigrants. As long as proper vetting and such, which is the problem in places like Germany.

I live about 300 meters from an asylum centre. It house about 50 people. Its been open since 2003. Its also located 50 meters from an all girls secondary school, and about 100 meters from a primary school. Not once has there ever been an incident. Mainly because the asylum centre is full of real refugee's and not a bunch of scumfucks trying their luck.

Your population is fucking tiny compared to ours. If you had even half the number of immigrants we have had, your country would be fucked. You don't "see" it now, but you will be overwhelmed by migrants very easily.

>ey
Fascinating, you have the awareness of an innocence of a toddler yet you are a man?

you get one warning and one warning only

their countries are shitty because THEY are shitty

here in malaysia they waited until they were the majority (they outbred the chinese) and then syarted going house to house and killing people in villages wo manchetes

if you dont kill them, you will die. and.you will deserve it, faggot

>They don't say 'hello' like some of the farmers do but they don't cause any harm the way the British muslims are doing.
Muslims cause progressively more severe problems as their proportion of the population increases.

> 0 to 0.5%
No problems, possibly even positives in the form of kebab shops and dusky qts
> 0.5 to 2%
Enoigh of them that libs start to shill for affirmative action, Muslims are promoted above their competence for "muh diversity", but there's still not enough to cause systemic problems
> 2% to 5%
Enough Muslim voters that politicians have to sop to them, as they always vote as an ethnic bloc. Subsequent requirements for halal options start to harm businesses. Start to notice minarets in big cities
> 5% to 10%
Rotherham-style rape gangs begin to form in the shadows, Muslim yoof gangs roaming council estates ruin them for everyone else (moreso)
> 10% to 20%
Muslims demand excemptions from work (muh 5 prayers a day) and secularisation laws (muh sharia syllabus). Muslim businesses only hire their own people, Muslim voters only vote for their own people: the community begins to outcompete natives in power and wealth due to relentless nepotism and self-serving legislation
> 20% to 40%
Although still a minority, Muslim tribalism, birth rates, and total obedience to their imams' voting instructions mean the Sharia-isation of society will only accelerate
> 40%-50%
Politicians who aren't Muslims or don't don't shill for Muslims no longer have any chance of power
> 50%+
The local 60-year-old imam likes the look of your 14-year-old daughter? You either give your blessing to her becoming his 5th wife and pay jizya tax to him "as thanks for taking her into his household", or your house gets firebombed, you get hacked to death with a machete, and she becomes his 5th wife anyway. Welcome to Ireland 2070 ;)

Dude, I visited Dublin in 2000 and even back then I was appalled at the number of niggers skulking around.

You are FUCKED.

It's quite impressive, i've had a decent opinion of the irish so far but maybe there is something to those old caricatures.

Went to Dublin last year and saw a lot of eastern european immigrants, but less middle eastern.
Was still an absolute fucking shithole though.

Lel you guys are so naive. Wait until you have any significant number of non western immigrants and you will realize how wrong you were. It's the same all over the planet, Ireland won't be an exception just because it's Ireland

16.1% of the population were not born on the island of Ireland. That's the biggest in Europe.
3.3% of 10 to 14 year olds are African.
Dublin looks like London 30 years ago.
We are fucked.
Vote The National Party.

>Studying music
Please

No you didn't and this post is bullshit

>pikeys
that's a fancy way of saying Irish subhumans

>We also get really nice kebab shops too.

Ireland already had their own kebab shops no? Abrakebabra I think it's called? Anyway one question- are they trying to serve halal meat? Because that's how it starts. It was innocent enough kebab shops in Britain too until they have whole communities and all of a sudden every second takeaway is halal meat.

Head out to Blanchardstown and Tallaght. Some Shopping centres, you won't see an Irish face. The African gang problem is hushed up by the media.

African Gangs Terrorise Tyrrelstown Residents - Beat Up Old Irish Man
politicalirish.com/threads/african-gangs-terrorise-tyrrelstown-residents-beat-up-old-irish-man.12567/

22% of students in west Dublin school do not use English as a first language
youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=--N9-OTpfRc

What motivated the racist graffiti painted in a playground in a west Dublin suburb
youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=q2KRViUUNLo

Baby snatched from buggy in Dublin shopping centre by immigrant
youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=8L021oOm_xg

If these people think they're in the majority and overpower the locals, you bet they won't hesitate to kill us, how many videos do you see of Muslims ganging up on people in England and Germany were they're surrounded by other muslims? Add the media fueling the fire by mass manipulation and you have yourself another shithole, user.

I think they already serve halal here.

And so the multiculralism begins. This is why secularism is a mistake.

>All I see is a bit more women wearing hijabs and rarely any burkas

You are either marxist scum or retarded, what makes you think any of those religious attire belongs in your parts of the world or Europe at large?
You're as dense as they come aren't you?

Just because your tiny country is relatively unscathed and unattractive (at least to africans, north-africans and Arabs) by those hordes doesn't mean there isn't a problem. These are wounds that take time to fester, once that spirals out of control you'll see the entire amputation or rotting of limbs. Even the fact you can see more hijabis and other trashbag mudshit attire should speak volumes about what the hell is going on.

you always see the women first until there are tons of them and then you start seeing the men and they outnumber the women 5 to 1. In that time span the women will also produce a child a year. In 5-10 years you will not feel comfortable walking around in your own areas

>there has been such little immigrant trouble in Ireland.
>so far
>t they don't cause any harm the way the British muslims are doing
so far

they'll get bolder when there's more of them. If you're wise you'll keep them out before they get a chance to prove how much trouble they can be.

Just look at the societies where they come from. Even without a war, it's shit, the morals are shit, the values are shit. They're not compatible with western values, but will pretend to be nice until there's enough of them and they feel comfortable starting to make demands

Im not too worried to be honest. Sooner or later they will cause so much trouble that ye brits will step up. Then Ireland will follow your lead, as we always seem to do.

>marxist
>or retarded
Are you feeling okay?

Honestly I'm shocked at how cucked the brits have become. I thought that Rotherham and all that crap would wake a lot of people up, but the indoctrination seems to be in too deep. Don't wait for their example

I see plenty of trashbag women walking around Sandyford/Leopardstown.

Limerick is the next caliphate though, inshallah.

Pic (and link) also related. I went with Gab over Twitter for now, I might do a Twitter if this gets traction. Keep LARPing Poney Boy
gab.ai/bentonhurley

What's the Ben Hurley show?

I live in the SE of England, went to Peak District thinking I'd be free of foreigners.
I have seen wall to wall bin bags all week. Thousands of women with large families, many children clearly inbred as well. All screaming, badly behaved, all the women covered up.
And I even saw a man take a pray mat out and pray at the side of a tourist site, next to a reservoir. We are fucked more than I ever thought possible.

God, I left for an hour and this fucking mess happened. Does this usually happen on here?

>dusky qts

I chortled.

Podcast/Internet radio show where people can discuss politics, entertainment and general old school Art Bell C2C type topics. There will be no Sup Forums references or anything like what some Youtubers do tho, it'll be it's own thing or it won't be anything at all. idgaf if people want to call in and tell me to do a barrell roll tho

>implying they want to go an island where it's cold and windy all day with shitty social benefits. You should come to malmö, surely a city free of hate and acceptance.

So many niggers in Dublin, especially in Blanch, Tallaght,Lucan ,Clondalklin.
We're fucked unless we do something. I'm waiting for the first terrorist attack so we can see the reaction of the Irish people. Will they be as cucked as the Brits? Possible, we'll have to wait and see

Blair opened the floodgates a lot earlier but Merkel, Juncker and co blew up a fucking dam

We have at least begun to learn our lesson

The come for the gibs. So dont.

This so much. Don't even mind the terrorism, it's their backwards invasive culture that is the biggest problem.

Give it a few years. Unfortunately I've already heard some Irish people complain about it.

I'm sorry because Ireland is a beautiful country.

OP here:

I guess the only reason why they would stay in Sweden is because they have the government on their side.

I agree with you, I see the Muslims here as real refugees or people who at least won't attack me as I walk down the street.

True but we have a much bigger population than what we can cope with here. That isn't due to Muslims, we've had this problem for years.

Awareness of a toddler? Sorry if I'm not advocating for murdering/deporting innocents based on their religion.

I'm sorry for what has happened to your country but after current event I don't think we will be 'outbred' and attacked by migrants anytime soon.

Hmm, maybe have to think about this for a bit.

I call bullshit, knows whats up.

Some part are, you can't start calling everything shit holes except Britain.

Further away from the Middle East as we will get less immigrants coming into the country.

Advanced Music Theory in Dublin Institute of Technology

Pikeys, travelers, subhuman, whatever. They can get their caravans and fuck off from our working class slums.

Yeah, but I don't see what is wrong with halal meat.

I do see that, but that's in Germany and England, not Ireland.

I agree with on this one. :|

I already feel that with these fucking hooded traveler freaks breaking our windows and hopping on our women and children. My fucking local playground is a pile of ashes atm

I thank you for your comments about the country but we'll see what happens. In any case I'm just an Irish dude trying not to get his country ruined. That goes for radicals on many sides, on many sides.

Well that's me for the day, I hope you all have a great time telling others how shit my country is.

Tiocfaidh ar la.