There’s more freedom of speech in Latin America than in Europe, prove me wrong

There’s more freedom of speech in Latin America than in Europe, prove me wrong

Why do Latinas love Asian guys so much?

all of those women look extremely average

Try to criticize your local drug cartel and see what happens

Mexico is the only actual beauty. Puerto Rico and Costa Rica are tied for 2nd place, rest are nothing to write home about or are legit ugly.

if you saw what the average in those countries looks like you'd understand why they are thought of as top tier.

For example Mexico, she's tall, thin, and pale. Which is like a goddess there. Because their average height is 5'2 (5'5 for men) they have high obesity rates and most of them are darkly 'tanned"

Actually Mexicans are the fattest people in the world but people don't realize it because they are split over two countries. Mexico is already #2 in obesity but if you pull up American obesity statistics you'll notice that Mexicans have much higher rates than whites. So if you combine Mexican migrants + Mexico you get the REAL fattest people in the world.

>inb4 butthurt chicanos deny the truth using my flag
you have to go back

>look at me, I'm unique and special and I have a weird looking boyfriend
because they're women

>prove me wrong
Why should I lie, you're right.

>if you saw what the average in those countries looks like you'd understand why they are thought of as top tier.

Kinda true i guess depending in which state here? If you walk around my campus you'll see at least 15 girls prettier than that brazilian in the pic tho.

Why prove you wrong? You actually seem right

Kpop, and anime, are popular in Latin America...also, some girls watch Korean soap operas

Average already sounds a bit too generous
Chinks are novelty items around here, i don't know anyone with an asian bf/gf tho.

Beauty contests aren’t popular in Latin America, if you are a beautiful girl is better to marry a rich politician or a rich businessman than being a beauty queen or model

Urugauy. Mmm.

Who the hell is that Paraguayan atrocity?
Anyway, there is more freedom of speech. Still, Latin America is pretty much Africa but slightly better.

This, only ugly sluts sign for those contests

Burden of proof fallacy

1. Costa Rica
2. Brazil
3. Puerto Rico

Are miss universe contests purely political bullshit? I've seen better looking non-models than these slags

Chile looks cute.

>All clearly descendents of whites

Can't wait until SA gets pozzed too and starts putting hideous natives up there.

Just a reminder

No one can understand what those monkeys are saying anyway

Is it weird that I think all of those women are ugly?

>Argentina is the darkest.

Why am I not surprised?

Those are kinda better looking.

They look like fucking trannies.

lol no afro in latin america, intolerant much ?

this

the fact that you can spew bullshit around, doesn't mean it's free speech paco

>Brazil

I think Brazil before Costa Rica for me desu, she looks more perky and fun

bottom left

Done it many times, nothing happened

How much for the Chilean one? Closest to a normal face, tbqh

there's more freedom of almost everything in latin america due to the lack of laws and nobody giving shit about anything really