ANOTHER TEACHER BUSTED BANGING STUDENT

nydailynews.com/news/national/ex-ga-teacher-arrested-sex-15-year-old-student-article-1.3414218

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4816136/Student-seduced-teacher-awarded-750-000-damages.html
hitomi.la/galleries/1038643.html
exhentai.org/g/761789/3e4c8440ee/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The age of dehumanization

ni-wait fucking gross

Fuck why didn't I have such a hot teacher to bang when I was 15. Life is unfair.

Le sigh
It's that time again?

the only person to fuck me in high school was my football coach

Doesn't count as rape.

Increase sentencing to mandatory minimum life in prison for sex criminals.

remember all the catholic hate..I think it's time for women to be removed from teaching, seeems they're predisposed to kiddy rape

The great question is was the kid a nig?

Nice

Post more faceberg picks she is hot as fuck PE teacher with bright green eyes.

Your teachers were maturer.

If the government really really really didnt want teachers to have sex with their students, really really didnt want it to happen, like really bad:

they can have many news stations and news papers, for a week straight, 'this is a problem, many teachers having sex with students, if you are a teacher dont do this, we the public and government dont want this to happen, here are cases when it has happened recently, we will now up the punishment because this is entirely unacceptable to sleep with a student, so from now on any teacher caught sleeping with a student gets life in prison',

and then over the following few weeks, they keep promoting this, and then they get some fake women actors, who they parade around and say these are the teachers caught having sex after our wide spread week long warning in all news and newspaper that all citizens would have heard about, and they didnt believe us, so they are going to get life in prison, and have the news and news papers report them all crying and having breakdowns tantrums 'nooo I dont want to life in prison', and do this for weeks, more and more actors, life in prison, images of them behind bars, following around, just to see what would happen, would the number decrease.

N I C E

>The great question is was the kid a nig?

She is attractive and slim, so it wasnt a nig. BTW in the biggest teacher-student stories that made the news, it was usually a white teacher with an "asian student".

For example ...

>tfw no qt teacher tugged your penis during class teasing private lessons hours

I don't care about the kid, but women have zero self control kek. Big reason id never vote for a female.

Sauce pls

>BTW in the biggest teacher-student stories that made the news, it was usually a white teacher with an "asian student".

"Erin Sayar, 41, of Brooklyn, was sentenced to 10 years probation, stripped of her teaching license and designated a Level 1 sex offender after took a plea deal for multiple charges of statutory rape and sex abuse over her affair with then-16-year-old Kevin Eng."

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4816136/Student-seduced-teacher-awarded-750-000-damages.html

Pol can't decide if its jealous that a 15yo lost his virginity before them, that they perceive women aren't treated as harshly by society and the justice system in cases such as this or if they're simply angry that it was prob a nig or spic that was fucking a married white woman. In any case stories like this and the amount of butt pain they cause here are my fav.

My teachers were all men because I went to private school, I'm very glad my teachers didn't mollest me kek.

Where the fuck were the horny teachers when I was in school?

But seriously, these kids are a bunch of ungrateful bastards. If I were ever banging a teacher, I would've kept my mouth shut. Nobody would've known until the teacher died (unless I died first, in that case that secret would go to the grave with me). We've all seen this time and time again, and everyone knows that once a teenager says something like this it spreads like wildfire in the school. Why the fuck would someone tell everyone they know they banged a teacher unless they were raped? It's probably the best thing that's ever happened to you, or will happen to you in the next 10 years. Why ruin it?

I remember a few months ago in the comments section on a similar story on Breitbart, I remember seeing one guy tell everyone how he banged a teacher. And even though his friends new something was going on, he never told them the truth, No matter how hard he was pressured.

What the fuck happened. Are teenagers now such beta cucks that every time they get laid they gotta go tell everyone, even if it can ruin someone's life? Thats pretty fucked up

>>BTW in the biggest teacher-student stories that made the news, it was usually a white teacher with an "asian student".

And in the Debra LaFave case, the kid was Asian.

>Where the fuck were the horny teachers when I was in school?
Banging Chad, not you.

Jesus Christ when was the last time you went outside mate

Good way to spend your life neetboy

if you didnt bring enough for everyone in the class to share then noone can have any cookie

not an argument. Care to point out anything I said that was incorrect?

Why is it always women, when I was growing up all the stories were MUH EVIL MEN MANIPULATING MUH PURE LITTLE GIRLS

[Agata] Yarisugi Seikyouiku! ~Hentai Onna Kyoushi Kikiippatsu~ | Sex Education That Went Too Far (COMIC Shingeki 2017-05) [English] [desudesu] [Digital]

You know you can go fuck old ladies right now right? No shortage of dried up 40 year old women looking for dick.

Not sure why you guys think your only chance to fuck a roastie is as a student. It's easy unless you're ugly or you have a small dick.

The problem is the more Illegal it becomes the more teachers want to do it. There's an adrenaline rush that something with doing something illegal and not getting caught (I'm talking about victimless crimes like robbery, graffiti, jumping a fence). If teachers and students having sex is the most illegal thing ever, it will become rampant, because of the adrenaline rush, and it becomes sort of rebellious (in a cool way) that you did something bad and didn't get caught.

The problem is, that teenagers will tell everyone for some reason, thus ruining the "not getting caught" idea

Teacher needs to see me after school!

I also went to a private school that was even all boys. There were a handful of young hot teachers that I would've been more than glad to fuck

Female teachers fresh out of college should not be allowed to teach high school.

That's what they want. These women get a slap on the wrists too. Male teachers, the only effective teachers, get ran out of jobs for a young girl even having a school girl crush on him.

>robbery
>victimless
Somebody owns the shit that you're stealing you fucking spear chucker

You were always America's best ally, France

No proof, faggot. Show proof niigger

We had one hot female and she was the nurse, we used to go to the nurses office all the time just to get fap material. We also had an all girls school near us so sometimes we could sneak out and get really shitty handjobs but that's about it. I didn't fuck a girl until I was 18 and in college.

I know but in my high school there were young 25 year old teachers I wanted to bang. Even though I didn't bang them it wasn't the end of the world for me

In my school, fucking a teacher was hard. I knew a chad, and no homo everyone who knew him says he was the handsomest guy they've seen, got expelled for trying to fuck a teacher. The teachers in my school were good catholic girls who followed the rules. Whenever a student made some advancement toward them, they got expelled

Especially an alll boys high school

This, teachers used to be older

Do you really think a 22 year old female (who thinks feminism is great and Tyrone just needed reparations) is teacher material?

hm, well it would still be an interesting experiment to try. As of now do we even know nationally how popular this occurrence is? A few catches a year? Who knows how many other cases of not being caught.

If after what I suggested occurs, what you suggest occurs, thats that, the 'life in prison' would be a lie for the experiment, if after a month or year, the numbers of catches goes up instead of down, or maybe the caught ones will be shown going to jail for real, as some of these people do go to jail for some time, and maybe it will be reported jail for life, but not really, to see then after, months, after a year, if the numbers go up or down

I'm talking about like when you were 18 and hid a six pack under your hoodie and didn't get caught. Not a fucking armed robbery

Why can't she just fuck 18 year olds? It's not like she would have any problems doing it.

There is no way that bitch in the picture is 22-25.

She is at least 30.

the student was black

#onlyinthesouth

That sucks. The closest all girls school was like 30min walking from us so sneaking out was hard to do. Even by bus it was still 30mins

>the student was black
see
If she was fat & ugly, then maybe. But since she is slim and 'attractive', sorry but probably not.

Jesus Christ, ladies, control yourselves!

The teacher label is reaching priest status

>tags: crimes against children

So, something safe compared to the neogaf status.

Well yeah she's definetley at least 30. In my school they were fresh out of college. The oldest one I wanted to fuck was 27

This

Oldfag here. I found out this stuff was going on when I was in hs but nobody talked about it and it didn't end up on social media where jealous faggots turned people in.

My cousin was one of those Chad Thundercocks. He told me he had sex with 8 of his teachers when he was in high school and he laughed about how their husbands were raising his babies. He was a high school All-State Quarterback and played football at a major university and was a professional NFL QB for a number of years (till he got injured).

I didn't even know that world existed but it always has. Most of us don't experience it because we are not Chad.

No ladies, please don't control yourselves!

theres a pic with a blurred out white kid on one of the news stories

she ended up have twins with a white guy

genes saved

Is it common for women to abuse power?
Would rape become endemic in a matriarchal society?

That would be interesting. I wonder if we can maybe get some state to try it out

sauce

Hey that's where I live. Why couldn't she teach at my school

Well, that's New York for you. The woman is always the victim

This, what a dumb kid why tell on anyone you're having sex with a teacher, if you don't like her just fuck off, don't fucking tell your parents.

Also, the news says this was in 2013, so the kid was 11?

I think it's more common among women if anything, as they often have a chip on their shoulder about it supposedly being more difficult to reach a powerful position because of their gender. There are also plenty of shitty mothers out there who abuse their power as a parent on a regular basis.

anyone know the statistics of how often teacher student sex caught occurs a year?

My school had quite a few chads but since the teachers were rule following catholic girls a chad would get expelled in a heart beat for advancing on a teacher. I knew one chad who didn't get expelled for that and it was only because he was 2 days from graduation

NOICE

don't post tzuyu in here, traitor

>Also, the news says this was in 2013, so the kid was 11?
Teacher caught having sex with 15 year old reported now. It occurred in 2013, wouldnt the story read, reacher caught having sex with 11 year old

I never got to fuck a teacher. Had a one week sub during my junior year and saw her at a restaurant at 2am Friday night completely shitfaced and she gave us an open bottle of wine.

What's the source, France my dude?

Yeah ours was a sister school so it was on the other side of a lake and we could get across by paddle boat or walking around the lake. We also used to sneak into town to buy booze and weed but that was rare.

I'm not sure if there is one. By guess would be a few dozen

Mama wa Muchi Muchi | Mom Is a Dummy
hitomi.la/galleries/1038643.html

We went to a Catholic School as well. Only I didn't know this stuff was going on. You would think butter wouldn't melt in their mouths. That was how "good" those female teachers were.

Is that a feeble attempt to ask me to post more Tzuyu? If so then here is another one!

Why do we have these dumb, vapid, she fuckin morons teaching or children now???
Is this not an important job.
FUCK

NOICE

its the boys that pursue and flirt. When I was 13 I had classmates that would flirt with the young hot teacher assistant (she must have been 28-30, but really beautiful), and everyday all the guys would hit on her and flirt with her every day, telling her how beautiful she looked, and I dont think she slept with any, but you could definitely tell she would enjoy the compliments like increase her self esteem, like smirk, maybe just even subconciously whatever shit she has to deal with in her life and struggling to become a teacher and that, to have a bunch of cute boys faun over her every day, and flirt, and her knowing they think shes sexy, maybe made her feel better....or annoyed and creeped out... but idk

Teachers are the stupidest of the stupid here in America. The lowest grades, lowest SAT scores and lowest morals.

one more for you my friend.

That is a good point. I have heard rumors that years ago a teacher slept with a student but knobody knows the truth to that and both left the school a few years later.

The only real reason why I could say it hasn't happened is because in my school everyone tell each other everything and teacher-student sex would've been the only thing talked about for a month

Sauce me, frogbro.

How could you concentrate with her as your teacher? I remember back in HS getting boners all the time for no reason. If I had someone like her I would be walking around with a boner all day.

[Guglielmo] Kyou Iku!? Jisshuusei (COMIC Tenma 2014-09) [English] {CGrascal}
exhentai.org/g/761789/3e4c8440ee/

That's true teachers are stupid here. Half of the people over the age of 25 in my neighborhood are teachers. It's actually amazing how stupid they are. You'd think they're elementary school dropouts

Remember France-user, that real life isn't like doujins