Can we all agree with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sj8bRzzHG84
foxnews.com/world/2017/08/24/venice-mayor-anyone-who-shouts-allahu-akbar-will-be-shot.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No and I think you should kill yourself right now.

Mark off the UK and add "white" and we're agreed.

50 years ago, yes.
today there is no europe.

No. Stop D&Cing, faggot.

Can we all agree to this as well?

pic related is Europe

Have you seen Paris in the last 10 years? Berlin? London? Any major city in the US?

Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

>all of Russia is European
lel, not even a Russian would claim that

>Greece, Italy and Hungary aren't European
then I guess Europe doesn't have as much culture as they say :^)

>France
>Europe
lol no

Yes, but please replace "Africa" with the preferred pronoun "niggers"

Yes, Schlomo

>This thread again

Turkey and Azerbaijan are LITERAL Muslim/Mongol rape babies yet you conveniently left them out

>Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

didn't know that one.

No because most of pol are mongrel shitskins and don't want to face the fact they are not white.

More like this

>no croatia
why?

Nice try Mr 56%.

wtf? I didn't post horses... Stupid fucking website.

actually it yugoslavia is anti muslim and black and anti gay. not even joking

>when you are good at history
>when you know who is hwite and who isnt

Make fun of our teeth or knives or something, youre punching well above your weight when you bring whiteness into it

should be all of ukraine

Hi Shlomo.

fuck this meme has to stop
>shitskins like pic realted are white bro we should give all our nordic women up to them everybody who disagrees is a kike

If i diden't know pol was full of shitskin american mongrels i would think this is a jewish double trick

K Chaim

updated

>european culture was made by muslim/mongol rape babies

now you fucked it all up

Italians are better than whites and don't want to be connected to them.

kys loser

Ukraine is 100x whiter than France dipshit.

>Italians are better then whites
>their greater achievements were done under Nordic rule
>southern Italy has an IQ of 89
>northern Italy which was inhabited by Germanics and Gauls has an IQ of 101
>all the greats of the Renaissance were from Germanic and Gaul inhabited Northern Italy

wogs on suicide watch

I'm american.

faggot

epic

>west europe
>full of niggers and shitskins
>MUH EUROPA
>east europe
>pureblood white natives
>muslim/mongol rape babies
Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy

(((Italian ancestry)))

>divide and conquer
Gas yourself, Shlomo.

see

see

see

>dc thread
Burn in hell worm

>Romania left out
feelsbadman

Anyway, let's bring some science into the equation. The guy is sorta right.

see

I'm not going to defend the Portuguese

so?

Why not? they're just as white as all other meds.

Can you not read or something?

So having italian ancestry makes you just as non white as if you're actually italian? That's some bs.

isnt it funny how muslim mongrel rape babies and europe are basically swapped right now?

Are you arguing for or against Italians being white? and yes if you are half pick related you are not white.

I don't look like that though

t. tyrone rodriguez

>citation needed

>Turks
>Whites/Europeans

Except that is not true, and you know that emu-kike.

egaS and hide.

Did a Sicilian steal your girlfriend or something. Besides, Italy is based hub of European culture.
>Florence
>Rome
>Venice
>Milan
Historical figures like
>Vivaldi
>Da Vinci
>Michaelangelo
>The Roman Empire
>Even based Julius Evola

How can such a beautiful country like italy not be white. It's in europe isn't it?

>everybody I disagree with is a kike
>if you don't want to welcome shitskins into you're country as fellow whites you're a kike

kill yourself retard

No I actually quite like Italians, but this classing them as white has to stop, it's so insanely obvious the majority are not. Also all the greats of the Renaissance were from Germanic and Gaul inhabited Northern Italy.

>being in Europe
>makes you white

I guess all the new "Europeans" are also white ey?

Stop with this divide and conquer shit, Europe is all white.
>t. 56%
You people have such a superiority complex and feel that you can judge which countries are white despite the fact you're one of the least white """white"""" nations in the world.

flag

hes a kike, dont fall for his tricks

op is a 3rd world nigger that hiddes flag

I'm willing to bet money you're paid by jews to make these posts.

your country has no culture

Very soon, all Germanic and Latin(France and Spain) countries will be "Muslim rape babies", anyway.

daily reminder your useless autistic faggot ancestors were dragged to a wasteland shithole desert prison island against their own will

Sicily should be under Africa

/northern Italian

trips of truth

Is the Balkans DNA so mixed because everyone migrated there more or less, or because everyone else came from Balkans.
Food for thought u motherfuckers.

how about we just go back to this

Why can't you faggots just accept that not all European countries are white? You are like fucking anti-racists with this "we are all the same" bullshit.

>purposely pics the darkest and ugliest example to represent the entire population
Kill yourself. It doesn't matter what pictures you post, it doesn't represent the population. Just like when people post attractive black women and try to convince us to racemix.

Post that one pic that shows a computer generated compilation-face of each european ethnicity and show everyone Italians are white, and then promptly end yourself.

>losing the argument
JUST CALL HIM A KIKE

>Ancestors were German free settlers in the early 1900s
feels good

Also I like how you resort to insults

Atleast we're white

Nobody is fully white unless they're inbred. Think about it. If one of your ancestors fucked a black person and had a kid that was half black, even if it was a thousand years ago, that kid's kid will be a quarter black, then the one after that will be 1/8th, and so on. By the time it gets to you, you'll be like .8536% black. Anglos are literally the white version of niggers.

You're a fucking idiot you little prick.

I can agree that this looks like a bent dick with the knob glued to the rest of the continent.

This is the thing though, I bet you've never really been to Italy, I have and the vast majority of the population look like they should be in the middle east. You have to cherry pick for anything you'd consider white, Northern Italians are the only people in the Italy or Spain or Greece that you could consider white, due to the fact of Germanics and Gauls inhabiting it. Don't fall for the delusions of the shitskins that inhabit pol.

You're as much as white as China

Meh, if we get a wall with france, I'm all for it

Post the compilation pic. I've seen lots of video of people from Italy walking in the street, talking ect, and I disagree entirely.

As for Sup Forums why should I take your word for it over theirs? Not that it even matters.

no, cut of france, its all north african there, and cut of sweden for being a bunch of fags

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

>I've seen lots of videos

fucking kek

youtube.com/watch?v=sj8bRzzHG84

> i cant say anything else other than not an arguement xddddd

I love this new chink country.

>meme flag

just kys already

muzzies in portugal: 0 lol
muzzies in france + cuckchland: trillions
If your Europe has such shitty standards by all means keep me out of it

>I can't say anything else other then calling him a chink even though my nation is more Mongolian them his.

Venice seems pretty based

foxnews.com/world/2017/08/24/venice-mayor-anyone-who-shouts-allahu-akbar-will-be-shot.html

>posts video of rome
You fucking fraud. I didn't even watch it. Of course Rome is full of niggers, so is London.

Didn't mean to post yet, but pretty much every European capital is fully multicultural these days. Paris has rows of trash covered bed heaps right in the middle of the street.

jesus fucking christ, why did i have to be taking a drink when I looked at the british one

Fuck off muslim fag.

average smelly subhuman danish female

Shitpost more Chang