We used to doggedly raid Hal Turner every time he made a new white supremacist talk show

We used to doggedly raid Hal Turner every time he made a new white supremacist talk show.

Now I bet 3/4th of you listen to him unironically.
You're a real disgrace to our legacy, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

tanasinn.info/wiki/Complete_History_of_Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

inb4 "muh (((_)))"

Resisting propoganda is commendable, but falling for their opposition instead is as stupid as falling for the first.

Lots of told Sup Forumstards raided call in shows simply for the lulz--not because they were on some sort of SJW crusade against Nazis. Tom Green's show was ruined every time it aired but that doesn't mean Sup Forums hated him and everything he stood for. It was just for the lulz, stupid. Old school channers were not SJWS and they hated feminists. Anyone else here remember the bitingbeaver raids and the hunt for Sup Forumsrother Brandon?

>Lots of **old Sup Forumstards

I'm too hungover on the fermented Jew to type properly. I wonder how many other fellow oldfags ended up turning into alcoholics like me?

>we

you realize 1/8 Americans are alcoholic right?

And 1/6 are addicted to a substance, if you include alcohol.

Also that guy was unironically an FBI informant. Like the guy from imperium.

What does that have to do with anything? I'm talking about oldfag Sup Forumstards not the average normalfaggot straight from Faceberg. I'd wager at least 90% of them are if they're still lurking this shithole. Every active old school SA goon (that isn't a newfag SJW) are raging alcoholics. No shit.

im new here, who is this guy

I've been here the past 5 years and i dont recognize him
You sould kill yourself

Why would I be a fan of an FBI informant?

Sup Forums-tards raided people who were assholes. Either assholes to them or assholes in general. That's part of what gave it lulz. Karmic vengeance is always more satisfying than just ruining the day of randos.

tanasinn.info/wiki/Complete_History_of_Sup Forums

Just because I unironically hold ethnocentrist views doesn't mean I don't still think people like Hal Turner, David Duke, and Richard Spencer are giant faggots

its just a bullshit shill trying to claim Sup Forums used to be left wing.
In fact it used just be chaotic and unpolitical.

It cared more about images of linetrap(now Bailey Jay) and "raiding" silly corners of the internet than any coherent political movement. Do you really think people going to some shitty online game and all creating a black character named "Jamaal and Tyrone" to troll with sounds leftist? of course not, its horribly insensitive and "racist" as lefties would claim today.

The constant effort of nu-males to claim they are oldfags and remember the good ole days when this site was a communist hive is just a classic case of leftists revising history to debase their rivals.

>Sup Forumstards raided people that were assholes

No. They raided people for any reason at any time. Was Brandon Crisp an asshole? Or Mitchell Henderson? Or some random camwhore that forgot to scrub her exif data? Or that epilepsy forum? Or how about those thousands of random faggots in the MySpace username/password dumps? etc etc etc

I could go on and on. Of course assholes were raided, too, but so was everyone else.

Nobody cares about the old white nationalists, they were lunatics, scammers and losers. Sup Forums kinda goes the same trajectory right now tho.

Hal Turner was literally an FBI informant

>its just a bullshit shill trying to claim Sup Forums used to be left wing.
>In fact it used just be chaotic and unpolitical.

see

>tanasinn.info/wiki/Complete_History_of_Sup Forums

Oh, you're a wikifaggot and you weren't actually around back then. I see. I always find it hilarious when newfaggots try and "educate me" on what Sup Forums was like in the old days.

its not propaganda, life in Western countries has changed a lot in 10 years and so too has Sup Forums.
They aren't falling for propaganda, they are responding to the world they now live in.
In turn you aren't fighting propaganda, you are fighting human nature, logic and reason. And you will lose, because everyone knows you are either a giant pretentious douche, or just retarded.

The world was a lot more innocent in 2003 than it was in 2013. (and now we are nearly to 2018) Shit changes in 15 years, deal with it. It will always be the case.
As usual when people try too hard to be smart, they fail to see how stupid they have become.

^ This. I remember when every pool had AIDS.

If you don't think both sides are spewing propaganda like a baby with cholera, then you're blind as a bat.

>Sup Forums-tards raided people who were assholes.
No. Back to r.eddit you must go. Mid naughties Sup Forums raided anyone who had an open line and a live stream.

Anyone remember the this is mason raids?

>Sup Forums-tards raided people who were assholes
Nah brah, it was just because raids were fun

He doubled the data force, and 4cahn submitted.

That little Jimmy, is how Sup Forums was born.