Damn thats deep

Stern "kind of a newspaper" in germany just posted this

>Stern "kind of a newspaper"
Kek.

He looks like a roman empire. Are romans nazis now too?

sure they white washed the history did you forget ?

Arent there laws against depicting someone like this (especially in Germany of all places)?

The only photo shopped thing is the american flag. That pose is real and drumpf did it. Not only that but he is of german descent and was born not to long after WWII. Coincidence?

Did the model on who they superimposed Trumps face face jail time for posing with such a horrible gesture?
Justice needs to be served.

if it is about trump no one would complain, they had this situation with erdogan last year and they abolished the law protecting higher ranked people from satire

Just think of what would happen if Trump went full uh...Trump on them for this himself. They'd go bankrupt over night.

we have to make him adress this

Nobody should actually care about this. But since we'd already had plenty of post capped threads about this I'll say go ahead and enjoy your (you)s

That's aesthetic as fuck.

Where's the vaporwave edit

>Trump on them for this himself
He couldn't even win a lawsuit about an orangutan fucking his mother. Somehow he'd screw it up and Germany would force him to change his name back to Drumpf in light of insufficient funds to pay the countersuit settlement.

Germany loves to project its own lust for power.

>orangutan fucking his mother
Lol you guys are so pathetic that your creativity of thought is limited to your degenerate perversions. Pathetic

by order from washington.
Anglo American news coordinators decided it would be too radical to do this in the US, so they picked a foreign paper for it.

KKKUTE

>krebstherapie
>kek

Antifas would punch this Ktpi.

>That six pointed star logo.

Who could be behind this?

stop, its not kkk

I hope not

Got you, it's just some harmless religious thing in Spain. *wink wink*

>I'm so familiar with the sieg heil
>Took me a few seconds to realize what was "wrong"

there is much hate for america in germany, and now with trump they are all allowed to show it so they do. its like in the cold war the "ami go home" phase, and its widespread across left and right wingers, (afd for example prefers russia)

actually it's pretty stupid since many americans have german heritage and are by far better then russia to have as your hegemon but sadly its this way

America is everything Germany wishes it could be, hence the envious hatred. Germans are in the awkward position where they so desperately aspire to world power status, but are unable to articulate it due to their history.

nice filename

Why do you people hate us? You denounce Hitler and the NSDAP as the worst thing ever, but hate us too, so it wouldn't make much sense that the hate is over the war?

I really don't get it, we basically have the same principals and values, and as you said largely the same heritage. If not for Churchill's warmongering there's a very large chance we would have fought on your side in the war to begin with.

Germans are like 50% Turks and they hate Jews (including good goying who had their dick mutilated out of submission).

The common American isn't exactly fond of Jews either

LOTR is alt-right propaganda, I knew it!

kek

Here's a better newspaper for you. This one is from the election day.

WHERE

IS

THE

VAPORWAVE

EDIT

FUG

Just wait until the Day of the Rope, commie scum.

probably some took the re-education too far, germans tend to extremes. so the whole "bad colonial slave-trading white western world" is hated among the lefts.

strange new trend seems to be, that normies here develop a weird superiority complex about merkel the eu, the rapefugee shit and stuff. "merkel the new leader of the west" total hybris ideas..

what they hate most about america is i guess the """stupid racist rednecks""" and it makes them feel better to see americans in that way

This can only be good for Trump, r-right guys? G-guys?

Please starve and claim it's for the revolution commie scum.