Is this what WHanon spoke of?

subpoena goes out for debbie wasserman shultz

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-24/judge-approves-warrant-antifa-user-data-anti-trump-website
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. The wheels of justice are grindingly fucking slow. I doubt it.

VotL is a LARP

sure, i'll just take your word for that

This guy literally claimed to be an alien. I'm DONE with LARPers! Hillary was supposed to be arrested on the eclipse! All that has happened is Ivanka and Jared have completely jewed Trump. It was the day of the black pill.

Happening:

Mueller comes out with charges against Drumpf - Elections committee discovers massing Republican electoral fraud, HRC takes the presidency she won in the first place.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-24/judge-approves-warrant-antifa-user-data-anti-trump-website

>VotL is a larp
This. It's not even a good larp.

It goes into Alien shit which contradicts every religion while itself incorporating religious principles.

Some bullshit is best just never reading

VICTORY OF THE LARP KILL YOURSELF

This is literally all the shills have left. A paleidein alien conspiracy.

They literally claimed at one point Steve Scalise was shot because it was used as a distraction from an alien meeting taking place on capital hill.

These people are SICK.

Hell, I'm worried it's datamining for a BlueBeam. I followed VoTL from the beginning and his narrative has more holes than Swiss cheese. Sup Forums demolished him about a month ago and he stopped posting for a while.

He claimed to be an alien, said he is a tranny, and some other shit.

So much shit contradicts other shit and then he tries to cover that up with esoteric shit

He deleted his account at one point for fucking up a psy op on here.

I guess he just waiting some time before trying again. Too bad we don't forget.

I'm thinking it may be Tavistock at work. It honestly sounds like something you'd read on GLP.

>bluebeam
It seems like a precursor. A small test run. What works and what doesn't.

The closest I will come to believing in "aliens" is that they are demons.

Still believing victory of the larp and and his fake alien blue beam shill accounts...

lol, thanks anons
let this thread die

why do you keep doing this psy op?

lol, thanks, shill
let yrself die

LOL now into the oven

>It goes into Alien shit which contradicts every religion while itself incorporating religious principles.
There's nothing wrong with any of that.

It's not just alien shit. It's paladein shit which is a proven psy op.

>File: 1503016209546.png (33 KB, 640x800)
How was it proven to be a psyop? Genuinely curious.

>Sending emails to himself doesn't count
>Saying Trump was against the illuminati then saying he was part of the illuminati doesn't count

kys.

>all the reasons that make it a psy op you can't use as part of ur argument

>proven psy op.
this is your last warning agent Miller

I'm Agent user and you can kys.

I forget, do we forgive?

LOL. Sessions revised himself ?
Try Recused.
Grammar Nazi is best Nazi.

There are reasonable explanations for both of those things, that boil down to VOL twitter account being run by some amateur who may or may not have legit sources.

Does anyone pushing this theory have any (((suspicious connections))) to the establishment? That might shake my faith.

For instance, the types of suspicious connections that Richard Spencer has.

Proof VictoryofLucifer is LARP/psyop

This is from his 'leak'

>Victory of the Larp

He loved fishing for (you)'s here until he fucked up and got caught pic related. Then said that twitter was supposedly deleting his tweets and the only way to get his e-mails was to directly contact him. What a farce.

VOTL is fake and gay.

This isn't remotely close to how things work.

Catherine Agnew more reliable

>VOTL
Desperate for a strong leader to tell you what to do?

Not only is he a larp he is a raging homosexual who just can't stop gobbling cocks n balls and also he is retarded and probably a honeypot