>packaged ramen
>german

Love wins.

>highlight the problem with globalism instead of xenophobia
local produce is bad, goyim!

Just like during gommunism :DDDD

Germany YES!

Looks like bullshit.

Right Wing Safety Squad advising all anons viewing this thread to follow the instructions of this image in order to combat /leftypol/ slide/bait threads such as this one. After the requirements are met, hide and ignore this thread. Regards, Right Wing Safety Squad.

>tradegoods for fair prices from other countries is the same as importing the failed third world and hastening the mongrelization of advanced nations

k

What this really shows is that supermarkets need to stop fucking importing everything

All I get from this is Germany could not feed itself in an emergency.
This is not a good reason to invite shitskins.

But food can't kill me and rape my wife.

>what is buying locally

>biggest economy in Europe
>can't feed self
??

I like honey but I wouldn't invite bees to live in my house

You willing to soak up the extra cost?

Glad I shop locally and support local farms.

Wow, has anyone invented a recipe book yet?

The store owner must a a total douche... probably a deadbeat who didn't pay wholesaler and they repossessed the inventory

so japanese supermarkets are just full of empty shelves since they dont import shitskins?

Life would be so boring without violent apes raping and murdering your daughters :)

Boycotting Edeka for Life now

Literally Yeltsin.jpg

magnificent

they mean colonialism.

>We need Paco to settle here otherwise we can't have tacos

That doesn't make any sense whatsoever

>Can literally see next aisle over full of food
Why are they always such liars?

>>biggest economy in Europe
>>can't feed self
>??

They haven't been able to feed themselves for over 150 years. That is why they lost WWI.

Yesterday's memes are today's unironic propaganda

What an insane world we live in

Woah now, you still haven't found replacement for those Polish strawberry pickers either.

nice one burger

It's amazing how so many countries lasted thousands of years without mass immigration and forced diversity in spite of this severe food shortage!

>food is the price we pay for the death of our countrymen
>implying those products are even from outside the EU/US

Also
>Do same in America
>Nothing changes

So brave. Edeka is fucking shit anyway, so you miss nothing.

That is the product of Glastnost. Yeltsin had nothing to do with that.

To quote Japan:
>if i drink coffee, do i need to drink the nigger too.

Trade and immigration are not the same thing. Holy fuck! Why are these people so retarded?

This.
Besides, they're showing a world without trade, not diversity.

So had Hitler won it would be full.

> population composition is the same as food

How many of those foreign goods came from white countries?
>See guys if we import food from other white countries then this means we HAVE to let in millions of Africans and Arabs!

Then just buy their food and keep their nigger asses out.

>So brave
dont be such a condescending faggot

Filling the food shelves in shops has got nothing to do with "diversity" or "multiculturalism", it's about trade you fucking mong.
You can import a country's trade items with importing it's people.

wtf I hate borders now

The delivery lorry didn't turn up that day. It was being used elsewhere.

Yes can feed self. But we pay foreigners like you to fill up the shelves.
How are the sanctions treating you btw? Heard you're having some troubles with getting cheese right?

HAHHAHA fucking hell based Japan

>le "only shitskins can prepare ethnic food" meme xD

>International trade is the exact same as ethnic replacement policies and Islamification

Importing foreign food is not equal to importing foreign people you fucking moron

They should do this but with cars and technology

Yeah that doesn't sound right at all.

Maybe food that has zero foreign inputs but that can change contract to contract.

>Every product in German supermarkets is made in Germany by somebody from whose country it originates

ah-bloo-bloo

They really despise native Germans don't they.

cringing so hard rn @ u

>trading produce is the same as trading people
Niggers, all of them.

Does anyone have any info on how much food EU gives to shitholes through charities?

checked and kek'd

they wouldnt threaten to starve them for dissident opinions if they didnt

>foreign products HAVE TO come with hordes of invading foreign barbarians to suck the welfare state dry and to rape and kill and behead
why are germans so dumb lmao

ah-bloo-bloo

>imports
>diversity
pick one

>All I get from this is Germany could not feed itself in an emergency.

Same, i doubt they would ever think of this though.

They are white, thats a crime now.

Apparently we are all responsible for the terrors of history. Germans Nazi, Brits the Empire, Europe for colonialism.

This hahaha wow niggers are retarded

fucks your problem

think of all the business opportunities that would create for locals

I wish someone would do this with a car dealership, tool shop, etc. I want to go somewhere when I can only buy American. I'm tired of this chinese and indian bullshit.

>This prison in Germany emptied its cells of foreign inmates to show how boring the country would be without diversity.

emptycell.jpeg

If we ever ran out of food we wouldn't hesitate to include somewhere with food, what wrong what that?

Why die? Fight us for it

Most of the food in German supermarkets is most probably from Poland

*include lol

INVADE

Yeah

I pray that we start chimping out for real soon. In the meantime if Hanz needs food aid we can send him some of these bad boys.

And how many of those food products came from Syria, Afghanistan, Nigeria, Ghana, Somalia, Eritrea, Bangladesh?

Thought so.

fixed

Holy shit this looks delicious. Is it good?

Oh God my favorite food, with brown sauce and fried bread MMMM

I will not let hans starve.

Europe will invade the world before it starves lol, we wont starve because there are easy conquerable places in the world and we have got killing down to an art.

bbbbut we need a Bangladesh chief because anglo cant possible mix herbs like a peado Muslim interloper child rapist with 14 family members

Not sure what state your in user but here in Colorado we have Colorado proud products and they are 15 to 20% cheaper then imports even from other states.
And most are better and fresher.

Dude, its a good as it looks.

All this proves is how woefully incompetent Germans are at providing their own basic need.
Try that shit in america and nobody would even notice

More like "to show how boring it will be when they go out of business after this gay little stunt"

Fuck yeah. I've always done beans & toast w/ some sausage. Sometimes kippers. Learned from my pa. Keeping the Anglo alive in burgerland.

So i was thinking about having hamburger but can't find an american.

Please assist.

Getting cheese and getting good cheese are different things. Russian cheese is fucking atrocious but that was always a thing. Still better than what Americans call cheese though.
Overall I'd say 95% of food in supermarkets in my city is produced locally. I have a hard time remembering when I bought something imported other than fruits, I think it was some dried onion kind of thing from Finland and that was years ago.

Legit question, if an American wanted to open an "authentic" American style diner in Europe, would people go for it?

Yeps, I hate how ads virtue single like a pro these days

This ad in the UK triggers the fuck out of me, passive agressive or what.

youtube.com/watch?v=2UMJVWT-HrI

WHAT THE FUCK HAS THIS GOT TO DO WITH THE SERVICES A BANK OFFERS?

AND THEY ARE ALL AT IT

Ouch!!!

It's great if you're camping but if you can make a fried breakfast from scratch do that instead.
I think Europe would have invaded the world to feed itself at one time but we're so cucked and demoralized at the moment. Maybe we can cleanse another African country and use it as farmland.

you can still import foreign goods without ethnically/culturally cleansing your country with mass immigration...