LOOK YOU MONSTERS

LOOK YOU HAVE STUDENTS THINKING THIS IS FUNNY

wrcbtv.com/story/36206944/students-disciplined-for-jews-vs-nazis-beer-pong-game

I EVEN HEARD THE NAZIS GOT TO USE GOLF BALLS.

can't we just have some fun once in awhile

red cups are implicitly huwhite

Who said beer pong was for Chad?

It's reprimanding kids for stupid shit like this that makes them want to do it more

My fraternity does this some times. We have our own rules to the game but rule #1 is no fucking pictures. How retarded can you be?

Germans have advantage due to racial passive.
+10 to Drunkenness Resistance.

god, you leftyfaggots are disgusting as fuck

haha yessss

White solo cups? Disgusting

tell me more rules. This game has to spread globally

this is hilarious

this is funny you faggot.

>K-12 school

Isn't it illegal for them to drink beer anyway?

Also
>Atlanta Rabbi Peter Berg alerted the prep school's administration of the incident.
lel

its beer pong so each house has its own set of rules but essentially just take turns throwing the ping pong ball into the opposing teams cups and then drink the cup when they put the ball into yours

This game is fucking fun, The jew side gets to place a cup anywhere in the room provided they prove it can be hit called the Ann frank cup, while the nazi side gets the blitzkrieg special rule where they all shoot uninterrupted until they miss.

It is, it's an integral part of Chad Nationalism

we've entered the chad realm then, no going back now

What a nice drinking game!

>trying to scare a gay man straight by showing him a pic of two men fucking
Whats your aim here op?

Gidddamit, you're right. They should've made the other group of cups into a black power fist, and challenged Phi Beta Kappa to a game of "crackers versus niggas" beer pong. That would've been so much better.

Woah that's creepy these are the exact rules my house used

i know what im doing before the mcnigger vs maynigger fight

Some guy below me explained the Ann Frank cup and blitzkrieg already. Other than that it's just pong with teams

that's fucking weird same here

What year did you guys graduate from college?
I finished in 2013. I wish this idea were around back then.

thats because this game came from a Sup Forums/reddit post, of course the rules are gonna be the same you fucking nigger

ARE YOU SAYING THESE FUCKIGN EVIL SCUM FACSISTS ARE GETTING CENTREALIZED TRAINING?

PEOPLE THAT DON'T USE ARCHIVE SHOULD BE BANNED

this

Seriously the number 1 rule of any frat party with underage or any party game with joking racist symbols is that you NEVER take pictures that include anyone's face in it, and if anyone is taking a picture it needs to be approved or that person is fucking banned from the house.
Because everyone knows the retarded lib admins will kick anyone involved out of school

Wood chipper nationalism incoming.