Just saw this in a Craigslist ad. NOW THEY'RE DENYING US HOUSING

Just saw this in a Craigslist ad. NOW THEY'RE DENYING US HOUSING.
Textbook discrimination.

How are we not the victims here again? Is this even legal?

For the millionth time, political views are not a protected class, Cletus.

What does the law saw about religions that are also ideologies.

>what you do legally in your room is your business
>except all these things

Copy the ad with a new date and repost it every week with the contact number.

My religion requires I vote republican and hate blacks.

I wouldn't want to deal with someone so retarded they think Trump is a good idea, or a sovereign citizen nutso while renting out my property. That's just a fucking nightmare migraine when you have to evict them. I'd rather rent to a black ex-con that brings in half his extended family to a 2 bedroom apartment. At least they would calm the fuck down when you threaten police intervention.

>wanna be Rambos
Oh goy! Why do you have that 22lr, what are you, a school shooter? Oy vey!

It's great that they're open with this shit. Now you can just avoid them.

Yes, not a "protected class"? What is a protected class? Discriminating on the basis of race or gender or religion or sexual orientation, etc.

America was founded on the principle of free association. We lost our freedom when the government decided to dictate just how and when we could "discriminate." Not only in our private businesses, but even in our own private communities.

Unbelievable the way we Americans allowed our freedoms to be taken away.

"We are 420 friendly"

So you won't be needing timely rent payments then?

I'm a cop (which I have to lie about because I'm getting a shit ton of ignores in this hippy town if I specify that, which sucks because I need new housing ASAP).

I wonder what the dynamic would be like if I lied and said I was some liberal who works at Starbucks, then moved in and arrested them on sight every time I caught them smoking... If we got a good conviction I'd have the whole house to myself for a while, then maybe I could get them evicted with the landlord for having felony convictions.

Narc fag, probably not even a cop, just a LARPer

>Narc
Degenerate leftist spotted.
>it's just weed
>it's safe
>it's natural
And yet one hit can turn you gay.

Link for epic

Religion is subject to neutral laws of general applicability not specifically targeting the religion.

what if we belong to a religion that worships trump as god emperor?

Surely that would be discrimination based on religious grounds..

It is illegal. Go try to rent the house then sue that btich when they deny you lol

>Liberal supports the persecution of opposing political beliefs.

I hope you keep this shit up, you are all going to get lynched during the second civil war.

This thread is pure cancer. Lmao!! Looking for housing on Craigslist

Then I will deny housing to anyone who believes women should wear the hijab.

But not to Muslims, that would be illegal.

I'm literally stating a fact. Read the Civil Rights Act you dumb nigger.

nothing wrong with this

I guess no one took the bait

it's not

but it does make me think I should get a rental property and only rent to registered republicans

"Views" are not any sort of class, my half literate little friend.

Out of all possible classification of demographics in a society, political view is the one that needs to be protected the most. Why would the concept of protection against discrimination even exist if this class wasn't the number one on the list?

heres your (you)

>Unbelievable the way we Americans allowed our freedoms to be taken away.
I like the way you think.

That house doesn't sound very safe.

If only there were some kind of Safety Squad out there...

Why the fuck would you want to live in a cum stained shit filled apartment with lefty dumb cunts anyway?

What does the law have to do with anything? He's saying you're a piece of shit.