Why some extremely orthodox Jews hate Israel?

Why some extremely orthodox Jews hate Israel?
What's up with that, what's the trick here?

Other urls found in this thread:

nkusa.org/AboutUs/Zionism/opposition.cfm
youtube.com/user/TorahJews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeopolonia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/06/28/new-jersey-arrests-welfare-fraud-investigation/435144001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumping for answer

It's not a trick.

They are extremely Jewy but they aren't Synagogue of Satan. They think that only God can allow the Jews to return to Israel and that until that happens they are banished from Israel because of their past transgressions.

Very Orthodox, conservative and refusing to assimilate. But they aren't zionists.

Because they think Israel shouldn't have been established before the Messiah came.

Sup Forums is an interesting place for leaks and political discussion, but they will never understand how much jewish infighting there really is because they aren't able to see them that way.

>trying to use empathy to understand kayak thought pattern
>fail because jews are inherently sociopathic and constantly engaging in subversive actions

So what will happen in the West bank In years to come Sup Forums?

The trick is that they are jewing other jews. Basically jews hating jews.

So, before 6 BC.

Follow along in your playbook. We're in Ezekiel 37 now, and the battle of Ezekiel 38 is shaping up!

They don't want someone else giving them their own country, they want to just take over other peoples

nkusa.org/AboutUs/Zionism/opposition.cfm

No these Jews are still Jews so they think the messiah hasn't arrived yet.

Because there are two rough ideas in jewish religion

The first is that they need to stick to what´s actually written, which quite literally says "No, Jews are not allowed a nation, God says so and will punish them for trying. Only the messiah may establish one"

The other says "We have to do everything in our power to fuck up the world so the messiah shows up and gives us our goyim slaves and our own nation. Which includes founding our own nation and funding everything degenerate under the sun"

There is a bit more subtlity to it, but that's the gist of it
The two sides also hate eachother for obvious reasons

They take the Torah as literal fact at face value, and the passages which state no Jewish army, nor state are allowed to exist is meaningful to them.

True Torah Jews. Great outlet for factual information about Jews and Zionism.

youtube.com/user/TorahJews

when has Jew logic ever made sense?

>One end of the Jew spectrum believes the magic sky wizard will bequeath them the entire rock
>while the other end uses Talmudic dogma to attain world supremacy through the love of money

either way homegoys; you lose

Saved.
And im sorry my ancestors failed on the gypsies too Bogdan

If you sit at a bus stop while your bus comes, stops, and moves on, did the bus come?

Dude I'm not arguing for them I'm just telling you what they believe.

I know. I just love the analogy.

A New City, a New Temple Next then? So expansion of the Jewish state?

Yup. Greater Israel Project.

they're the smarter Jews who haven't fallen for the antichrists trick. The only problem with these ones is their abuse of welfare.

You sound schizo.

>abuse of welfare

They are still Jews after all.

Henry Ford was just controlled opposition though. He was a 33rd degree freemason. Broke my heart when I looked into it tbqh

Ask lubavitch
The only jew i've read that's right.
What's was'nt clear of the word PROMISED, israel?

No. They simply expect their false messiah from a different way than Zionist do. They are still the Synagogue of Satan.

This guy knows what's up, they are also heavily anti-zionist.

>What's up with that, what's the trick here?
They want to remain in the shadows, hiding and conniving and profiting on the backs of the goyim. Israel brings their devious behavior right out into the open.

Zionists are the Synagogue of Satan, they were intrinsic to the "holohoax" and were the ones who ran the concentration camps. Their purpose was to exterminate as many Orthodox Jews and Christians as possible under the guise of the SS. Hardcore Orthodox Jews know this and do what they can to oppose them today.

They got their promised land, fucked up, and lost it.

Yeah, the victims are the perpetrators, the perps are the victims, black is white, and up is down.

>what's the trick here?
does it even matter, just kill them and you make sure no more tricks are planned

>but they will never understand how much jewish infighting there really is because they aren't able to see them that way.
That's just the general human condition, burger. We just disagree on how to deal with it.

we might spare their infants when the time comes, but they are still jews

Genuinely asking: On what basis do non messianic Jews reject Jesus, Do they say he was a Hoax, just another preacher or what?

Kikes, by necessity, strive to lead both sides of every social conflict to make sure their interests are protected.

You're lucky to be in a country that God is not going to completely fuck up soon.

Mostly on the basis that none of the Kingdom Age prophecies came true 2000 years ago.

Notwithstanding that they murdered the messiah and rejected the kingdom.

Nor do they understand that Jesus, the Messiah, is still alive, and still doing the things of the Messiah, including bringing in the Kingdom Age with all of its attendant prophecies.

That's just theologically wrong.

The Synagogue of Satan are the elitist Rothschild-type groups who pretend to be Jews and worship Lucifer.

These Jews have the wrong beliefs and are wrong about a lot of things, but that doesn't make them the Synagogue of Satan since they genuinely worship God in accordance with the Old Testament.

Good joke, but god does not need to fuck us, jordan was never an independent country, its just a buffer zone for israel, we are cucked more than sweden and germany combined, full of palestinian shits, and our government is corrupted so much that the anti corruption organizations are corrupted, our kings suck jew cock

It's everyone following the gospel of satan, who has satan for their spiritual father.

So, everyone that is lost, and everyone that is not a born again Christian.

Yeah, but you got Petra, and Petra is important to God.

who gives a shit about petra bro

its just a bunch of carved stones and a salty lake, thats all we have

our cuisine is lamb boiled in fucking milk

Because despite what /pol wants you to believe it is not Jews that are behind the globalist agenda but the descendants of the Saturnite Death Cult, which incorporates European nobility, buisnessmen, bankers and yes of course many are "Jews" but only as a cover. Jews are not the problem, fractional reserve banking and the evil globalists behind it jews or not. Satanists are part of this globalism but they are not in charge of it, the Saturnite Death Cult indoctrinated the European nobility in the middle ages and used christianity as a framework that these people would understand and inducted them into some of the rituals they practice but never told them the real reason they do them - which is to do with their worship of Saturn.

Those orthodox Jews are following the commandments from god they believe actually happened, which say that the Jewish people must be exiles from their Homeland until the messiah of judaism appears.

This.

Basically, jews were fighting each other and shit, and God was like "yo moshes and davids, you just keep fighting n that ain't cool yo, so I'mma kill you all cuz I shud of never created u in da first place!"

Then joos be like "yo dawg plz be cool, we wuz ur chicken n shit, don't dat braseph", and den God be like "k bitches, I'mma destroy yo Temple and exile u from Israel, and u gonna be livin among white men and learn peace from them, and u ain't gonna form communities n isolate urself n shit, nor rebel against dem, u gotta actually try to integrate urself n adopt their culture, and u'll only come back in here once u got learnt to leave in peace between ur selves, n them day messiah will drop by and take u homies to Israel, n u not gonna come back on ur own or I'll slap ur bitches ass so fucking hard u gonna cry for a century".

And then jews returned to Israel, the Holocaust happened, and many orthodox jews perceive it as divine punition. Just like many other events were jews got hit HARD are perceived as as many other divine punitions. No one hates a jew more than another jew.

Cheer up Jordanbro. Queen Rania seems nice....

They're not zionists.

because israel makes them look bad. while some christians blindly defend israel some jews see israel as a bully who hides behind americas millitiary and attacks every one around them knowing most wont fight back

In the old testament god is called "the master of armies".
And he's not a god of peace.

So... who should we hate? Orthodox Jews living abroad? Zionists (Jewish nationalists that supports the re-establishment of Israel)? Faithless kikes living abroad? All of them? Or is there more Jews to hate and I am not aware of them?

You exist because we allow it. You will submit when we demand it.

It's an underground bunker for the Jews to flee to.

If I remember correctly, they were actually kicked out of Israel by Nabuchodonosaur 3, at least that's the real story that started the myth, and that jews transliterated as "God". So yeah, he had armies alright.

Orthos abroad are harmless. (does not apply here)
Zionism won in May 1948 and is therefore obsolete.
Faithless self-loathing globalist kikes are your target.

The Lord of Hosts, the Commander of the Heavenly Hosts, Jesus has a bunch of titles. But one of them indeed is Prince of Peace.

No man. As far as it is up to you, to the extent that you can, be at peace with all men.

thanks, accept this Lucky Jew as a reward

And look how well it turned out for Poland. Against Jews, you lose.

Zionism actually won in 1967, one Jubilee ago.

Kikes play both sides. always

ISIS is gonna butcher and rape you all. Then we'll nuke them and take over your country.

'Controlled opposition'

They're nothing - no influence.

Israel was established in 1948.

Sad when Jews don't know who their friends are, out of sheer paranoia.

And Jerusalem was taken in 1967.

I SUSPECT that they changed the world "most Disgusting people to god" with Elected people

Idk, but I do know if you stand around them long enough, you're likely to lose.

We are 99.7% white (asians are the largest minority), we do not accept muslims, our society hates shitskins, muslims, jews, gypsies and more. Lately your PM told us to do everything in our power to oppose immigration. You do not plant to create another Judeopolonia, do you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeopolonia

No one in the arab world is our "friend".

There will only be peace with arabs when they give israel jordan, syria, lebanon, egypt and iraq and go back to their homeland which is saudi arabis.

They have been colonising places for too long.

Finally! Someone besides me points this out!

>Until 1948, the primary goals of Zionism were the re-establishment of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel, ingathering of the exiles, and liberation of Jews from the antisemitic discrimination and persecution that they experienced during their diaspora. Since the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, Zionism continues primarily to advocate on behalf of Israel and to address threats to its continued existence and security.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

The liberation of Jerusalem is not relevant. Also I take it you haven't been there recently, there are hordes of goatfuckers.

For a country that has been invaded throughout the majority of its history, you sure got a lot of guts.

they feel scammed because they don't want israhell only they want the whole world

you guys jumped the gun and started making the Holy land before God said it was okay. Thats why Jesus said you guys were the synagogue of satan.

You don't exist.
Your "state" culture was created by another Jew, a psychologist that had the role of "create the jew personality in israel".
It's strange, is'nt it?

Make friends with Jordan, Jew. You need them.

Can you imagine going through life without reading the manual? Watching the play without a program? What are these people thinking?

I understand your point.

Jerusalem is important.

The rest of Israel, not so much.

Simple user. Not all Jews are bad people. Not all Israelis are bad people. But 100% of Israels are bad countries.

a lot of orthodox jews living in israel hate israel because israel doesn't wanna fund their retarded parasitic lifestyles. they think because they follow the jew scriptures closer, they're closer to god, and therefore deserving of much more state welfare for it. secular jews, who the government is composed of, are tired of their shit and don't wanna give them any money.

We had the largest Jewish minority in the world for over 600 years. Never, ever, again. We still do have a lot of globalist kikes with changed surnames and they are a pure evil.

Considering 1/3 of our people was slaughtered, we kinda didn't ask God.

>Jerusalem is important.
For whom? A bunch of religious fanatics?

Though I still think that fucking golden zit should've been converted to a synagogue on 11th of June, 1967.

>The rest of Israel, not so much.
Tel Aviv is much more important than Jerusalem nowadays, shekels considering.

At the heart of the charges is the allegation that they all, in one way or another, failed to report or otherwise concealed significant income that would have made them ineligible for the assistance programs in which they enrolled. In total, state and federal prosecutors have said the families collected more than $2.4 million in benefits.

The Ocean County Prosecutor's Office identified those charged Wednesday as Eliezer, 33, and Elkie, 31, Sorotzkin; Samuel, 45, and Esther, 44, Serhofer; Yisroel, 37, and Rachel, 34, Merkin; Jerome Menchel, 33, and Mottel Friedman, 30; Tzvi, 35, and Estee, 34, Braun; and Moshe, 30, and Nechama, 27, Hirschmann.
all orthodox jews
all millionaires

That's an American flag they are burning, user.

>Considering 1/3 of our people was slaughtered, we kinda didn't ask God.

Like usual.

Theyre so orthodox they get redpilled. Remember, a small minority of jews arent zionists

You can gas him.

Poland:
GDP per capita
Increase$29,300 (PPP, 2017 est.)

Israel:
GDP per capita
$39,125 (nominal; 2017)
$36,378 (PPP; 2017)[1]

And that's considering we have 1/5 of your people. Tell me getting rid of your Jews was a good thing.

>They are extremely Jewy but they aren't Synagogue of Satan
hol up son

For the Temple, to God, and for the future. The throne of David is there. The ark of the covenant will be there.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/06/28/new-jersey-arrests-welfare-fraud-investigation/435144001/
just type
>new york millionaire welfare fraud
dont even have to type jewish.
because they all are

It's very funny to see a jew jewing.

They need us way more than we need them. We supply them with water and without us they'd be conquered by jihadists long ago.

They are a bunch of stupid ungrateful sandniggers. A traitor lefty made "peace" with their king, while their population wants us dead

>our people
fuck of shem

your corrupted books have no mention of japheth and our generations, WHY DO YOU THINK THAT IS??????

Things change.

>the Temple
You mean those that got destroyed? Nah.

>David
Oh who cares m8, we won this turf in war of survival.

I like this merchant.

Oslo was a mistake.

Because only Shem was important to the Bible.

>muh 6 gorrillion!
thats not going to fly here bud.
sorry