CNN panel defend Trump's Charlottesville response

Good men and women stand up against evil CNN

Stormfags will hate this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=luiKa4Lq690

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0BPmdWWI8U4&ab_channel=TheMediators
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A random black lady is more credible than CNN. Crazy times.

>All those jump-cuts

Editor is very sloppy

The dude straight tells the host he can pull open his phone and 20 people will be sharing the false flag videos.

These are normies, we are their news. We are winning boys thats why they are so scared.

Fuck CNN and fuck stormfags

Alex Jones should hire that black lady

CNN doesn't even realize that a random sampling of people are sick and tired of the shit they're pedaling...

It's good to see that people are capable of recognizing the lies. Emotions are running high. People are strained. I would encourage everyone to think of Jesus. I have caught myself A LOT lately becoming full of hate after reading so many of these threads. I would encourage everyone to give those feelings over to Jesus. We can make decisions and vote and demonstrate in ways that don't carry hatred. There is hatred right now on both sides. We need to move beyond this. We are capable of working these things out like civilized adults. People make money off war and conflict. I feel like we are just sacrificing ourselves to the war demons.

>vice did an investigation

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But it awesome video
CNN based the fuck out

/ourguys/

Big Momma BTFO CNN lol I love it.

i dont trust anything the news media. cuts out. rekt

I know the girl at the bottom right IRL, she's kind of a crazy bitch

This is great. The propaganda runners at CNN must know that their time draws near, they can only lie to the public for so long before people get fed up. Even the minorities aren't falling for it! CNN, if you aren't scared to death you aren't paying attention. Pic related, it's me.

Yeah and Refer Madness was an "investigation" into marijuana.

BASED fat black woman rescuing Sup Forums from embarrassment

Surprised they even let this get out to the public.

CNN really made the "both sides of WWII were violent".

Not only that but the equated Antifa to US WWII vets lol

Wow oh wow oh wow

>Stormfags will hate this
Why? No one gives a fuck about CNN if their (((ratings))) fall any lower they will need to start opening airports and dental offices just for views. Yes I'm full on stormfag and don't care

Or they just want to make the trump supporters seem unarticulated, not backing up their statements like they've done before

But the ratings are great according to CNN and other propaganda outlets, they even said Trump was flat out lying about their low ratings.

>BASED fat black woman rescuing Sup Forums from embarrassment

Shes an honarary aryan , but the weight is a problem. we'll gas her with helium so she becomes lighter

Guys, I'm having a hard time hating black people now.
This black lady seems like a good person desu.
I know nigger jokes are hilarious but I sincerely don't hate black people.
Most of them are just mislead by (((people))) at the top imo

"trump supporters"
"definitely not paid actors"

Stormfag here,
This is good stuff.

Should we send them pics and vids in their names to show Commie News Network? What are the chances it would get any air time?

Good post

Your correct in your assessment. However the world over they don't do well. Without Jew influence which is concerning. They do seem inherently more violent than most other races by a solid margin.
But it's hard to get a handle on American blacks because you know they've been entirely brainwashed and corrupted by the Jew. Without the Jew influence, how might they be? We don't know.
So I get where you're coming from.

Actually most of them are shit, but frankly a lot of white people, Latinos, and Asians are shit too. Most people are shit, especially blacks, but there are a few gems. You find one, treasure them.

>CNN

Like I care at this point. Seriously, try harder shills.

>But the ratings are great according to CNN and other propaganda outlets
At least not everyone is buying it, pic from zerohedge

>what about world War 2
Stupid bitch cville wasn't a fucking war and the marchers weren't invading other countries.

>turning a blind eye to neo nazis???
Turning a blind eye to communism?

GOLLY GEE WHY DO PEOPLE HATE FAKE NEWS?

>you trust those sources?
>says anonymous source
>trust the (((news)))
Nah we trust your fake ass sources, retarded bitch.

...or they were vetted and this is in reaction to Trump's Phoenix speech.

With CNN's track record I highly doubt they would bring these people on by accident.

Remember Jesus wants us to fight evil. Hate isn't condemnation, it is correction. If a person won't hear the truth, treat them as a sinner. If they won't repent, show them mercy and throw them out.

This has got to be the most ignorant pannel to have ever appeared on CNN. Antifa is a peaceful organization that is trying to stop the spread of hate speech and nazi ideologies in Europe and North America, you cannot possibly compare the two. Even though I am not antifa myself, I work at a refugee reception center in Malmo, Sweden and we get a lot of volunteers who are members of antifa and they are the nicest people you will meet.

+1

nice one Australia

serves them right

oh wow. damn Aussies. lol

fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=0BPmdWWI8U4&ab_channel=TheMediators

Damn dis gud. Black bitch is woke.

He wants us to fight evil so that we can redeem those who are harmed by its lies. We can't save people we hate. We have to lay those feelings aside so that we can truly speak with them and redeem them.

I'll take my chances.

That VICE clip the MSM keeps showing is so pathetic.
>Audio doesn't match the video several times
>Switches quickly between close up shots of 5 people and the large cloud, obviously trying to get
>at one point matches an audio of like 5 people to a far away shot of the entire march

Who fucking is convinced by this trash?

Oh, and I doubt most who chanted "Blood and Soil" knew it was a Nazi phrase. I didn't. It is also more likely than not that the guy who started the chant was FBI. That is textbook COINTELPRO. Read Ward Churchill's book on it.

My theory is that black people are not supposed to live in cities. They are meant to live in the jungles and deserts of Africa. Taking them out of there in the first place was a mistake that now we will have to fix.

Are you new here?

my AI broke