Why is Richard Spencer married to a shitskin?

His wife looks like a gypsy.

a trainwreck without cosmetics, for sure. but it's the guys wife. i mean really how much of a faggot do you want to be here? you guys are way too obvious

The knows nose

thats just how russians look. spencer is a russian asset

white enough for america

Are they even still together? There aren't many pictures of them together. And I'm still waiting to see pictures of their alleged child. I think he's just a homo whose using her as his cover.

No, that's how Georgians and Tatars look.

>Slavic Jew

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

I bet her ass fucking STINKS.

she's like a slightly more masculine bailey jay

Thats not his wife he's gay

I thought it was a tranny guy-
>Richard Spencer
... Better recheck her penis.

>gypsy
Nah, she looks like the Slav she is. Like said, she'd be ugly without makeup but apparently she has huge tits so I guess she has that going for her.

No. I would fuck Baley Jay with your dick.

That's a beard, user.

Why is Mike Enoch married to a Jew?

stefan wat happend to you

idk goy, why do you think

And yet, here you are, unmarried and totally faggoty.

You obviously have never seen a gypsy

Richard who?

>we must save the white race!
>and by white I mean everyone who isn't from sub-saharan africa

lmao

Maybe Richard has prosopagnosia or something. There's no way anyone who's as close to nazi as him would marry someone who looks like that.

>Spencer
>Nazi

you've been reading huffpost or something

no, pussy. go after the man. as far as i know he hasn't knocked her up, and im not going to take some shareblue faggots word for it that she's a gypsy

Guys that's a man.

She reminds me of Louis Rossmann's sister
>or Louis himself

they have a kid together. she's not a gypsie, she's Georgian or something. She's basically like one of the northern stans w/ some russian admixture or something like that.

Eh

Has anyone ever actually seen the kid?

I literally thought that that's a tranny!

Weird.

RS said in an interview like a year ago they were separated. Like 5 months ago (I think at Auburn) he said they were back together. Who knows.

Looks Brazilian.

Who is Bailey Jay?

she's a shitskin gook lma00000

richard lets dugin cuck him

that is a real thing for actors

beard services inc

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Spencer wife is fucking hot

Because he is a big fat phony

ya she's a shitskin gook

yes because a few fucking candles. guess what? I have candles as well just like those am i jew now? LOL

ugly short fat butterfaced bitch

I'd hit it

She is THICC. Evidence that Dickie is not gay and has good taste

because after his wife ran around jew yawk sitting on any slightly stiff dick she had to settle down for some schlep due to their inbred godless religion

enter kike enoch the guy who hates everyone around him because he knows his whore kike women would settle for his inbred godless ass and he would have to say yes

kike enoch hahaha so pathetic jews are gross filthy animals ask kike enoch he knows his wife's cunt smells like a NYC manhole

I see no problem, i like her.

I wanna be Spencer.

K H A Z A R
M I L K E R S

she's georgian

THICC

hnnngg

aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Not a gypsy, but a Georgian subhuman

she looks like she was a dominatrix in a past life

No, she only has one Georgian grandfather and it shows, she doesn't even have a beard like proper Georgian woman.

she isn't byzantine at all

why are all these people larpers?

total babe

i dont have an image to describe how uuuugh i feel from this image

he is closeted homo. that is why.

see she is barely Georgian

she's a big girl

big girls usually have big chests and big legs and thighs and stomachs and arms and feet

Why do we have these threads every day?

>meme flag
>1 post by this ID

Sage and hide. This barely has to do with politics.

moooar please

She posts almost exclusively pro-Russia stuff on twitter and she does seem a bit bossy DESU

however she also does photography as hobby/profession and is pretty darned good IMO

She is his CIA handler. Dickie-do is straight out of Langley.

those are like the mexicans of russia? not russian but think they are byzantine?

or is she straight asian which means gook?

His "wife" looks more like a man than him.

no wonder he wears sunglasses all the time

He's just a tits guy, someone on Twitter screencapped him liking all of Brittany Venti's selfies in a row.

M to F detected

uuuuuuuuuught thicccccccccccccccccccccc

>UK
kill yourself you piece of shit no one gives a shit about your shitty opinion

have you ever seen candlesticks not come in a pair?

I don't think his wife is fucking hot

Being a breast man is implicitly white

hey don't knock a fellow tit guy

real men love tits
ass is for niggers and degenerate pleb kids under the age of 25

She's the least white person on the whiteness scale, I know arabs who look whiter than that.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Why would wealthy people become cia agents and waste half their life on someone elses politics? Can't you come up with a more convincing narrative?

>she seems a bit bossy
She's mrs. WouldbeHitler
what do you expect.

perfect tits and hips for children

She looks like she's packing a strapon under that dress.

Why do so many white nationalists have no children? The people who care the most about the white race aren't doing the most potent thing to help fix the problems.

If you can't figure out what these people really are then you deserve to be beaten by the jews.

She's not fucking Russian. One ancestors of shit blood in 1750s? DEPORTED! Russia for Russkie

She is even less of a Georgian.

even if he is jewish so what? ti doesnt seem to affect his ideology at all. It's good to be vigilant, but in this case he's clear.

So you'd deport Pushkin?

she looks like a squirter.

le 81% face

thats a ladybloke mate

>all these childless single men who masturbate to anime complaining about someone else

but we're allowed to complain. It's the internet, and he's a LARPing dumbass.

Holy fuck you guys have ruined that term into oblivion. How about you stop being a loser and fucking do something if you dislike Spencer so much?

Shes got nice big tits and ass but looks like a female super villain.

Lol, "LARPing" has become such an overused term. It has virtually no meaning anymore and I doubt half the autists who spew it out all day even know what it means.
Personally I'm a bit skeptical of Richard Spencer, but your image sums up lots of Sup Forums quite well. Constantly wanting people to advocate for whites and then attacking everybody who does.

Absolutely and sterilize every single one of his corrupted progeny. Gotta thank the Bolsheviks that they killed most of those
She claims to be Russian. She isn't
The only way to make it 100%, Tigran the cryptokurd

whew muh dik

Gypsies are hot though you faggot

Somebody call the NHRA - this drag isn't sanctioned.

she looks deceptive

Trust me, this is a fucking trap, no, this is literally a guy with makeup. Trust me, i'm brazilian.