Transhumanism

What's Sup Forums's opinion on transhumanism? In my opinion it's a good thing and the inevitable result of a non-technophobic society. Unless we all start "ooga booga deknolojee is bad glimate change is not real"ing, then transhumanism's ideals will be realized whether intentionally or not.

Fuck that shit. Instead of unity you're trying to build your own world. Transhumanism is luciferian. Silicon is structurally weaker than Carbon. Stop with this garbage. It's about spirituality NOT TECHNOLOGY.

don't think it's something humans should be messing with. yet anyway

Enough of this Luciferian experiment. It's time for Oneness and unity,.

>Silicon is structurally weaker than Carbon
Blocks your path

Good if under a nativist autocracy worried about guiding their own people towards a superior condition of existence. Bad and evil if under degenerate influence of neomarxist stupidity.

Transhumanism will almost certainly take hold if you think we live a deterministic existence, which I do to a large degree. I also have no idea what I'm talking about so idk man.

transhumanism is literally the most evil thing conceivable

don't be stupid

transhumanism will make us mere mechanisms in an artificial God AI, we will not longer be human beings connected to the universe.there's nothing more evil than that. that's end of humanity, the end of the purpose of reality, the end of god being able to reach any of us. if you're just a mechanism, you're not a human being, you're just a collection of parts

jewish bullshit.

FUCK DUALITY. UNITY IS THE ANSWER

If jews are trying to make us all better, enhance our scientific knowledge, rid us of disability, maybe even bring us to the stars and beyond, and even unlock immortality, then fuck man let the jews rule us, they're clearly the good guys here.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING KIKES KILL YOURSELVES. NOBODY ON THIS BOARD IS EVER GOING TO TRUST A JEW. DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

>is on this board
>trusts several jews
my neurons are at maximum capacity

Subversion. The only methods you guys have. kys jew.

Human civilizations are stuck on a cycle of birth and death, we are at the end of one cycle now.

Humanity cannot escape this cycle as it is a implicit aspect of human nature. Perhaps at some cycle humanity will produce something non-human (AI) that can transcend the cycle and actually expand through the universe.

>lucifer
>existing
come back when you have a real argument

Lucifer is an experiment. Not an entity you fucking faggot.

You try to build SYNTHETIC MERKABAHS INSTEAD OF SPIRITUAL ONES.

That's why the kikes always fail.

Incels who fantasize about becoming robots because they can't figure out how sex actually works.

I really hope Artificial General Intelligence is around the corner. It's a good thing that will benefit us all, and probably the best way to spread our legacy if faster-than-light really is impossible, which seems to be likely.

Mother nature will stop things from getting any farther, soon.
Pointless to even discuss potential merits vs. pitfalls

Scifi shit for now, better focus on the jewish problem.

I don't know about you, but if I got uploaded I wouldn't use it for gay shit like fucking virtual women. I would have the universe at my fingertips, the ability to shut myself down for thousands of years and turn myself on at my destination, the power to see the universe. I'd finally get to know what's out there.

That's why you should never be in any position of power. kys jew.

Yes, let's focus on ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((them)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) aka a nonexistent bogeyman created by insecure wypipo instead of advancing science and our own human nature.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH someone sounds like a pissed off little kike. back in ur corner jew. wait for ur death. it's inevitable.

You will never be white.