She has a point

She has a point...

True dis. Also get yo brothas to make dem whit gurls pregant.

that doesn't destroy his bloodline, it just bleaches hers.

THIS DOES REDPILL NORMIES

but the white kids become niggered, so it makes sense, it's easier to nigger whites that to white niggers

But I wouldn't screw a black woman...

White genes are dominant. So please do this over and over again.

I call dibs on Zoe Saldanas butthole.

Still it would outbred blacks in the USA. Maybe their children will develop a strange taste for roadkill.

The mixed people will rule this world

>destroy his bloodline
Jesus, they don't even pretend to think they're equal. They apparently know they're shit and are content to be destroyers.

NOW'S MY CHANCE

You could still go to a sperm bank. Every comparade can help to make the whole Americas colorful.

Not really
There is no limit to how many children a man can father like there is for women
He can impregnate a nigress then go plant his seed in a white girl all in the same afternoon

you are right, the (((lawayers))) will take good care of his desire to reproduce tho

By being interracial all you're doing is removing degenerates and traitors from the white gene pool. So by all means go ahead.

She just wants a white baby without getting any hate from her friends. Pretty clever, honestly.

it's painfully obvious

This.
You want to throw white children and colored children into the melting pot of integration?
From out of which will come a conglomerated mulatto mongrel class of people, Both races will be destroyed, I for one under God will die before I yield to such a movement.

jesus christ

Yes you would

Just say you want a light skinned baby, it's okay.

I would totally have a side chick black baby mama, if it wasn't for the fact that she would probably skin me alive financially.

No, I wouldn't you mong.

>nigger logic

When do we just admit they're a subspecies of the caucasian human?