Can anyone redpill me on Belarus? Never seen a Belarus poster on here. What is it even like in that country?

Can anyone redpill me on Belarus? Never seen a Belarus poster on here. What is it even like in that country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MkUzeYWa7-8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8xOsPyRl1Fo
youtube.com/watch?v=v7Bocd2ySVA
youtube.com/watch?v=zThDgPQ1-2U
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5qOlc_4bmk
youtube.com/watch?v=DwtmjY4-4lg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can anyone explain why there's a pink wojack and a white wojak?

I really like birbs.

Bela means white, so what we used to call 'white Russia". I think these are the people who did the first revolution in 1917 against the Tsar, who were then thrown out by the Bolshevik October revolution.

Don't know much about them now.

Saw a program on it on the travel channel.

Pretty much like soviet russia, but nothing to work towards. So people drink themselves to death with vodka.

Everything is wonderful is Belarus.

I went to college with a girl from Belarus. She says it's a shithole. She's married now and lives in the United States to an American.

She and her husband went to visit her mother outside of Minsk and they bought the old woman a washing machine because she has health problems and can't wash clothes or do a lot of housework these days.

She was the only person that had a washing machine within a 50 mile radius. People from all over the neighboring villages would come over just to see it. True story.

Belarus is literally ran by a dictator. thats why there is never any Belorussian posters on here. Plus the whole country is rightful Polish clay

Russian puppet state.

RUS DOES NOT MEAN RUSSIA

-It's very Russified. Majority of the population speaks Russia.
-Probably the only country in the world that is 100% white. Mostly because it is a shithole and no one wants to immigrate there.

Idk what you're talking about. I've seen a lot of Belarusians on here. I'd unironically like to go there some day just to see what a totally white dictatorship with a centrally planned economy is like

B

OUT OF ALL POSTERS IT IS A DEGENERATE ANIMEFAG

I suppose they're definitely calmer than Ukrainians, who can get as violent as Russians

Lies, was there last month

Look up ATLANT the literal washing machine company that manufactures other good as well

You are a lying faggot user

You can buy a brand new unit for about 350 bucks

east euro county you never hear about

hm i wonder how it is there

>speading bullshit since the middle ages
Except it literally does. Russia is Rus' in Latin. And Rossiya is Rus' in Greek.
Now come on, tell me that Russia was invented by Peter The Great in 17th century and it's real name is Muscovy and not Russian Tsardom.

Ukrainians are much more violent than Russians.

>woman goes abroad
>"geez everything in my coutry is so shit, especially men"
>fucks and marries mongrel

literally randomly generated vapid whore.

more opened soviet union in tincan

Its pretty /comfy/

Imagine Brazil but replaced with all whites. No favelas, looks like there isnt much money there, no violent crime, people drink, buildings kinda run down, but very clean and orderly

Literally Russians. They speak Russian, their culture is Russian, they are junkies like Russians and the women will fuck western dudes for pennies

This was actually a cause for confusion between the white russians who fought against the bolsheviks, and the belarusians as an older term for ruthenians who had converted to christianity.

Here's a nice video of Belarus
youtube.com/watch?v=MkUzeYWa7-8

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8xOsPyRl1Fo

Thanks for the laugh my friend, I have been having a shit day.

doesn't matter, all english maps before the 60s or so called it White Russia

That doesn't mean people there can afford one you dunce. It's made for American consumers.

Really interesting, I was planning on going to their 100th "independence day," but I found out I'll be working.

>historically a unique region, but usually passed back and forth between the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth and Russia, iirc
>spend most of their history as a part of another country, but have unique language and cultue
>after WW1 and the October Revolution in Russia, they see their chance in the chaos and declare independence, along with the rest of the Baltics
>the Belorussian People's Republic lasts for one year before being overthrown by the Bolsheviks, similar to the Baltics
>Just like the Baltics, Belarus is a Soviet Republic until collapse in 1991

This is where the Baltics and Belarus differ, and it's pretty interesting imo

>post-Soviet years would see the Baltics, Belarus and Ukraine adopt anti-Russian sentiments or at least not be as nostalgic for Soviet days (ex: completely new flags, change of military, etc.)
>while the Baltic states always had a history of rebellion against the Russians (see: Forest Brothers, Latvian Legion), Belarus and Ukraine were strongly pro-Russian for a long time

This is for different reasons. Prior to WW2, the Russians ethnically cleansed Ukraine and replaced the population with ethnic Russians. Ukraine always had the sentiment against Soviet nostalgia, but it took some decades for it to finally bubble up. Belarus was cleansed by the Nazis, who wanted to completely clear it for Germans; The Belorussian culture almost vanished for a while, and its revival was clamped down by Soviet authorities

>after independence, Belarus changed its flag (white-red-white) to the 1919 standard, and elected a pro-European president
>his policies were okay, not so good, but the Soviet nostalgia resulted in electing pro-Russian Lukashenko
>he's been president ever since
>riots every Freedom Day (anniversary of 1918 independence)
>in a free customs area with Russia and Kazakhs (like the EU but with Russia)

Next Euromaidan.

fucking westerners, if i wasnt so tired i would correct you but now i give only enough fucks to express my derison for your ignorance.

That is quite a comparison burgerbro.

Do another one! What is Sri Lanka like?

Was slightly better before you asked, chrsitian piece of shit

As a Belorussian national my main issues are commie styled flag, attempts to revive non-existent and mythical Belorussian language, tatars, azeris, jews and shitskins with Russian passports here, attempts to create Belorussian ethnic group. We must unite with Kaliningrad and Lithuania and fancy ourselves as ethnic Russian homeland outside of Muscovite retarded control

Early 1990s Belarus looked comfy.
youtube.com/watch?v=v7Bocd2ySVA

youtube.com/watch?v=zThDgPQ1-2U

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5qOlc_4bmk

And they're coming back

youtube.com/watch?v=DwtmjY4-4lg
I'm trying to learn, senpai. Where did I mix up and how wrong am I? They teach us nothing in American schools

>white Russia
Yep, essentially a white flight.

>tfw fell for the belaruse

one giant village of what most would call "RACIST" because they practice old ways of living and reproduce within their own race! BELA(White) RUS(Russia)

belarus proper wasnt passed back and forth, was permanently plc, what was passed were borderlands further east, smolensk etc
culturally they arent unique, differ from us or russians only by a very small margin, and as for unique language, well it was very close to polish but they got russified to the point of barely a few % of them speak belarussian, germans purged absolutely nothing nowhere since they had no time for that, soviets did MASSIVE and i repeat MASSIVE movement of population from the territory of now belarus, my family comes from there and as of what they are now, its basically an oblast, media is russian controlled, they speak russian etc etc

Interesting, yeah I spoke to a Ukrainian activist and he told me that there's a lot of people who want to go back to a unique national identity and culture, but the majority of the country is basically Russia and in love with them - there's no base for revolution like in Maidan. The EU is trying to agitate though, but Lukashenko has a pretty tight grip.

>well it was very close to polish but they got russified
You got it wrong, pshek. They are not poles, they are Russians and were polonized, but then depolonized.

>Slavs
pffff. you buncha horse-fuckers

>I spoke to a Ukrainian activist
Don't speak to mentally ill people.

noone got polonized but their nobles, and it happened by their own free will, that wasnt the age of nationalization of peasantry yet so no.
we did nothing to their language or customs
if we did polonize people you would be speaking polish right now

It was cool though, he was a curator for a museum dedicated to Stepan Bandera. I got to see busts of him and Konovalets, and the still bloody suit he was wearing when he died.

Belarus should be a child sitting with grandfather Russia.

Belarus is to Russia like Puerto Rico is to the US

> "We're one of you"
> yeah. No