Oregon shoves gun confiscation through

Fuck this shit.

silenceisconsent.net/oregon-governor-just-signed-gun-confiscation-law-needs-go-viral/?utm_source=TSUSA

The law, based off of Oregon Senate Bill 719, has faced massive resistance from Republicans and Oregon citizens alike. Despite this, the local governments managed to sign it into law—Oregon is no longer a free state.

This new anti-second amendment law permits government officials to order the confiscation of guns, simply based off of hearsay evidence. There is no actual evidence required to order this confiscation, and before the gun owner is even given a hearing.........

Other urls found in this thread:

silenceisconsent.net/oregon-governor-just-signed-gun-confiscation-law-needs-go-viral/?utm_source=TSUSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAH!
ETERNALLY BTFO!

JUST

So hold mass rallies? or be cucked.

>silenceisconsent.net/oregon-governor-just-signed-gun-confiscation-law-needs-go-viral/?utm_source=TSUSA

Thanks Oregon governor for building support for Trump and the right wing in your state, fucking dumb bitch HAHAHAHAHAHA

No kidding. This is going to rally a shitload of people

muh guns

it requires a judge's approval don't worry you can still buy a shotgun from Walmart and kill yourself the same day if that's what you are worried about just don't tell anyone your plan

>the burgers can't even brag about their guns anymore

>Lawsuit filed immediately.
>Injunction granted
>law overturned
>Libs BTFO

God I love the 2nd amendment.

You niggers better get on it right the fuck now or the jews will take your guns.

That's what Charlottesville was set up to be. The city wanted the AltRight to shoot one of these antifa so they could roll out gun laws but the leadership openly told people to not bring guns. This was part of their plan and the AltRight showed restraint enough they had to falseflag the kid to hit a crowd.

Yep, this is as unconstitutional as it gets. Not worried, just thought I'd post it. I love in a different star anyways. Anyone who can honestly say the democrats are anything but gun grabbing commies is a delusional faggot

Well, if this isn't repealed, life expectancy of police in Oregon just got quite a bit shorter.

Eternal Iberian strikes again.

Live, State. Fucking autocorrect

>electing a female governor

Yep, and they would be violating 2 amendments (maybe 3) to carry out this order

STATES RIGHTS

LET THE STATES GOVERN HOW THEY PLEASE

They are proving to be terrible leaders who work purely off of emotion (who would have thought)

It'll be overturned fast. It's not constitutional.

Watch how fast it'll change if they attempt to confiscate anyone.

Not when it comes to rights granted by the constitution

And to think all those gun owners losing their weapons in a lake all at once. What are the odds?

>tfw live in NW MN
>tfw as a young kid parents have always taken us west all the way to Oregon
>tfw Oregon coast was always where we stayed

As beautiful as the state is... I always had a really strange feeling while visiting. I felt so at home in North Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, etc... but once we hit Washington or Oregon you just get that children of the corn feeling like these people aren't fucking right in the head.

um sweetie your right to have a gun isnt more important than my right to live

SCOTUS is majority pro-2nd. State is going to lose millions.

As a native Californian I would like to apologize for all of the faggots that flood other decent states and vote to make them just a shit as California. I hate California and every spick and liberal living in it so god damn much.

states can't make unconstitutional laws though

I'm in illinois and we just got BTFO by scotus a few years back over our gun laws. Now we can CC and starting this month have switchblades now too.

This is unconstitutional on so many levels. It's going to go to the Supremem Court

>"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, ***the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed***."

Thanks for ruining Colorado you fucking faglords. It was the only state you cockroaches ruined that I was genuinely sad about.

I'm not scared. This'll be pushed through to the nearly 100% Republican Supreme Court, and be thrown out at a federal level.

FUCK YEAH, CHECKS AND BALANCES MOTHERFUCKER!

We need to somehow use this against antifa.

Oregon Constitution Article 1 Section 27:
>The people shall have the right to bear arms for the defence of themselves, and the State, but the Military shall be kept in strict subordination to the civil power.

My RIGHT to Protect myself how I want is granted by the constitution. Sorry if you piss your pants at the sight of a firearm.

>no longer

I laughed. We've never had a single free state. We've never had a single free country. We've never had a single free community.

British pedos are titillated again. Lock up your children, folks.

Just when the left convinces a state to trust them...bam, liberties crushed. It's like they can't help themselves. This is great. Oregon will go for Trump 2020.

It's not for self harm it's for self defense like dodge chargers are

The coastal areas have a mind disease. The eastern halves are pretty much Idaho Minor. It's gotten far, far worse since the shitbag Californians started their exodus from the spreading spic infestation they voted for.

Friendly reminder to shoot all Californian diaspora at the border before the sickness can spread any further.

Please actually read the 10th amendment.

the supreme court will probably shoot this down. but it will have to go through a court case which will have to be appealed

Oregon cucking themselves into oblivion once again!

Lol! This may not even need the U.S. Supreme Court, unless the Washington Supreme Court is cucked to high hell this should be made unconstitutional in the state

It's obviously going to be overturned at some point but the bigger question is how do we get that shrill ugly cunt Kate Brown out of office? She violated the constitution, can't she be removed?

For a second there I thought you were an Ayyy Lmao.

I'm sure the NRA is on it. No way this will go unchallenged. This governor just lost reelection as well, as did the liberal senators that supports it. Even left leaning gun owners don't support this shit

????? What's that

umm dummie your talking about murder and it is already illegal. At the same time millions of gun owners who have never killed anyone do so because its a God given right. That means it can't be voted away, can't be taken away.

everyone who posted their guns on this website has their IP harvested and they are on a dissident watchlist. ZOG will kick in you door, shoot your dog and take your guns in 5...4...3...

>molon labe niggers

get out new friend

>take your guns

Might as well take my dead corpse out with them.

They should confiscate liberal guns. Great idea!

There is a simple solution to this to everybody stop freaking out. Sigh petitions, and get someone arrested on a minor infraction, tell me what's illegal permitted to gun ownership in Oregon now. Then Once they get arrested lose in court be seen on appeal before state court, you'll post likely lose again unless the state court doesn't want this to go all the way. But if you lose in state court appeal to be seen in the high court, they'll automatically deem this law unconditional and tighten up the second amendment. This could play into our hands.

>defense

not offense. that's where legalese comes into play

anyways, this law is just going to be used to take guns from thugs during rads. no one gives a fuck about people who keep to themselves

this is the worst fucking piece of legislation that I have seen in a long time. literally California-Microstamp-FiringPin tier.

I'm an oregon resident, and all the local gun stores were desperately emailing customers to oppose it. If I recall, a record number of republicans voted against it, as well as a handful of democrats. And it STILL passed. And that cunt Kate Brown still signed it.

If this keeps up, I will be moving out of this state. As much as I love it, there is too much cancer seeping up from california.

That probably because Oregon is the state with the highest rate of demonic possession and black masses

We'll fuck might as well start with my commie guns, nothing to hide

I am genuinely sorry my man. I always loved Oregon just based on it's geography.

Move to Idaho or something. Montana is pretty nice as well.

Not new, just don't keep up with all of the lingo

Hold your fucking ground. Tell the people around you to hold fast. Don't give in, don't give up or you'll soon run out of places to run away to. If anything, you should all be falling back to northern counties and preparing to push back.
California was a beautiful state and you should want to fight for it.

-find out names of members of Governors protective detail
-report them all for domestic violence

*Oregon

This

>This new anti-second amendment law permits government officials to order the confiscation of guns, simply based off of hearsay evidence. There is no actual evidence required to order this confiscation, and before the gun owner is even given a hearing.........

Wow, land of the free. Gun-free without due process.

That's where you are wrong.
>I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

That means I'm going to kill you because you are my enemy.

lurk more post less nigger

THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

It won't stick, but the fact that they are gutsy enough to try it is scary......love me some Czech guns btw, they make quality shit

Will "freedom loving americans" ever do something about this?

They are angry and are just going to take your guns away, cunt. What are you going to do about it

Might have mistaken your flag, my bad if I did

>We need to somehow use this against antifa.
what do you mean?

I WANT A SECOND AMENDMENT TOO DAMNIT!

>posting such obvious bait in a pro gun thread
>tfw you know it's bait, but it's top their libtard bait
>(((1 post by this ID)))

Roger that, Captain dickhead

Every chance I get I vote for the most conservative everything as possible, but I'm a mill fag and I don't live there any more.

Good.

The second amendment just makes us vulnerable to terrorism.

The fact is, guns kill more people than they save. That math adds up

A gun has never killed anyone. AI powered sentry guns notwithstanding

Should pass a constitutional amendment that says any executive that signs law found to be unconstitutional will lose their seat.

>lose their seat

and go to jail

Stop fucking telling people to cut and run. They just carry the disease with them and ruin other states. They need to retake their states or live in the hell on earth that they've allowed to form, serving as a warning to the rest of us.
They will not escape their problems, they'll just carry them to new places.

Booze + guns = death

We can get rid of one or the other

wtf, you timber niggers better shut this shit down RIGHT now and bring it to the supreme court

that's because the second amendment isn't about saving lives, (you) fucking idiot.

An armed population cannot be oppressed by any government or enemy, foreign or domestic. It basically ensures we will always be free, no matter how corrupt the government gets.

Retards like (you) to not know what it is like to live under a tyrannical government. I was lucky to escape one.

>reddit spacing
>libtard ideology
>it just makes sense....

How do guns manage to become intoxicated?

>Good
>Black people just make us more vulnerable to terrorism.
>The fact is black people kill more people than the save. That math adds up.

As a Californian, I agree with this.
I'm doing everything I can to fight for this state.
I don't want to have to leave it just because a bunch of fucking Commies want to ruin everything that it once was.
I also don't want them to spread their sickness to the states I would use as a last resort if I ever had to leave.
It's a strange feeling when you both love and hate your home.

Good.

The founders never imagined the type of firepower we have now.

Based user was right.

Are these officials so out of touch that they didn't realise this would cost them their jobs. They're either incredibly fucking stupid or something else is going on here.

Exactly.
This is why I stay in California.
I retain the naive hope that we can retake this leftist cesspit.
Fight for your home or die a coward.

Booze + niggers = death

We can get rid of one or the other

Spotted the newfag.

>The founders never imagined the type of firepower we have now
kys. pic related

Actually they did. They didn't ban ANY weapons that were available then because they believed the same firepower should be available to civilians.

Tyrants get into power because the people allow it, just cause someone has a gun doesn't mean they'll be on your side.

Everyone thinks the other side is oppressive.
It takes one bullet to kill a 2nd amendment but and take his 3 dozen guns and distribute them to your side.

Guns and security is a farce pushed by lobbiests on to victims of childhood trauma like you.

lol what? You seem unaware that Portland Oregon is known as the home to ultra liberal hipster faggots. You took San Francisco's title from them years ago. This's surprising to no one

A little of both I think

>rifle is suppressed
Aren't suppressors illegal? I hear they mess up the ballistics.