A woman who made a series of 15 false rape claims and sexual assault allegations which landed several men in jail has...

>A woman who made a series of 15 false rape claims and sexual assault allegations which landed several men in jail has been jailed for 10 years, serving 5

>Jemma Beale claimed she had been seriously sexually assaulted by six men and raped by nine, all strangers, in four different incidents over three years.

>Beale, from west London, was even awarded £11,000 in compensation for a false rape claim

>Prosecutor Madeleine Moore told the court police spent 6,400 hours investigating Beale's claims at a cost of at least £250,000, and the trial cost at least £109,000.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4818874/Jemma-Beale-jailed-10-years.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-41037826
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I didn't know you could rape a truck

Who the hell would want to rape a whale?

They should probably jail her with male convincts, it would teach her a lesson...rape is not something to lie about.

Just drop her off in a mudslime ghetto.

Send her to the refugee camps

Wouldn't even fuck her with someone else's dick

Fpbp

>They should probably jail her with male convincts
That's probably been her fantasy

and LOLO, it would take me all of 1 second to see that if you were going to rape someone WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU RAPE A WHALE?

I would rape a teen QT if i knew i would maybe be serving time, you could pull this type of repulsive woman at any town pub on any given night no matter what you look like. So why risk a rape charge?

Just...

Don't drop that on us. It is you kuffar that partake in swine, we don't want anything to do with it.

They'd kill her on the spot, muslims fucking hate pork

So the Police should have seen through her the first time, let alone think that she is so irresistible that she got raped FOUR FUCKING TIMES

This.
The police should have fucking known better, there is no way anyone ever for any reason would attempt fuck this hamplanet.

>>Beale, from west London, was even awarded £11,000 in compensation for a false rape claim
Maybe paying people for this shit isn't the brightest idea.

It's the logical conclusion to islam.

wtf i agree with muslims and jews now

The irony is she would have gotten away with it if she had just stopped after the first false claim. Her creating a totally unrealistic pattern probably set off some bong's spidey senses. Imagine how hard it must have been to know it was a lie but have to convince the rest of the schlomo'd office.

I hope the 15 guys sue the state and that it changes their laws to put real onus on the accuser.

she will convert to islam in the nick, fo sho

Pork is Haram to Muslims.

British police are a joke. Haven't you seen all the threads with burgers taking the piss?

It's sad but true. I was even watching a livestream of the Spanish terrorist thing going on. All you could hear was the radio hosts being literal cucks and saying "we should just tolorate it" and the police are just banning things hoping it will solve the problem.

The fact that she got several people in jail shows how broken the system is.

The proper solution would be to have her pay the damages and court costs back, one consensual gangbang video at a time.

I figure being molested by six men and fucked by nine repeatedly until she's earned her keep is poetic justice at this point for what she did to those people's lives.

Did we mention she's a lesbian already?

>Did we mention she's a lesbian already?

There really is a happy ending to every story

More truth comes out

Oh shit, I didn't realize I'm on the clock. Brb.

niggers

>2017
>not being mgtow

There's really no excuse

Why can't they just decide these cases on common sense?

>Defense attorney: Your Honor, I'd like to introduce the "victim's" weight into evidence
>*judge considers evidence*: case dismissed

Can't blame her for doing standard woman stuff
The system & society are dysfunctional

Wonder what race the people she accused are

>Mr Shahzad
>Mahad Cassim

Even as someone with a fat fetish that loves lard ass whales, I wouldn't touch this ugly bitch.

Geez, I'm had to do double shift again because you was late.

disgusting, just imagine her getting her getting her jollies off on feeling so powerful. just a word and she can send a guy to jail. the first time was too addicting to stop, dumb bitch just couldn't resist.

while she was free she probably relished the thought of those men in jail as she stuck her portly face into another sugary treat. piggy deserves the slaughterhouse instead of jail

I'm many cases rape carries a life sentence. Why is she serving less?

Trucks have definitely been raping Europe.

I honestly would be ok with a new law stating that false accusations that can be proven to be demonstrably false should be punishable as if you had commited the crime.
AKA accuse someone of rape, you serve jail time equal to a rapist. Why is this not a thing?

OW THE FUK?

Who'd rape her? One look should have told the police she was full of shit.

So obvious is was fake, who would rape such a whale

>Prosecutor Madeleine Moore told the court police spent 6,400 hours investigating Beale's claims at a cost of at least £250,000, and the trial cost at least £109,000.

I'd say you should hang her but firstly, you don't even hang mass-murderers anymore and secondly she'd just snap the rope

One of the people she said raped her spent 7 years in prison already.

She'll spend 5. Equality is a fucking meme

fpbp

The harpoons. Man them.

I wouldn't fuck her for the £300,000 she cost the British taxpayer

Should file a grievance with national rapists association, nobody should be forced to do a double or anything at all. Unless youre raping them of course.

Does Sup Forums like the Daily Mail?, i seriously think is disgusting. I like the Right, but shit, this tabloid just takes everything to an extreme.

How hard are those comments moderated? Can't believe top comments don't include "who the fuck would want to rape that?" etc.

She's only getting 5 years in Duchess Chuffingham's Spa and Resort for Unruly Girls

Considering the state had to pay her the 11k, I'm guessing a race that is known for not being good with money.

I hadn't even opened the link.

It's on the BBC though, I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:

'Serial liar' jailed after bogus rape claims - bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-41037826

Eughh fucking BBC adding their stupid intro, just meant to post the link.

Wait what the fuck. I was going to post this pic thinking it was the same chick but it isn't. The fuck is up with brit women?

Rape isn't necessarily just about merely forcing sex from someone, it's about using sex to dominate someone and see them suffer/be helpless before you.

So ugly chicks do get raped.

That's true. Here's a picture of an ugly chick being raped.

Id much rather dip my wick in him than that.

Women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

>it's about using sex to dominate someone and see them suffer/be helpless before you.
Basically marriage then?

yeah, in her dreams.

PFFFFFFF AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! IS THIS REAL LIFE????

Who the fuck would rape that thing?

women BTFO

That would be inhumane.

In the USA, she'd be charged with filing false reports, have to pay restitution, and would be a pariah for the rest of her shitty fucking life.

In Bongistan, she'll be a talk show hero and have her face put on your currency.

Well, she did lie about it, afterall.

This is a woman who tried making her fantasies real and took it too far.

How much is that in real money?

$459,518.24US total

>A woman who made a series of 15 false rape claims and sexual assault allegations which landed several men in jail has been jailed for 10 years, serving 5

Shit must be scary up there, if an accusation is enough to put you in jail with 0 previous research.
At this point I would side with the "Sharia for the UK" initiative. Can't be worse than this

Id slap them thighs and ride the waves!

She's been sent to jail.

Where do you get that idea about us? You're the ones that make retards famous. How about you catch me outside or some shit.

>The proper solution would be to have her pay the damages and court costs back, one consensual gangbang video at a time.

Not gonna work, money obtained from such videos can't possiby surpass the money needed to hire willing "performers".

just take the money from the officers who made it possible

Rape victims - anonymity.
False rape accused - all over the press.

Wimmins rights.

One of her alleged rapists was a Somalian refugee, so now we know that all these allegations of rape by economic migrants are false :)

>be british
>get TV license
>get sugar license
>get spoon license
>bin that knife
>go to jail for rape accusation by ugly cunt
>get throat slit by muslim inmates
>die

SSSCRUWPFSSS

>she'll be a talk show hero and have her face put on your currency.
projecting a little m8

when you are more fat than human.
you are no longer human.
a real manifestation of cancer in human form.

make no mistake, fats are not people.

i thought she got run over by a dodge

British people are a fucking joke
This story is about your fucking country and you didn't even read the god damned OP

You don't say

>she made another eight allegations which police investigated and dismissed, although she was not prosecuted.

How?

Ummm no sweetie.

>Things women lie about: age

>things women don't lie about: rape.