AWAN / HOUSE IT SCANDAL GOES WORLWIDE

2 NEW NUCLEAR STORIES

>HUGE BRAND NEW DAILY MAIL EXPOSE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4803884/Pictured-Dem-aide-charged-fraud-hacking-probe.html

>LUKE ROSIAK'S NEW BOMBSHELL INTERVIEW WITH US MARINE WITNESS
amp.dailycaller.com/2017/08/24/exclusive-wasserman-schultz-islamophobia-claim-prompts-angered-marine-to-go-public-on-awans/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gehrig38/status/900826774669598720
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138855348
ok.ru/profile/183105004922
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

HAPPPENING

Digits of truth

die

Is someone in....Danger?

Digits never lie.

so Sup Forumspot was right all along...

still doesn't qualify as the happening promised

How the funky have they let this cunt out on bail? National security implications, terrorist connections, plus clear flight risk...

ISRAEL IS ETERNALLY BTFO.

FUCK THE JEWS AND FUCK ISRAEL.

He's under GPS monitor, they do need to stop all pending real estate and financial deals ie. freeze all his accounts

We already know niggers voted for hillary.

WH user was right!!!

Jared Kushner is in Israel right now. He told king kike to get fucked so theres a ton of israeli shills on here now. Including Bannon.

Dumb people live in the cities obviously

Does this mean that Awan could be the DNC leaker?

He was compiling all the stuff that was leaked to use as leverage. Seth Rich stole it from him and leaked then he killed Seth Rich

He could easily be killed to silence him.

It's only the beginning.

Going to need a quick rundown.

KEEP THE PRESSURE ON THE RATS
Dont let them hide!!!!!!!!!!!!
twitter.com/gehrig38/status/900826774669598720

LOL - Get ready for the shill parade in this thread lads! Nothing brings out ShareBlue quicker than threads on (1) Seth Rich or (2) Debbie Wassssssssserman Schultz.

He'd be dead already.

Seth Rich was Mossad

Horrible toes.

holy shit nigger we're full circle if thats true

Read the whole daily mail article, best comprehensive layout of everything yet

Eww

He delivered!

Holy shit

Wait are they saying it's possible he sold the DNC emails to someone else?

>daily mail
Nope

>niggers, hipster faggots, and jews voted for Hillary

we know

I read this book to my daughter.

I don't want to read the daily mail article. That's why I'm asking for a quick rundown.

Damn that dailymail report is very detailed!

He/they (meaning his wife, brothers and their wives and other associates) have been selling blackmail intel and other US top secrets for years to Russia, Ukraine, Iran, obviously Pakistan got them. All the big democrat friendly commie / islamist friendly nations

There was a new awan story each day this week. The daily caller story has nothing to do with the "wh insider user" story.

What a hairy beast

>Prepare to fend off another shill attack, anons!

Unfortunately the dailymail article was written yesterday. Unless there's a new story, it's not anything we don't already know.

bump

Awan was taken down by a Marine who rented a house from him. Awan left the broken hard drives in the home and the marine turned them over to the FBI when Awan tried to fuck him over by listing the house as a short sale right after he signed the lease. This is so great, you can't make things like this up.

BASED CURT.

I'm so sorry I didn't buy 100 copies of Kingdoms of Amular. Seriously. If I had a time machine I would.

>broken hard drives in the home
broken because he tried to destroy them

reminder to filter obvious shill id's to also hide
newfag bait taker replies. Cleans up the thread nicely so we can stay on actual topic.

This is good but I'm not really sure if it qualifies as a WH user hit

qrd plz.

Semper WiFi

Urban people are sheep.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138855348

Give me a quick rundown

major false flag soon...

Kek

Bump.

>same Natalia Sova?
ok.ru/profile/183105004922

from Daily Mail:
>Abid married a blonde Russian-speaking woman named Natalia Sova, who another former business partner described as 'a good looking young Russian girl.'

it's not... these things where already known, MSM only went with the bank fraud headline

Sounds juicy, but if thats true and he's out on bail and DWS et al aren't locked up, how is this guy not full of holes like Sonny Corleone on the causeway by now?

that was a good game, wish it was harder but still had fun

He has the right connections. Probably with the CIA

Burn the DNC to the ground user

#SethRich

its not the happening we deserve, but it is the happening we need, user

likely but proofs still needed.

Kill yourself my guy

Daily caller story from today biatch

Thanks for telling us what we know?

Cities are always more liberal. They vote to steal.

It's worse than that. It's a 15 year old spy ring

Thank you to the Marine who stepped up.

I know you come here.

Wouldn't that make Noodles more likely to want him iced, not less? How do CIA connections prevent the Ds from pulling off one of their patented two shots to the back of the head suicides?

Wrong. It was the poor who wanted more gib me dats.

Your president's physique looks like my sandwich filling.

>MFW the US president has to look like food to get elected.

meh. someone needs a perp walk

Who do you think suicides people for the CIA?
Awans could be big players in the Middle East. Killing them could backfire in a big way for all we know

The story broke the slightest touch too early for a clean removal. Take Awan down now and his relatives drop the dirt he has already mailed out of the country about who owns whom etc.

Or at least this would be my guess.

Bump

So they didn't Trust Bush after 911?

*people for the DNC

Not only that but everyone says a majority of millennials voted for Hillary which the irony is it was a majority of female millennials that voted Hillary not the Men. Men voted Trump.

DNC = Traitors

>Who do you think suicides people for the CIA?

All kinds of people. From old mob washouts to young bloods. Most are contracted at this point.

RIP IN PISS DEMOCRATS

Ah OK that makes more sense. I was under the impression that they did all their wet work in-house or hired drifters or negroes.

Also obvious shills are obvious. Holy shit.

Thing is, they've been traitors for decades and decades. You just need to look at the infestation of the Frankfurt culture shaping.

bump

This is NOT a happening. A low level IT aid doesn't qualify as a happening. It is not even interesting.

that's because "City People" all circle jerk to steven colbert late night shows and celebrity culture/VMA/Oscar culture. Worry about your canals overflowing, larphead

Yeah, but unfortunately the story just says the marine's pissed at Awan and DWS. There isn't anything substantial there. I would have loved if there was something more concrete, or if it was a story about DWS being frog marched into police custody or something; but there was nothing that wasn't hashed over hundreds of times on Sup Forums. I'm a bit let down as I was hoping for big news like Awan flipping on others or something.

Low level IT aid that has been siphoning information for years. Good luck putting a layer of plausible deniability between it when the beans were already spilled

Low level IT aide pictured with Bill Clinton in multiple press images

bump

hasn't read the article

We aren't going to hear about it publicly until long after its over.

It's one of the few times where national security is actually a legit deal with it, state actor infiltration, etc.

Aww shit. Its happening.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law

wait didnt white house man said something about that earlier