youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whites

No one, because we are the best.

We have no one to be jealous about. That's why you never hear jews crying that whites make them poor.

fuck u kike

KIKE

Christ

Why should we blame anyone?

Kike lies. You complain about other kikes.

KILL

ALL

JEWS

True.. orthodox settlers are the lowest of lowest

>Own the world
>Rich and influent
>"Blame"
I guess they hold themselves responsible for their astonishing success

Lmao Zionists are kikes. Orthodox at least know that Israel won't exist until the messiah comes. You can't force the messiahs hand you fucking jews.

ARE YOU GUYS SO JEWISH YOU TRY TO MANIPULATE THE HOLY TEXTS TO ACTIVATE IT SYNTHETICALLY.

jfc if you guys are that fucking jewish you have no salvation coming.

This

Honestly.. i am against settlers in the West bank.
All they do is create more problems.
Riding on the backs of Zionist politicians who only see an Israel without Palestine

/thread

What's your point?
3 sandnigger spawn killed is great.

you need to go back to leftypol nigger. Your christian morality doesn't apply to the middle east

God.

Here is an example of a SJW Jew who goes to europe to push multiculturalism

The jews set black against whites, they stand back and own the world while we fight among ourselves.

>Who does the jew blame, Sup Forums?

I think some jews are still (mentally) running from the Cossacks.

lol and? I come from a nation that was fucking destroyed by Islam in Europe for over 500 years. I'm proud to say my great great grandfather killed 3 Palestinian fuckers with a sword in the first world war.

Like seriously why do you care? There's a million things you can choose to be angry at Jews about and you choose that? Why so you can feel holier than thou? Go fuck yourself. You might as well be a lefty cunt.

da goyim

As groups, all non-Whites blame the White Man. Jews teach their children to hate white people. Don't believe any self-identified Jew who tells you otherwise.

Never said anything about being multicultural.
Multiculture is what created this whole shitshow in the first place.
I am all infor segregation

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

jesus

Grew up in a city of Jews. This is fucking retarded. The only Jews who do that shit are the Hasidic. Your average David Goldberg Roth stein doesn't give a fuck about teaching his kids to hate on whitey.

Also if anyone here tried to imply I created the shitshow.. I was just born here.. blame my grandpa

We blame the dogshit-covered goyim for having the nerve to blame
>muh jooz practicing usury
for their degenerate lack of self control that got them in debt in the first place.

Hey, that's awesome. I'd like to have a mutual orgasm over it with her

Then you're an idiot who understands nothing about strategy.

Israel needs to settle Judea and samaria to create a buffer zone between the muzziez and the Jews. Israel can't publicly build there because the whole world is antisemitic and believes that arabs should live in Israel but Jews can't live in parts of Israel. So it's good to turn a blind eye to them building illegally and supporting them. They are protecting Israel more than any one out there.

The best form of defense is attack

The best form of defense against Islamic colonialism that has been happening for 1500 years, is to colonise yourself

/thread

Don't they blame Palestinians for their problems? Those two hairy fucks just love to hate each other.

Jews blame the Bogdanovs

No one blames them. They are insignificant cockroaches that could be wiped in a second

We blame lefty Jews who support them and never let us kick them out of the middle east.

Its not your land you fucking kike. You literally came in shot people and took it over. THEN YOU TOOK OVER MORE LAND AND ALL OF JERUSALEM.

There is no country in the entire world that recognizes united jerusalem

The Romans.

I certainly blame lefty Jew globalists. Love Israel

>Your average David Goldberg Roth stein doesn't give a fuck about teaching his kids to hate on whitey.

He sends his children to Jewish schools and camps, where they are taught as much. All Jewish children are told by their role models that, if the white goyim could get away with it, they would turn on the Jews in a minute and burn them alive in ovens.

The Jews invented victimhood or "slave morality" as Nietzsche called it.

I never said 3 dead sand niggers wasn't great. I literally named file dream woman. Are you fucking dumb

All of Judea and samaria, syria, jordan, lebanon and Iraq belong to Israel.

Arabs are invaders and colonisers from Arabia who've been colonising the middle east and parts of europe for over 1000 years.

The romans took it from the Jews you twat

jew here

I accept responsibility for my own position in life. No one to blame but myself.

>still in the 99th percentile of wealth for people my age

Later adopted by Christianity, and quite a successful tactic it was.

Literally anyone else. No single entity or group is safe from their shekel filled lust.

BASED TRUMP

The Samurai

Based jew, now this is a kike I can get behind

BTW nice digits

If someone is a half jew, but practices Christianity do they still need to be purged?

Nobody.

I blame him Sup Forums^^

No seriously I get where your going at but you are a dumb shit.
Why not leave and build a wall trumpstyle higher and bigger.
If they want to attack just shoot em all
Safety corridor my ass.
They have a right to be there.

If they do fuck up which they will ...
Only then you can nuke the place and be done.

Give them a chance to show that they changed and if not kill them all
The world wants to see Israeli blood.
And though that is a shame and likely happening it is a sacrifice that we need to make to justify killing them.

You cannot and are not allowed to act without just cause

/thread

No Jew cares about christians. Maybe in the past when they were violent like sand niggers. Today we view christians as docile cucks with down syndrome who let muslim invaders rape their countries.

No one sees you as a threat anymore.

So by your logic christians should take constantinople? Was your argument the one used by the Rothschilds when they were arguing for the Israeli state? If yes what possible objection could the world have against christians retaking Constantinople

It's literally their fucking land. Phoenicians were sporadically scattered along the coast some 4000 years ago and were using that land for a couple port cities.

The Jews fucking settled that shit 4000 fucking years ago and built a God damn city called JERUSALEM.

They had kingdoms and temples and cities and were occupied several times over by foreigners.

Then the fucking Muzzies showed up and start butchering them leading to mass migrations into Europe.
The Muzzies did the same shit in Spain, and the Balkans and Sicily. I suppose since they occupied and lived in those territories for a little while it makes it there's right?

Then some 1200-1300 years of systematic and ethnic exile they got an opportunity to go back home. Where they belong in the ME. And where they settled was still, even after all these millennia sparsely populated, mostly empty.

And then, the douche bag muzzies near Israel decided to be super cunts and threaten genocide against the Jews and actually attempting it, some 4-5 official times I believe?
And each time they got their shit pushed back.

Now the foot soldiers of these retard nations (Palestinians) have been abandoned by the shitty kingdoms and dictatorships and can't stfu about it.

Jewish history is filled with playing the victim and blaming the goyim for all their problems (whether it's WASPs, Jesus Christ, Hitler, Germans, Muslims, Russia, white people or all those old monarchs).

They still do it now. They spend almost as much time complaining about whites as niggers, and they're the reason why nonwhites compain about whites so much by shifting the blame and pushing anti-white ideologies in media and schools.

Yahweh.

The christians arent the docile cucks. It is atheism that has made the West weak.

By the same logic you are trying to fucking critisize Mr. Jewbille over here you shouldn't be a Muslim and should adopt your ancient (JEWISH, CHRISTIAN, and PAGAN) faiths that were part of Morocco long before dirty shifty Arabs showed up and raped your women into submission.

The Jew blames the Aryan man.

muslims

This pic is why nobody will ever take nu/pol/ seriously.

Wrong.

People respect the strong. That's why everyone turns a blind eye to muslim atrocities but everyone calls israel a war criminal when we kill a terrorist on a shooting spree.

You still have the diaspora mentality of thinking people respect morality.

The world used to love israel when we showed we believed in what we do and conquered loads of area around the middle east.

The more land we gave away in sinai, gaza, etc, the more the world turned against us because they smelled blood.

The world respects the strong. Look at how everyone respects muslims and doesn't challenge them at all the territory they've conquered. The levant, north africa, europe (istanbul)

You need to grow up

Lol im a Dutch bloke on vacation. Now could someone answer my question?

Nah.. Hitler's a cool dude.
If only be sorted the bad ones out instead of the bitchy idiots who say "Palestine is a safety coridor for israel"
No dumb fucks.. Palestine is a country for palestinians

Yes, if you want. There is no such thing as right and wrong. Muslims have been raping and conquering for over a millenia and no one bats an eyelid now. It's not a question of right and wrong, but of guts.

This post is why no one will ever take kike shills seriously, and never have.

Now go back to rebbit to complain about "white supremacists", "white privilege" and "neo-Nazis" kike.

then the whites get to blame the blacks. round and round it goes

So get the fucking Bishops, cardinals and Pope as well as for me, The Patriarch of the Eastern Orthodox Church to call on a real, no bullshit talk crusade and I'll be happy too.

I don't give a fuck what some whiny twink in California has to say.

Jews blame white people especially WASPs and Southern White men. They even created the term "white privilege"

This is what Aryans look like.

Christians

>check flag
Checks out.

This

And we gave Gaza and the Sinai back because it wasn't our land.
That's the issue at hand here.
Although we do not like it, it is not ours to take.
Stupid thing is that we should've given it to Jordan but they don't want it anymore.

> Muh Holocaust
> Muh antisemitism
>Muh exclusion
It pains all of you that we know you're a culture of sociopaths

>when the goyim knows

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

We are the elite. Kikes are the goyim now.

Apparently everybody.

They came up with a muh jesuits meme, they think those guy at the top intentionally give jews positions of power so that they can be used as scapegoats.

You just gave it back because of the fear of the more radical backlash among your "hood".

Stop pretending. I don't hate jews or Israel, but the shady stuff is never ending.

All of the levant is our land.

Muslims are foreign invaders from arabia. Their only argument is that they've been living there for a few hundred years.
So we should conquer everything, wait a few hundred years too and everything would be cool.

The world doesn't hate Israel because of settlers, but because of lefty cucks like you

Dude.. You are nothing but a basement warrior. Your own country is burning.
Go do something productive

I think it is a question of right or wrong. The ME would probz look a lot better if it was colonized by westerners again. And in the long run we'd prevent a lot of deaths.
We just need to have the DEUS VULT meme spread more. When i first came upon it i was legit ispired to actually wanna start a new crusade. Just cuz we can and want to. Its time the West shows the world what it can do.
If only we had a Christian version of the Rothchilds

That ID

Israel and international jewry are an uspoken global superpower. They know it, others know it, the political elite of the west, the russians, the chinese. All who matters knows it.

I didn't give it back.. It was our fathers and grandfathers.
They had their reasons and I have mine

So what? Mortality is just silly thing that weights down the success. This is why we aren't goyim.

Lmao. you sound nervous. You're paid by a fucking govermnet TO SHILL ON A IMAGEBOARD WITH SO CALLED "BASEMENT WARRIORS" think about that you fucking kike.

Allow us to glass your desert so you can take a long, good look at yourself in its reflection.
>Your safety, freedom, and way of life is entirely dependent on the US...

Whites.

*Morality

we dont blame, we secretly build skynet and wait haha goy fuckers!

The world hates Israel because of how Israel was formed. Centuries of scheming, centuries of deceit and lies. War profit, influence on global government cabinets, propaganda, the ownership of american media, the soviet nuclear jewish spies...

Not to mention, straight KILLING your BEST ALLY marines to drag them along the war. Your talmudist morality makes you another creature, different from the all on the west. I see you as psychos.

I don't hate you or Israel tho.