Child abuse

Libcunt brings her daughter to a riot and thanks someone for giving her a mask

She deserves to lose custody over this to be honest

Affected....when it happens to you

this is her linkdin. her name is jade lucin

jade lucin from phoeniz az

report her to child protective services or something

what the fuck. if i ever found myself anywhere near tear gas while with my kids, i'd nope the fuck out of there as fast as i could carry them. i wouldn't look for equipment to enable us to stay. what the fuck is wrong with these cunts?

Yea. Honestly, she needs to be reported. Taking your child to a riot is irresponsible and endangered the kids lives.

Fucking disgusting behaviour.

Child neglect at the highest degree.

that's some primus cunnus, we must form militant Islamic groups and take these loli brides from the profligates who will ruin them

I bet she used her own daughter as a shield too.

KEK

That's fucked up.
Hope someone called the CPS on her

LOL
Before I moved here I lived in a country where people got killed at protests.
My parents told me to never go to one even if my teachers told me to.
These shitlibs actually take their kids to these dangerous places.

i've noticed that liberals like using their kids as fashion accessories. kind of gross.

>bringing children to protests in general
is this what public education does?

>a toddler
>wearing that shirt
>at a fucking protest

there are so many things wrong with that picture I am unironically triggered right now. Cunt using a child, a child she's supposed to protect and shield, as a fucking prop. Arrrggghh

up

To the people wondering I actually reported this I mean these libs need to learn not to influence their children this way and not use them as a shield.

>leftist """""parenting"""""

eww, i never understood why some women wear so much make-up, it makes 'em look hideous. But idk, maybe the make-up makes 'em look better than without...

>taking your children to fag rallies
Those parents should be hanged.

>effected

It will be fascinating watching our protests devolve to that level soon

fpbp

WHAT IN THE FUCK

Munchausen syndrome by proxy.

"effected" Haha...has the paint dried on your cardboard shield?

This is absolutely despicable. I don't think even decades of therapy will be enough to fix that poor little girl.

America is lost

That's a nice phone number. It would be a shame if DFCS got wind of her bringing a child to an event like that and exposing her to harm...

Hello English teacher

AFFECTED
FFS

The lack of seriousness is the most depressing thing. Politics is a game to them.

Why the fuck would you take your child to a protest that is bound to get violent, just like every single other fucking protest by mentally ill people is getting?

>I want to show my child the reality of life!
You are willingly endangering your child you fucking retard
>I couldn't find anyone to take care of her!
Well then fucking stay at home, I am sure your cuck boyfriend can manage without you.

What the fuck. This is on the same level as refugees holding their kids in front of them as meatshields while being sprayed by shit. Absolutely disgusting.

Can someone link the archive of her social media?

hell games are less serious. it's life to them.

Probably has custody of the child too, being divorced and batshit insane.

>toddler

kid is at least 6
still no 6 yr old is going to write "fuck patriarchy" and go to a riot with out heavy influence from parents. This shit is one step from ISIS and such using civilians as human shields.

>a riot
Since when is a protest conflated to a "riot"?

Btw, the people who launched the tear gas are the ones who deliberately endangered everyone there, including the women and children.

>Surgical mask
>Tear gas

Yeah that'll do a lot of good.

they weren't even shooting tear gas, just smoke. Unless it got way worse later in the night

Sick as fuck.

shut up white knight faggot she will never fuck you

uppp

>be cuck
>see woman bring child to riot
>see indoctrinated child with "fuck you" shirt on
>rioters get gassed
>give mask to abusive rioters that hate you
>suffer for their sins

also this should be a life lesson for the kid, do shit shit get stupid rewards. Too bad it was ruined by some libcuck

>Waaaaah! shut up! I need my blankie and my safe space
Grow the fuck up you skirt-shitting retard.

Fuck me, if this is what this woman thinks is acceptable parenting what chance does this kid have

>effected
lol, niggers can't into English