Help

I was born race mixed, what do when it comes to reproducing?
dad is white, mom is Hispanic (5th gen American)

Depends, are you white?

is she light-skinned Spanish Mexican, or brown skinned mestizo type?

Arab-French mixed guy here, I feel you
Just breed with the ethnic group you like the most

Put your children back into the white genepool. White genetics are strong and a little shitskin wont taint the whole gene pool.

I guess you avoid marrying a white woman,
lest you contribute to le white genocide.

Lots of castizas and mestizas out there that
come close to white, if that's what you want.

Jungle-castizo speaking.

most hispanic mixes dont look too far gone. some get mistaken in crime reports as white.
do the opposite of your ancestors and breed with other light skinned Latin-European descendants?

pretty light skinned, take mostly after my dad, 6 foot 1 and healthy, predominately darker features in respect to hair and eyes.

But are you white?

pretty light, gets mistaken for asain sometimes

don't reproduce under any circumstances. you're asking Sup Forums for advice so you've a 100% chance to pass cancer on to your children

not white 100%, tanned a bit

you can look swarthy and still be white, honestly just find a good Latin-European descendant with good recessive genes and your children will be slightly less dark than you because both your recessive genes will be activated. if you have kids with a darker mestizos type you will throw those recessive "white" characteristics down the well...

OK, but are you white?

nigger what do you mean, I'm a bit tan if that's what you're asking

Vasectomy or a life celibacy.

for God's sake please Pierre, raise them Western and NOT muslim. Promise?

Think about it.

>find a hispano-white woman and create a race of hispanics a step above the common wetback, then conquer Mexico with your clan
>or try to Queso Blanco as many brown women as possible and improve the next generations by white-ing it up a bit

Are you fucking white. Answer the question nigger

This, mostly white with some abo in there, do i breed the abo out or what?

what do you mean! I'm not reece witherspoon white but I'm not brown by a longshot

My dad is Mexican and my mom is white. I look white minus the dark brown hair and brown eyes

Don't put too much weight on your race and instead put it on your skills and talents, or you're no better than dems you gringo, grow a thick skin and leave this site before it's too late, if you took this picture, try honing your artful eye, I like what I see

Post skin tone

do I want to ruin another white woman's gene pool though?

tfw OP does not realize he is being asked if he identifies as white and is failing miserably lmao he is quizzing you on how you identify yourself because others will identify you as they see you. if you are light enough to be seen as "white" and you say i am white. then you are white. if you are light brown dark tan like arabs and say i am brown then you are brown. identity does have some grey area but generally other people will tell you what you are and are not naturally through day to day interactions. post a pic without the centre of your face if you wanna settle it?

i have no problem with dominant spanish white genetic latinos. raise them white and you'll be ok with me

Abo traits are fairly recessive, one of my mates is abo and he just looks slightly tanned, no boong facial features. His mother is FULL COON.

You don't

post arm and time stamp to see how white

>9
Are you half white? or mostly white? If mostly white Try to breed the Abo out in your family, while getting as many abo women pregnant as possible and abandoning them.

If you aren't northwest European you can't be white
>t. 30%

White-Hispanic mix is objectively the best mix

KYS CIVIC KEK

for men at least. White-asian women

divide and conquer, eh kike? go fuck your mother, kike.

Adopt polygamy, find and BREED as many nordic women as you can. 3 is the charm. Ensure your lineage is worthy of your name.

My dad is indio (my aunts with some African admixture and my mom is white with some indio admixture. Both Hispanic, obviously. What I plan to do is mate with the whitest woman I can find, like 100% European and with luck, they come out looking white.

can i fuck your sister?

I hope they hang you in the DoR

here ya go ( peak summer in texas so I'm a bit more brown than usual)

PUT THE PLAN IN MOTION. BREED BREED BREED

>If you aren't 100% germanic you can't be white
ftfy

shitskin manlet

Why you mad, Peru?

You have to breed with another hispanic.

1 drop rule.

> gets mistaken for asian sometimes

Bleached INDIA

Follow your heart, get married, & be financially/emotionally secure before reproducing. Race is irrevelent in this formula.

another kike trying to divide white people. go fuck your mother, dutch kike.

nigga I'm 6 foot 1, its a fucking 2 seater lol

Stop listening to the half-men here. Go find pale, blonde, blue eyed aryan beauties and use them to cleanse your bloodline for future generations. Get a good job, support your family, make sure to red-pill all of them and contribute to the fight.

The chances of that happening for me are too low, I don't speak Spanish and I don't really identify with Latino culture as a result. I feel white and I get along best with whites.

Your advice is to be white.

aim for WHITE! you can get your blood pure after 3-5 generations if your offspring continue to reproduce with pure White, or you can further dilute your genes by race mixing.

No, my advice is to have kids with someone(s) who is(are) white. It will be a major benefit to the future of your family.

GTFO kike

dont listen to this faggot

Sounds similar to the planned germanification of slavs that were deemed suitable.

Don't breed, and especially don't breed with White women.

at least for you, it wouldnt be difficult to find another half white/half hispanic.

That makes you genetically 75% European since Mestizos are half white. Honestly, no one drop memeing, that's white enough for me. As long as you identify as white and represent Western Culture well, 75% is good enough.

Fuck off tare. Don't listen to this literal Jew.

checked

Its more your facial features than your skin tone that make you look like a beaner user.
In a complete eugenic point of view, I wouldnt want you to mix with any white.
But since its unrealistic I would completly tolerate it as long as you're a participative member and patriot of your society.

You don't even look like you've ever been sunburned

Cant say unless you post a picture of you or your mom.
How white does your mom look?
Take a 23&Me test. If your 80% white and above you are castizo. not quite white, but close enough(as long as the african percentage is not significant)

I'm 6'1" as well, start lifting.

yeah, so what? whites are set to become a minority in their own homelands in 20-40 years. it's an excellent tactic to pursue.

I drive VW, major in business and am in AFROTC as a pilot candidate. I uphold Christian values too

t. disgusting "non-hispanic white" mongrel

post diff pic?
this one as you said you have summer tan and maybe without wearing aviators and packin a massive lip of skoal

I know this feel all too well...

I got my 23 and me shipped off, because my grandma was portugese..

I have been dating a Taiwanese girl for the past 14 months, and I don't want to shit up her blood line with my mongrel genetics. Nor do I want to shit up a white womans genetics aswell.

Pretty sure I should NOT have kids, as growing up mixed was very alienating and painful for me, and my defunct family. Yet at the same time we need more high IQ traditionally conservative kids out there.

yeah id say you're mestizo.
Breed with other mestizos.
Or get sterilized would be even better

Based random photo rotation

Definitly not white

gay

>pube chest
GET OUT NIGGER

yeah, I'm at the library right now, give me a few hours to get home on my PC

Aryan girls need real men who can be real father figures to their children, and also who have good blood. This guy definitely counts from all that I experiance living in europe half the year round, European men have become nearly repulsive. Hispanics, Native Americans, ect are a good alternative. And + Hispanics here have a good idea of how a race can be mis-used, mis-tought, or have it's potential thrown away, and thus are more often than not, eager to be better men than the standard. OP NEEDS TO GO BREED ARYAN GIRLS FOR THE WHITE RACE'S SAKE.

>when your pecs looks like a beaner asscrack

Why is it always either netherlandersand russians that post that shit

when he didn't answer the first time is when we knew the answer.

Checkerino

Won't stop us from removing you. Not for the first time it is going to happen, nigger

you already took a pic in lib for your arm tho. idc i understand not wanting pic out there but i mean damage is done might as well get the answer you want from the thread no?

Find yourself a nice Catholic girl and raise a bunch of God fearing, flag waving, gun owning, Republican babies. Fight against fascism, communism, and atheism, and moral relativism in all it's forms. Floss regularly, drink in moderation, observe the sabbath, work hard and take pride in what you do. Ride, shoot straight, and speak the truth.
Tl;dr be prosperous and happy.

Take your wife the the sperm bank

Do your thing man, if you already knwo the ugly truths, the real pills, then you know what to do.
>Lift
>read a lot
>make money/work avoid welfare

Then you'll see what to do in the coming race war. You can always come here anĂ³nimo.

Literal fucking mongrel shills.
You can never outbreed dominant genes.

What kind of arab.

i am willing to bet my house on you having a shitskin moroccan or turkish mother. i've been in Nederland faggot, I know how cucked and anti-white you muzzgroids are

This Leaf gets it. No need to be an autist about percentages and genes. If you look white, act white, and identify as white, then you're white.

wait until we can edit DNA in babies without restrictions and then purge the nog from the child

You look chinese.

You should find a nice jewish girl and settle down.

hey OP i have a weird question for you

given that you are a 6'1 mestizo, would you trade your life to be a 5'9-5'10 white with light brown-dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes with yellow and green in them ? think long and hard before answering

you were saying

>What I plan to do is find the most pure, pristine, perfect thing I can find, and then taint it
lol

holy crap user is that a real painting from that guy? whats his name? i fuckin love that guy! i'm so happy i saw this, will reverse image search and save a big ol copy