Talk of ‘Preventive War’ Rises in White House Over North Korea

these 2 facts dont go well with eachother.

here it says they think about attacking NK preemptively

nytimes.com/2017/08/20/world/asia/north-korea-war-trump.html?smid=tw-share&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=EBB 08.21.2017&utm_term=Editorial - Early Bird Brief

and in this article it says china will defend NK if US attacks preemptively.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4780602/China-stop-America-attacks-North-Korea-first.html

its getting dangerous.

>inb4 5 days old

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/08/20/world/asia/north-korea-war-trump.html?smid=tw-share&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=EBB 08.21.2017&utm_term=Editorial - Early Bird Brief
archive.is/6OK2w
youtu.be/15PM-gtiEP0
archive.is/YNITR
strawpoll.me/13781065/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archive or screenshot please

>nytimes com/2017/08/20/world/asia/north-korea-war-trump.html?smid=tw-share&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=EBB%2008.21.2017&utm_term=Editorial%20-%20Early%20Bird%20Brief
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/08/20/world/asia/north-korea-war-trump.html?smid=tw-share&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=EBB 08.21.2017&utm_term=Editorial - Early Bird Brief

archive.is/6OK2w

attack of the bots

Bump

youtu.be/15PM-gtiEP0

You can thank that bald fuck McMaster and Grandpa Droopy Mattis for that.

A WAR TO PREVENT WAR!
INGENIOUS!

America might as well do it now because it's not like anything is going to get better. Attack North Korea if they do anything crazy, nuke them. If China tries to attack us and or Russia nuke the shit out of them. Might as well hit fast forward on this VHS tape and get to the money shot.

There's no such thing as a limited millitary strike on North Korea. People are so confused about this. North Korea isn't Iraq or Syria.

If you attack North Korea you have to do a full scale invasion that topples the regime. And if you do that Seoul will be destroyed and even Tokyo may be hit with chemical or nuclear weapons.

Do you know how much that would destablize the world economy? (not even counting the lives lost)

the norks have to go. take them out while we still have an advantage. we should have done this in the 90s.

Please archive.
archive.is/YNITR

this looks like a psy op Trump will never attack first.

strawpoll.me/13781065/r

FUCK ISRAEL

dailymail and nytimes. kill yourself.

WOW ITS LIKE THEY HAVENT BEEN PLANNING THIS FOR 60 YEARS NOW
>fucking when.

It's been getting dangerous for a long time now.
All this brinksmanship when nuclear weapons are invovled.. S M H.
I guess at least if you're Russian you have fall out shelters (metro.) If you're Chinese, Indian or Western and not a billionaire - good luck lol

bump

how can you guys not take this serious?

We constantly hear talk of shit like this. Meh, I'm not getting my hopes up.

I'm perfectly fine with a preventative war with North Korea, we need a war where we can just slaughter the populace without having to worry about nation building. Moreover the world's assorted shitskins have been uppity as fuck since Obongo and no longer respect the big, swinging, dick of the west. It's time that was rectified.

Also I don't give a fuck about Seoul.

A WAR TO SURPASS ALL WARS

Has Sup Forums learned nothing? "It" is *never* happening. Get it through your thick autist skulls.

... rly making me think.
Is it the showdown war to kill the Chinese rise? Will ruskies back the chinks? Will the indians ally with americans? Will the Japaneses do their part too?

>inb4 5 days ago
>really is from 5 days a go
Then it isn't a happening

>Nork communist gooks destroyed
>Degenerate gook Sodom known as Seoul destroyed
>Degenerate overpopulated pedo gook Gomorrah known as Tokyo gets gassed

What's wrong? Very good outcome if you ask me. These oriental mega-cities are just hives of the worst imaginable subhuman degeneracy. Capitalist gooks are really no better than commie gooks. All immoral, bestial, savage, underhanded bunch of slant-eyed scum.

Yes it is, wars need time to breed, mongol. Do you think the chinks, the nks and the americans just forget about that, and moved on with their lives forever? The pressure still exists.

Nothing will eve surpass the second world war in terms of ideology struggle, NOTHING.

>Rothschilds coming after the second last country without their central bank
The game is up. After this Iran and then there'll be no one left to conquer

That's not good. I hope Japan & S.Korea don't get nuked, they need to finish making that sex robot first.

I'm not sure, because at the Moment the issue is still regional and you could argue that any white life wasted on it was basically not really in our intrest. However there is the question, wheather this guy is a completle puppet of the chinese, which would mean china could attack at any given time and start a war with the Us without having to suffer the consequences, or he is just planning in blackmailing the west, or how others argue just a rational actor, who wants an insurancy not to get removed from office. While many in the media present him mostly as the rational Independent actor, i have rather strong doubts about it. On the other hands with the battelfields ongoing in the middel east (since there is a very small possiblity China will make a dumb decsion and take it as an opportunity to go after the Us) this would dangerously overstreech the Us, if they don't withdraw from almost all combat Action in the middel east.

will never happen, you morons! Russia and USA are back to COLD WAR with internet age and all that war talk is to keep your morons distracted and occupied

>leaving China out of the equation
The North Korean issue is contected to the great picture.

China is irrelevant and is on a side of Russia the same way Canada is on the side of USA because they are bordering one another. Quit being stupid and use your refugee fucked brain for once.

North Korea is completely irrelevant and nothing but a distraction.