Demiurge

Isn't the demiurge the biggest red pill there is?

Life has naturalistic origins and should man choose he can become his own God.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vmn9asN-8AE

>isn't the blue pill the biggest red pill there is?
are you just pretending to be retarded?

No one here knows about the abraxas, less so about the demiurge. But feel free to enlighten us

What would you like to know?

Demiurge didn't create Earth, just took it over and trapped us here.

Demiurge literally meas "half creator". He created the material realm along with all the imperfections of it. He is not evil, just a lesser being wanting to be praised.
Our spirits are trapped in this matrix and want to be set free

The demiurge did not create life so that it could experience the wonders of being alive, only so that some of the universe would become animated and turn against God (death/inanimate).

>only so that some of the universe would become animated and turn against God
You're right about this one. And how could this be the biggest red pill?

> He is not evil,

Wrong, the funniest thing is you're the kind of people who will never be right. Because you don't seek the truth, you seek only adulation of others. It is a vein attempt to seem informed on subjects you're actually less informed on.

Your goal is a selfish one, and your answer is an indicator of that. Why? because you talk from a ignorant position, people like you draw no line in the sand a really fatal mistake.

>And how could this be the biggest red pill?

The material world is temporarily ours but in the end God will take everything back.

He cares nothing for our existence and the demiurge is merely a blind force, not sentient. It's a game being played on a cosmic level.

>you seek only adulation of others

One should avoid projecting human feelings onto cosmic forces which are entirely indifferent to our existence.

And whats the endgame?

The problem is, what you believe and what is are two different things. Concepts are created by man, like God was not conceived by man.

>you're the kind of people
what do you mean by that?

You seem to be troubled user, what's the matter?

I see ignorance feeding more ignorance, and it's annoying and disheartening.

All I see is your ignorance though. You can't listen to anyone, you're so sure about everything you think you're almost impossible to talk to.

I'm not here to preach the "truth", I'd like others to hear my take on it.

Enlighten us please

Jew temple does not teach they are apes on spinning santa balls, tricks are for goy kids.

that's a lot of ad hominems m8

do go on.

You talk like you're from a position of authority. You aren't just because your view is declaration and a dispute, between it being evil and you saying "It can't be that's a human concept" Doesn't mean others share that sentiment.

We will never know the reasons for what God has done, for there are no reasons. But we can know the demiurge, since we are connected to 'it' through our nature. It is a geometry found in all things.

But Those kind've people are a dime a dozen regurgitating the same thing over and over again with not one shred of proof.

I could ask you "why you think he is not evil" Or why you believe it's a human concept strictly, but I already know the answer, you're not basing that off anything.

the demi urge is the driving force behind our endless consumption, thus, the driving force behind death and decay. death and decay = evil

the holy spirit, sophia, the logos, yahsuah, the unknowable father... They are the REDPILL.

The Demiurge melts away where you find the real light.

What do you want to know?

>You talk like you're from a position of authority
So are you. What denomination of Christianity do you belong to?

If an imperfect entity creates something, then the creation is imperfect. You consider our universe and especially the "miracle" of life as perfect?