Affirmative action is unfai-

Ummm.... no sweetie. This is unfair. The stats tell us we need MORE affirmative action not less

It is unfair.
Dumb niggers should be even less.

What if not a lot of black women actually want to be computer programmers? Why does it become fair to prevent white programmers from pursuing happiness?

Or maybe this is purely because the people asking for this typically dislike the people they're telling other people not to hire and to disadvantage for careers?

What if affirmative action is purely hatred against nerdy white males.

Affirmative action prevents disadvantaged races from having a fair go. nobody would ever trust a black cop, a black doctor, a black lawyer.... knowing they got free shit just for looking dirty

Thats not how evolution works sweetie, you dont reward the stupid.

>h-huu huuuu s-stop undoing our racist laws
Sorry SWEETIE, but I think we're going to BASH YOUR FAGGOT TEETH OUT ON A TABLE CORNER AND REPEAL EVERYTHING YOU LOVE.

Fact: If Trump loses in 2020, it will be to Ted fucking Cruz. Say goodbye to your gibs, and say goodbye to your apartheid laws. When RIGHT WING MEN (the only kind of men) run the government, your niggers and shitskins will flee in fear and terror from the country, and we will rule forever.

Fairness, ACTUAL fairness, is the antithesis of the Left.

>What if affirmative action is purely hatred

>we need more of whats not working

Life isn't fair, biology is real.

Affirmative action tells people that the world will take away your opportunities just for being white.

First off, 'top colleges' is VERY vague, maybe the premise should be a bit more in-depth. Second, it's NEVER EXPLAINED what these +8 points this, -4 points that means; if this is meant to be a well respected study, it should explain what these points truly mean in relation to reality (which, to play devil's advocate, maybe it does; but this is only a screenshot so until you give us a link, i'm gonna assume the worst; "The burden of proof falls on he who is making the claim... not he who is trying to disprove it"- Richard Dawkins).

Third (now moving into the actual subject matter), no wonder hispanics and blacks would be under represented, the large percentage of their communities are (1) poor, (2) usually fatherless households, and (3) Blue Coler (that means working-class to you leafs). Those people would never get into actually good colleges (some not even to a community college) because of a lack of funds, previous education, and (sometimes) lack of interest. I say lack of interest because many of these inner-city minorities are indoctrinate into thug culture as the males have no biological father to look up to and instead look up to older boys (who happen to be gang members); also there is a victim culture/oh-woe-is-me because they've been brainwashed to believe the 'white man' is keeping them down, and so reject mainstream society and try to get others to pitty them (and give an excuse for their shortcomings, much like how many Alt-right Boomers blamed their issues on le jews, and Sup Forums fags blame their lack of pussy on 'race traitor white girls' or BBCs).

Next time, post a link, or explain yourself further than 17 words. Otherwise, fuck off.

>whites
>56% of the population
>of that 56% what % are jews

>AA has been implemented all these decades
>it still hasn't worked out

Maybe they should take a hint? A lot of people should not be in schools, yet they think putting them there DUE TO THEIR SKIN COLOR is somehow virtuous?

I don't get it.

in the article itself there's a bunch of graphs divided by university
before you type a long-winded response, get your shit straight

Affirmative action lets niggers get free government money to go to school, which they spend on drugs.

No it tells us that no matter how much money, help and biased selection we throw at blacks and hispanics they are still fucking stupid and/or can't be bothered to work hard. Neck yourself "sweetie"

And you would know this how? Do you just recognize the study OP is examining or what?
Also, i divided my post into 2 paragraphs to deal with 2 parts of his subject matter. Did you not see that, or did you just respond without reading the full post? (sorry, just reread my post; those las 2 sentences were in response to your 'long-winded' comment; i didn't exactly lead into that sentence too well...)

>And you would know this how?
because this fucking shit was posted 4 times since the start of the fucking day
this is the fourth thread someone makes with the same fucking picture TODAY

That's not how evolution works sweetie, increased education doesn't correlate with increased reproduction. If anything, it's the opposite.

>no mention of jews

ahh, so i assume this leaf is skimping on the details (unlike the 4 other guys). But anyways, relax man, not all of us are browsing this site 10 times a day. I don't mean to be a jackass to you, just say this shit first-hand.

How about leave race out of it entirely and see what rises to the top?

we need more afformative action for whites

less zipheads in college