Anybody else seriously regret voting for Hitler 2.0?

Anybody else seriously regret voting for Hitler 2.0?

well luckily SHE didn't get elected

Quite the opposite. I regret not voting for him now that I've seen the other side's reaction. He's got my vote in 2020 though

yes every fucking day, I can't believe I wasted my vote!

Wow. They didn't even try to hide the bait. Nice work OP

Fuckin retard we can see you are the same person replying to yourself, you have the same ID

I wish I had the morals of a democrat so I could of voted twice for Trump desu.

agreed

I regret my vote and im a different person. So eat shit, cultist.

This

This has been done before, you can stop now, dumbass

I'm just waiting for Holocaust 2.0: The Final Judgement

He's not really all that bright. It's been worth the lulz having a crazy guy as president.

Same person?? Something not quite right here

>falling for a troll thread

Underage pls go

I was just pointing out that he was replying to himself. I'm no cultist, I'm open to discuss who the best candidate is (IMO it was Trump but I won't shout at you for voting for someone else).

Bleh bleh bleh

When everyone's a Nazi no one's a Nazi. The left has burned out that word in record time. It's now as meaningless as 'racist.'

will vote for him again

I regret not voting for Trump. I will in 2020 though.

And Hitler 2.0 the female edition didn't win. Hillary lost

You're still a faggot. But, hey, free shit is cool, isn't it, Bernbro?

>a white baby waving a flag is now a nazi symbol
god please nuke us

He is wearing a blue and white Israeli tie.

Didn't vote for him but will next time.

>Hitler 2.0
you are such a tease Op.I cant wakt till he gasses the kikes

are you retarded?

Smarter than Obama and Bush.

>t. sexist

What level of shillery is this on

Fucking summerfags are ruining this site. He is fucking more than retarded.

no faggot.

Fucking summerfags are ruining this site. He is more than retarded.

Is he really, though? He spent a shitload of his own money just to be hated by people.

Agreed

Yes, fuck Trump

Fucking newfags

le epic troller

Every day

They think they are funny kek

I wouldn't be here if I didn't regret my vote

LMFAO! He's....he's...replying to himself over and over pretending to be different people with the same ID. At the end he thinks changing his flag does the job! HA! HA!
Oh God! HAHAHAHA! The retardation of the left is too much. I can't....I can't....

No, I just wish he actually was Hitler 2.0 instead of the centrist we got. Still infinitely better than Hillary though

Do you know what a fucking joke is. You took the bait s fucking hard

I didn't vote for Bernie.

Nah I'm loving it. I can see who is a faggot so much more easily.

I wish we could turn back time, she even won the popular vote

> Not believing they are actually that retarded.
> Despite repeated evidence.

I hope its bait if not well we are in danger

Trumpget is real, I just hope he doesn't ruin our country in the 3 and a bit years he has left.

This happens way too fucking often. This has to be done on purpose. Nobody is that dumb, right?

Agreed

Voted for hill dawg

Not letting that happen again

Also we can't let him have the nuclear codes

Have you been WATCHING the news!?!?

MODS !

Can we please march on Washington and stop this already?

Agreed. I've seen the evil lurking beneath the Democratic Party. Mussolini himself could run against whatever demon-powered hate-robot runs for Democrat, and I'd get a tattoo of the Head himself on my forearm.

Every time it does sensible intelligent people try to convince me it's satire and it's not real. They can't believe it.
But I still think it's real. I just think they can't imagine stupidity on the level being displayed.
Yes....it can happen people. Yes. It can.
We're talking about people who are white and think white people is bad. To even accept the leftist propaganda as real...means you have to be thumb sucking retarded. It's just a fact.

Mods, we might have some autobots

> Can WE please march on Washington and stop this already?
Are you going to play the part of Antifa, BLM, and feminists all by yourself? God please. I have to see it. It'll be the performance of a fucking lifetime.

That's actually pretty funny desu

Nuke this earth

This

I can accept lefties being dumb enough to come here and samefag not knowing what IDs are, but after the 4th or 5th post they're obviously taking the piss, I refuse to believe otherwise

Lol, I just realized that. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

It was him, or this creature. I'll never regret it.

Of course, its a silly troll. I did giggle at the flag change replies, its just so dumb its mildly humorous.

That... is hilarious.

I don't see why people compare him to hitler. For one hitler was more charasmatic, and...OH YEAH, hitler was actually racist. It's sad that people don't realize he only wanted to be president for publicity and he chose republicans because they're stupider.

cough drops

It's about a third of the US population now.
Total idiocracy.
And it's real.
They're raising their kids to be the wrong gender!
Why is this so hard to get for many people?

not quite but if i don't see more deportations i might change my vote in 2020

Those darned cough drops.

She's helping two men up the stairs, what's the problem?

kek, considering shilldog wanted a 550% INCREASE in Hajji importation, I'll take Lord Trump, cuckboi

It's 100% possible.
the vast majority of boards on Sup Forums do NOT have thread IDs, and the FAQ doesn't mention them.

If you were being briefed on Sup Forums, you'd be briefed based on a study performed in Sup Forums and Sup Forums, the most popular and active boards.

You wouldn't be prepared for Sup Forums

Why are you calling Ariel Sharon hitler? Do you really regret voting for him?

Hilldawg's got Kuru disease.. scarfed on too many kids

You would vote for Kid Rock

>I refuse to believe otherwise
Oh as though obvious retardation and social embarrassment has every stopped them.
You know this is the hardest time I have on Sup Forums.
Arguing with intelligent people about how dumb the left actually really is.
You people refuse to believe me.
I mean their son's name is Laticia and she likes glitter lipstick but oh no they're not that nipple licking retarded. Nope.
Can't be. It's like you're all afraid of it being real.

Nope.

No....no I don't think so. I don't think anyone is going to vote for Kid Rock.

I saw some tranny samefagging on Sup Forums one time, back when it had IDs briefly. The tranny was asking if it was "passable", and after a few posters informed it that it looked like an ugly dude in makeup and a dress, it began complimenting itself, with shit like " you look good grrrl, fuck the haters". I laughed, and felt bad for its obvious mental illness, simultaneously.

If hitler 2.0 is what it takes to get rid of the hidden communists and kike sympathizers in DC. I'm down for the fourth reich.

I wish i could vote daily for Trump.

>kekistani flag

anyone seriously regretting that op is a fucking homo? im not

sage goes in all fields

I will never regret the asspain I caused so many numales and race replacement activists on that day. I dono't care if Trump does nothing. The hysteria is enough for me.

It's herd mentally in the extreme.
That's the problem.
You see we argue with logic and reason if we can, a solid individual, with his or her own mind.
Right?
The Leftist does not. They go with the group mind. They are the borg. And when one must stand alone, they will often pretend to be multiple people. Why? Because they think others agreeing with them validates their point.
Herd think.
What the leftist would never understand is that a person on the Right can hear a thousand voices against him or her, and not waver. Because his ideals are his own.
That's why the right argues with each other all the time. We are a bunch of individuals. We don't always get along.

As apposed to "The War Criminal" Shillary?

Ex democrat, here after all the fake media, I hesitated about switching sides but I voted for trump. At first I was nervous but I love his twitter feed. He is rogue and what America needed.

You're just a rebel and enjoy being in the counter culture. Welcome aboard I guess. Get that thing out of your nose though god dammit.

Jesus Christ. They are not sending their best. You should loose shekels for being this retarded

still bathing in salt after 10 months

exactly hes not establishment, that's why the establishment hates him

I luckily voted for Trump and will again. I think the identity politics pushed me away.

9*

I made the mistake of not voting for him the first time, but I will definitely be voting for him in the next 5 elections based on all the great shit he's been doing.

0/10

You didn't want to have a label put on you?
You didn't fit neatly into one of the little boxes did you.....
Good man. You're a real human being after all.

my regret is we didn't elect hitler 2.0; just some bantz master who will never be as bad as hilldawg.

What really turned me away from the Democratic Party was the hypocrisy. How could Mrs.Hillary call the entire voter base deplorable yet take a high road position? Trump has never presented himself as polished or politically correct so as a person I can respect his genuineness.