Is Hillary going to make comeback after Trump's impeachment? Clinton/Warren '18 would be a dream ticket

Is Hillary going to make comeback after Trump's impeachment? Clinton/Warren '18 would be a dream ticket

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WCLO0WBvhF8
youtu.be/twFJWKUpUTQ
youtu.be/JDzsZIg_KWA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If Trump get's impeached and removed, then Pence becomes president. If both gets removed, then Ryan becomes president. There's something called the 25th amendment

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lol, at you

kys

saged and gay

Dream ticket for what office?
Neither of them are athletic enough to catch dogs.

Unlike Nixon Trump didn't even win the popular vote. There needs to be an election when Trump falls or the new government would have no legitimacy.

>Is Hillary going to make comeback after Trump's impeachment? Clinton/Warren '18 would be a dream ticket

How about another Clinton/Gore ticket just like in '92 .

it would be worth Shillary winning to have another Trump/Clinton campaign. that was fucking tops.

Donkey bait.

Are you a retard or something? Only a liberal would a no fundamental understanding of how our political process works.

>Trump didn't even win the popular vote

Neither did obama . But guess who became President ??

I'm thinking based Bernie for 2018. I don't trust Hilary but still voted for her. Let's give based Bernie our support for 2018 guys. I think if all of us anonymous guys worked together we could make it happen

Gore is a straight white man and also too old

>Clinton/Warren '18

Not sure if bait or actually retarded....

Still believes trump will be impeached lol, this is fucking pathetic and sad, kys

Why in the fuck will we vote in 2018 for president?

Line of succession get lost in the mud?

Hillary got the death sentence. Shilling won't stop that.

The people won't accept a new president if they didn't vote for her. Therefore an election needs to be held.

You really are a special kind of stupid

>illegal votes
Trump still won

So was Bernie... And he nearly be Hillary...

There were no illegal votes except those cast for Trump by voting machines hacked from Russia

Dream on fun flag thread #6462882626636

Bernie should not be president. Hillary should.

Obongo encouraged illegals to vote
youtu.be/WCLO0WBvhF8

Fake news

the proof is in the video

Ya havent been paying attention lately. According to Sup Forums she was indicted on Monday for crimes. At least thats what everyone expected to happen.

youtu.be/twFJWKUpUTQ

Fake news. Obama said citizens can vote, which they can. Citizens should not be afraid of voting if the have undocumented relatives is all. In no way does he say non citizens should go vote even though it would be sensible.

You, uh... you know we don't have an election if a president is removed from office, right?

Also, most of the lefties I know would kill themselves if Clinton ran again.

Undocumented = illegal, retard.

>Clinton/Warren '18 would be a dream ticket
Your adorable

>If you have a family member who is undocumented

You're familiar with birthright citizenship, right? If someone's mom is illegal, but they were born in the US, they're a citizen and can vote.

If you have FAMILY who are illegal. Not if YOU are illegal. You can have illegal immigrant family but be a citizen yourself. There are a lot of ways that could happen.

Or should citizens with illegal family members be barred from voting for some reason?

Can you run from prison?

Impeached on what grounds? Making you mad isn't an impeachable offence.

If Satan supports it, I'm against it.

Bernie's a Jew, though.

The Constitution doesn't work that way.

Anyone telling you Trump will be impeached is full of shit.

At the same time, anyone telling you he definitely WON'T be impeached is full of shit.

Watergate took like 3 fucking years to play out. It's way too early to start declaring anything in either direction.

That said (and, full disclosure, I'm a left-wing Democrat-voting asshole), I don't think Trump will be impeached. And, looking at the state of the Democratic Party, I'd say the party's going to implode in 2018 and Trump will sail to reelection pretty easily after they nominate Cory fucking Booker or some shit in 2020.

it was her turn!

What do you think happened when presidents were assassinated in the past? Do you think people declared their vice presidents illegitimate or something?

If Trump gets impeached or resigns, Pence becomes president, faggot.

Past presidents were not half as controversial. They also won the popular vote. This is different.

birthright citizens are cancerous but that's beside the point, the focus is on non-birthright illegals

Lmao^ digits just tucked over Satan's will. God bless us too over turn this law!

>Past presidents were not half as controversial.
I seem to recall one actually splitting the union in half. We had a war about it. Civil ...something I'm sure you know what it was called.

Birthright citizenship, the way it is currently interpreted, is one of the reasons the US is in the predicament its currently in. It needs to be repealed like 2 decades ago.

>running her again
ahahahahahah holy shit a guy can dream

Muh popular vote meme. Nigga trump won the popular vote. Illegals aren't people.

>Clinton/Warren '18 would be a dream ticket

For us.

clinton wont be running and warren might not live to see 2020. not a threat shes just old and her memory is failing. she cant remember that a judge isnt allowed to give support to a political candidate. she will leave the stove on and die in a house fire

there wont be any impeachment and even if their was it goes to the vp who then appoints a new vp

Always gets real quiet, real fast when you toss that out there.

Russiagate is dead, man. Did you not get the memo from your overlords?

She's been all over the news this week promoting her book and reading out loud excerpts that she is scares of rich business ppl lol

>> you know it. Democrats should know they need new blood, but looks like they're too retarded for that.

>read post where the poster obviously doesn't know how the laws are written.
>notice it's a democrat poster

>Russia hacking is real
a big nothing burger
youtu.be/JDzsZIg_KWA

Trump is going to be impeached. Right. Because he has dementia? Becuase pissgate is totally real? Because his Russia horse is finally going to come in? Becuase he's TRULY a Nazi?

When is the American public going to learn this is all smoke and mirrors leading up to 2018 becuase, right now, they got NOTHING.

>2018

Please read the constitution. You may also want to learn the order of succession. But your a lefty so I doubt you know that let alone your rights.
#youdontgetadooverifyaimpeach

>then Pence becomes president. If both gets removed, then Ryan becomes president.
Trump needs to get rid of Pence and Wisconsin needs to get rid of Ryan, seriously let those cheese dicks have it

Does the OP really think that's how impeachment works?

hey asshole, look up the succession to the office of POTUS. what a fucking moron you are OP.

>There needs to be an election when Trump falls or the new government would have no legitimacy.

And? Doesn't matter, it's a part of the consitution. We established the rules a long time ago. If it were otherwise, one party could feasibly just kill enough people without connecting themselves to it, and win no matter what happens.