"WTF I love paying for the wall now!"

"WTF I love paying for the wall now!"
-Trump supporters.

Other urls found in this thread:

heritage.org/immigration/report/the-fiscal-cost-unlawful-immigrants-and-amnesty-the-us-taxpayer
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-immigration-wall-exclusive-idUSKBN15O2ZN
youtu.be/wyxSZhushjU
archive.is/sYxBD
archive.is/7c8aH
archive.is/okVdM
archive.is/X58FI
archive.is/XZqlb
archive.is/iEDPe
archive.is/7zvUf
archive.is/sga85
archive.is/lJk4Z
bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm
archive.is/2sG4k
archive.is/Bxbev
archive.is/TQrnw
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/cpi.pdf
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf
archive.is/Dbg7F
archive.is/Tznks
archive.is/t2RHr
archive.is/uf5OQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs
nydailynews.com/amp/new-york/u-s-not-found-dollar-el-chapo-money-article-1.3134053
explorer.usaid.gov/
state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/35749.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>american taxpayer
you mean Democrat senators/representatives

El Chapo act.

But there was already funding alloted for the wall but it was robbed for some other bs we dont need like doe, nsa (dhs can do it) etc etc. Beuacracy is a fucking broken system when it gets as extensive as America. Everyone knows that knows a govt employee that they half ass their jobs. So maybe we should fix that first.

*Bureaucracy
That one always gets my autism

Who's money do you think they would use?

If that's what it takes.

literally Drumpf

>"WTF I love paying for the wall now!"
>now!"

Conservatives have wanted the wall for decades.

The wall will be reimbursed 100% and then some via tariffs on Mexican corporations, and the reduction in crime processing costs.

>There are approximately 3.7 million unlawful immigrant households in the U.S. These households impose a net fiscal burden of around $54.5 billion per year.
>heritage.org/immigration/report/the-fiscal-cost-unlawful-immigrants-and-amnesty-the-us-taxpayer
>Exclusive - Trump border 'wall' to cost $21.6 billion, take 3.5 years to build: internal report
>reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-immigration-wall-exclusive-idUSKBN15O2ZN

If Trump opened a fund where people could donate to the wall it would have the funds within a week, but that would also be a political black eye

Can't wait to see Trump get cucked by the GOP establishment yet again. Literally an impotent president.

Government effs up everything. I'm fine with shutting it down. Build the wall.

>This.
>1000% This.

Dear Donald,
pls let me live in your free country and I will help build the wall for no monetary compensation.
Thank you.
t. White European

>Heritage foundation says illegals cost us too much
And shareblue says Trump pees on hookers.

>Open a go fund me for the border wall
>Angry Trumpsters empty their pockets into a fund
>They actually get enough money to do it
>It never happens, Trump slushes the money around to the right people and pockets a large chunk

youtu.be/wyxSZhushjU

JUST BUILD THE FUCKING WALL ALREADY,

WHO GIVES A FUCK WHO "PAYS FOR IT", WE ALL KNOW THE WHITE MAN AND HIS TAXES PAY FOR EVERY MOTHER FUCKING THING IN THE WORLD AS IS. IT FEEDS ALL THE LITTLE NIGGER BABIES IN AFRICA, IT BUILDS MISSILE DEFENSES IN ISRAEL, IT PAYS FOR THE BROWN HALF OF AMERICA TO GET FAT AND WEAR JORDANS,

JUST BUILD THE WALL ALREADY.

By any means.

Did you notice how they lowballed the total amount of illegals? The real projected number of illegals in the united states is projected at around 11 million+.........

you dont realize how much a wall along the entire southern border of the United States would cost, do you? We dont even have normal affordable healthcare, and you idiot want to build a wall.

What the fuck do you know about Presidents? You have a faggot loving PM who goes to faggot festivals and let's sand apes pillage and rape his women lmfao get the fuck out of here before you get BTFO'D.

He lies for the love of lying. He ignores everything that's inconvenient and says exactly what suits the current moment.

Pathological liar. Simple as that.

hello shills!!

SINCE WHEN DO YOU LEFTISTS GIVE A FUCK WHAT ANYTHING "COSTS"??

"NORMAL AFFORDABLE" HEALTHCARE AS IN SOCIALIZED FUCK OFF COMMIE WE NEED THAT WALL LIKE 30 YEARS AGO.

We're already paying out the ass for illegals, I'll gladly put that tax money I'm stuck shelling out yearly toward keeping illegals out.

What the fuck are you quoting me for you cunt?

Then
FUCK ISIS!!!

Now
FUCK TRUMP!!!!

GOD DAMN IT MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!

This is a fact, any nation state can either have a welfare system. Or it can have an open boarders system. . . But any Nation state that attempts both is unsustainable.. ..

Only fucking idiots thought Mexico was going to cut a check. That is not and was never the plan.

This shouldve been stopped in the 90's. Its just about to far gone now.

I don't give a fuck where the original funds come from, I just want the wall.

I don't give a shit who pays for it. I want the flow of democrat voters to stop.

>still talking about legislation that will never get passed

>The real projected number of illegals in the united states is projected at around 11 million+

lol nope. It's been at 11 million for 15 years or some BS like that.

A more realistic estimate shared by many is at least 30 million and it makes sense considering your average illegal alien family consists of at least 2 adults and 5 kids.

Watch some youtube videos of deported mexicans and you'll hear how ALL of them talk about their massive families and how their TEN brothers live in California and they all have hordes of kids.

It's absolutely insane.

Aww do you need a hug trumpcuck?

>No argument

Why do you expect him to handle money like a democrat?

>mfw drumpfkins try to squirm their way out of this

Technically speaking. The United States of America only exists and only has jurisdiction within the District of Columbia. So to build a wall around the entire USofA would be fairly inexpensive. . . You do realize that the USA is not a "government". It is in actuality a Corporation and is allowed to self govern based from its treaties of Peace and Friendship between the USA and Morocco. . .

And on a related note, your birth certificate is actually a certificate of live birth, and it's printed on bank note paper, also , it's important to realize that when you were birthed the news papers had your name printed. It was a notice of a newly formed corp. And according to the Uniform Commercial Code, it was your parents obligation to make claim of your name (aka Corporation) . . If your parents were like mine, they did not claim your name. . And you just myself are now Chattel property of the Banking Kabul . . . (Next time you see a picture of old man Rockefeller, or Lord Rothschild. Make sure you that god for your amazing bond holders) (aka: slave owners)

What? A full wall was never ordered under Obama. How could there be funding allotted for it? Unless you mean he's going to take the money from some other project/agency

>>mfw drumpfkins try to squirm their way out of this

Renegotiation of trade deals with Mexico will cover cost of wall.

If Canada had a border with Mexico, I'd be be fully willing to pay for it as a taxpayer. I'm sure all of Trump's supporters feel the same. Do you honestly think that they will go, "I only wanted the wall if Mexico was going to pay for it! Down with Glumph!!" No, not at all.

Most of his supporters are small governmen types, or libertarians. Do you think they care about a government shutdown? It is their dream come true.

Trump Signs Bill to Extend Veterans Choice Program
archive.is/sYxBD

Trump Administration Streamlines Veteran Medical Records
archive.is/7c8aH

White House to launch veterans' complaint hotline
archive.is/okVdM

President Donald J. Trump visits VA and signs executive order 'Improving
Accountability and Whistleblower Protection at the Department of Veterans Affairs’
archive.is/X58FI

VA fires more than 500 feds under Trump, even before new accountability law
archive.is/XZqlb

Trump signs VA accountability act into law, promises better care for veterans
archive.is/iEDPe

VA expands telehealth access
archive.is/7zvUf

How the VA Choice and Quality Employment Act of 2017 may drive civil service reform
archive.is/sga85

Economy

President Trump Cuts More US Debt for a Longer Period of Time Than Any President in History
archive.is/lJk4Z

Real gross domestic product increased at an annual rate of 2.6 percent in the second quarter of 2017
bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm

Government spending as percentage of GDP down
archive.is/2sG4k

Milestone for Trump: 1 million new jobs in six months
archive.is/Bxbev

U.S. has record 6 million job openings, even as 6.8 million Americans are looking for jobs
archive.is/TQrnw

Wages rising faster than prices
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/cpi.pdf
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf

Consumer confidence back near 16-year high
archive.is/Dbg7F

U.S. unemployment hits lowest level since 2001
archive.is/Tznks

Summer Youth Unemployment Falls to Lowest Level Since 1969
archive.is/t2RHr

Black Unemployment at Lowest Level in 17 Years
archive.is/uf5OQ

Stock market at record breaking highs

The house passed a budget that funded the wall a month ago

>"Executive Order Minimizing the Economic Burden of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act"
Signed: Jan. 20, 2017

>"Expediting Environmental Reviews and Approvals for High-Priority Infrastructure Projects"
Signed: Jan. 24, 2017

>"Enhancing Public Safety in the Interior of the United States"
Signed: Jan. 25, 2017

>"Border Security and Immigration Enforcement Improvements"
Signed: Jan. 25, 2017

>"Protecting the Nation From Foreign Terrorist Entry Into the United States"
Signed: Jan. 27, 2017

>"Ethics Commitments by Executive Branch Appointees"
Signed: Jan. 28, 2017

>"Reducing Regulation and Controlling Regulatory Costs"
Signed: Jan. 30, 2017

>"Core Principles for Regulating the United States Financial System"
(particularly important because it prevents future government bailouts with taxpayer money)
Signed: Feb. 3, 2017

>"Task Force on Crime Reduction and Public Safety"
Signed: Feb. 9, 2017

>"Preventing Violence Against Federal, State, Tribal, and Local Law Enforcement Officers"
Signed: Feb. 9, 2017

>"Enforcing Federal Law With Respect to Transnational Criminal Organizations and Preventing International Trafficking"
Signed: Feb. 9, 2016

>"Restoring the Rule of Law, Federalism, and Economic Growth by Reviewing the 'Waters of the U.S.' Rule"
Signed Feb. 28, 2017

>"The Revocation of Federal Contracting Executive Orders"
Signed: March 27, 2017

>"Establishing the President's Commission on Combating Drug Addiction and the Opioid Crisis"
Signed: March 29, 2017

>"Buy American, Hire American"
Signed: April 18, 2017

>"Identifying and Reducing Tax Regulatory Burdens"
Signed: April 21, 2017

>"Promoting Agriculture and Rural Prosperity in America"
Signed: April 25, 2017

>"Enforcing Statutory Prohibitions on Federal Control of Education"
Signed: April 26, 2017

Nobody was expecting Mexico to cut a literal check ahead of time you retard. Trump has had multiple plans on how to pay for the wall up on his site for over a year, and they will pay.

But the important thing is to put the wall up. Over 200 miles of it have already gone up while you were shilling and more goes up daily.

Why are you such a faggot?

Households

He never said we wouldnt build it, we build and we tax or other way to get them to pay. He said this during the campaign

Not a rebuttal.

A n d r e w J a c k s o n

Andrew Jackson was able to completely eliminate the national debt. . . For one glorious year, the USA wasn't in debt to the bankers

>executive orders
might as well have signed a bunch of toilet paper

God this shitty narrative is going to go into overdrive on the MSM soon to try and prevent the wall from being funded. I bet it works too and Yael Kushner convinces him to cuck. NO ONE GIVES A FUCK HOW MUCH THE WALL COSTS OR WHO PAYS FOR IT JUST FUCKING BUILD IT ALREADY!

I don't give a fuck if the wall becomes the most egregious example of government graft and waste in the history of mankind. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL, DEPORT THEM ALL.

I will help build it, and help pay for it.
Just to watch illegals and the regressive Alt-left cry forever.

They're going to waste it no matter what, might as well be on something worth a damn,

When's the last time you worked in the construction field? Plumbing is primarily white people. . . And Contractors are white. That it. . . Every thing else is built by Latinos. . . If you want a wall. I suggest you pick up a trawl and a bucket of mortar

Keep crying, you little faggot bitch.

We're unfucking our country and you're not stopping this train no matter how hard you whine.

made me kek

>president trump cuts debt
When will this meme end? The debt fluctuates by hundreds of millions everyday as tax is collected, money is spent et cetera. And Trump hadn't even passed any budgets.

We're not going to stop the train mate, we're going to break it :)

Keep cucking for donny like the good little bitch you were born to be, fucking corn-farming hick.

>El Chapo act.
Yes cuck boy, keep thinking you can get your filthy fat goy fingers in the kikes cookie jar, how fucking retarded are you guys?

Wow you are such a fucking faggot. Delete this you fucking libcuck. DELETE THIS!

Yes, actually. I'll happily send my tax money to the wall. I always found the "and Mexico will pay for it!" to be an obvious over-sell.

You're another retarded fuck that can't even fucking read, you're on par with niggers.

How much do Russians pay? Ordinary people are fed up!!!

How do we keep beaners out without a wall then? Checkmate 1 post by this ID.

>uses taxes to pay for wall
>tariff the fuck out of taco town

even if we paid for the wall outselves we would save enough money within 3 years just from cutting down illegals by 95%.

>US gives Mexico over $50,000,000 every year
>Mexicans also take more than that and send it to relatives in Mexico
We don't even need Mexico's permission to reclaim money to put toward the cost of the wall. Upfront, though, it will be paid for through the American budget. It was never supposed to be a Mexican construction project funded through the Mexican government's budget. They're just supposed to pay us back.

We don't. This is not your country.

>>US gives Mexico over $50,000,000 every year
Is a little over 400 muripesos, but that only goes to grease your corrupted politicians, those shekels can only get you so far here buddy.
Also, post sources nigger.

you have to go back

>Vote in their elections
Why can rightists never stop lying?

>government shut down
>people decide to build the wall on their own
>we have a wall and no government
>literal white paradise
tell me again what the problem is

I hope we take that money straight from welfare recipients.

Especially the section 8 nigress with 6 kids living in a bigger house than mine that tax payers pay for.

You feel that? You know what's coming and choices have consequences. You don't half the support you think you do. Remember that.

youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs

Nope
nydailynews.com/amp/new-york/u-s-not-found-dollar-el-chapo-money-article-1.3134053

Mexico has over two hundred airports. What is a "wall" going to do in this modern age.

Lmao.

Americans cant be this stupid. Lmao.

Oh wait. Kek

After you :)

He's not a Demonrat, Brockpuppet. Back to the '70s with your kind.

>Most of his supporters are small governmen types, or libertarians. Do you think they care about a government shutdown? It is their dream come true.
Good thing those retards are like 5% of the population

Mexico will pay for the wall in tariffs.

>Democrats actually believe Trump was going to go to Mexico City and steal the Mexican president's wallet

explorer.usaid.gov/
state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/35749.htm
>Mexico is a major recipient of remittances, sent mostly from Mexicans in the United States, totaling over $22.4 billion in 2012.

:)

>Trumpcuck doesn't realize that tariffs are passed down to consumers in the form of increased prices
Why am I not surprised.

You can track people flying into the country and never leaving, but there's no record if they simply sneak across the border. That's 40% of illegal immigration, but most is still at the border. The wall can immediately cut out more than half the illegal immigration (and the worst half, really, where we have no idea who or what is coming into the country). Deportations can work on the rest.

>$22.4 billion in 2012.
That's it? and you niggers are getting butthurt because that money is not spent on jordans, blunts or flat billed caps?

Can't get shit done even with GOP control both Houses
35% approval ratings
Trump is a lame duck
He'll be gone before the mid-terms

inb4
Shill
Shareblue
etc etc etc
by the Putinbots (who helped to get Trump elected)

Redact Obama's $38 billion military aid to Israel. OMG it's paid for.

That's money you niggers are sending back to your shitskin families. Some will be taken to pay for the wall. That's not why people are upset, though.

It's the art of the deal

20d interdimensional chess

Chess on pizza & pasta

>Mexico won't pay for the wall
>"Let's just wreck their economy and give more power to the drug lords!"
Fucking end yourself right now

You working overtime, leafbro? Seen in you every thread.
Not complaining though. Love watching these right wing retards get BTFO again and again everytime you show up.

>Drumpftards will defend this

pay for a wall or pay for shitskin beaners for the rest of their welfare lives

easy choice desu senpai

>airports
>cant afford tickets
>never heard of airport security

go back to mexico, you have to go back

missing: do all the jobs their population is too entitled to perform, like cleaning toilets and picking vegetables, for less than the local minimum wage.

Republican are in total control of government, everything that happens falls on them

If the government shuts down it is their fault