Is he about to become the next Bill Cosby?

Is he about to become the next Bill Cosby?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-august-tig-notaro-louis-ck-sexual-misconduct-1503518304-htmlstory.html
archive.is/YybdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why? is he a rapist?

Who is Bill Cosby?

He is a creepy fucking faggot. I used to be a standup comedian and there's all sorts of stories of this creepy faggot picking up young dumb wannabe female comedians and doing really weird shit with them. It wouldn't surprise me if this faggot goes down in some scandal sooner or later.

No, Bill Cosby is funny

lies

gas

he needs to learn the secret cold cosby technique

latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-august-tig-notaro-louis-ck-sexual-misconduct-1503518304-htmlstory.html

Like what?

This

I see what you did there

>become the next Bill Cosby?
Does he like pudding pops?

No, for the simple fact that the was vocally pro-Hillary. If Cosby has endorsed Hillary, the liberals would've ignored the whole thing. It's all about maintaining the agenda.

forgot picture
FUCK

Basically sexually assaulting young girls in their early 20s, promising them to help their career, creepy domination play, etc.

Just another really sick fuck in stand-up comedy of which they're everything.

*Everywhere, not everything.

lol

With all the weird ass sexual shit in his TV shows no wonder you hear this stuff rumors or not. Also he's a M*xican

Louis CK? I thought he was King Cuck and not some sociopath rapist guy.

I hope he does. All his leftist shilling should come back to haunt him.

nah, tig notaro is a whiny cunt
her act is literally "I have cancer! haha!" which, like most female comedians, is just a thinly veiled "I have a vagina! haha!"

tl;dr: shes just bitching for attention

I'm just on pol to remind people that no upper lip = pedo every time

The Cuck King let Bill Cosby rape his wife while he jerked off the corner.

Doubt it's true.

as far as I've seen he's not a rapist. I honestly never seen cosbey's comedy carear, and only know him as a rapist. kek

>no upper lip = pedo every time
also reptile

locks the door of his hotel room with them in and makes them watch him masturbate.

proofs?

Flashing people and rubbing your dick on them in the green room, in the alley, at the bar and in fbe dressing room isnt harassment.

That's alpha as fuck though. The cuck king is redeeming himself in my eyes.

norm macdonald is right about that style of therapist's chair confessional comedy, hopefully it peters out eventually. i saw a show recently where a lady got up and talked about her meth addiction and drinking piss to get high and I still don't know how i feel about that, it stuck with me but it just wasn't funny. then again, if a guy did the same set it probably would have been hilarious

who is Bill Cosb?

Not so sure about that. Joss Whedon shilled hard for Hillary, and that's not saving him right now.

He was passably funny until he turned into a mega SJW faggot.

Patton needs to stop telling jokes. They fall dead just like his wife.

>Tells everyone to be a cuck
>Sexually assaults women
That's not alpha, thats predatory. Calling that alpha is like calling nigs playing the knock out game alpha for winning so many fights

It's fucking true

this one is both funny and true
also Patton Oswalt killed his wife

>Turned into
You're obviously unfamiliar with his hometown of Newton, Massachusetts

Tig whatever is perhaps the most forced and least funny comedian of all time.

>She's not funny so watching every redditor have to disavow they're favorite cuck comedian as a rapist won't be fun

I am uninformed, enlighten me

I wasn't implying that, fuck both of them. Funny that it was her

it's what always happens when a truly weak person is given even minimal power. they try awkwardly try to emulate a Chad, yet never successfully becoming.

oh fugg wat does this mean

your newfag is showing, bong
always archive links
archive.is/YybdQ
you in nyc user? I've heard these rumors before, but it doesn't surprise me.

savage Jap

Newton is a very jewy, very leftist, very wealthy city several miles west of Boston . They have a black Mayor, who was elected so the people of Newton could feel better about themselves since most niggers can't afford to actually live there. Also the hometown of the Paki girl and the tall guy and some other faggot from the office tv show. Instrumental in electing Kennedys to Congress even though most Irish got priced out of town a few generations ago. I could go on but I'm on a phone and it's a bitch to type

Is Jello recruiting him?

Good stuff buddy thanks for the redpill

I figured Norway would do it for me

Yes that's why he already basically retired and when he does say stuff it isn't funny. He's hoping if he doesn't do any more stuff it will all go away.

It's hilarious that kirkman is too much of a fucking pussy to say anything

I hope so, I can't wait to see him get hauled off to prison to have his asshole culturally enriched. I'm sure he'll be so happy for the amount of spics and niggers in the country then.

Just listening to some of the old Opie and Anthony archive with Louis and Patrice.

Louis was an entirely different guy a few years ago. Way more cynical and politically incorrect. I guess success changes you slightly.

Plot twist: OP is Louie. He is being held hostage psychologically by the democrats.
He changed his mind about Hillary and now seeks anonymous refugee at Sup Forums.
The article is a warning to Louie about speaking his, now pro-Trump, mind.

This

he actually says his grandmother is Jewish on the Opie and and Anthony show

I never get tired of any of those podcasts with Louie, Patrice, Jim Norton, Opie and Anthony.
Its good stuff. I dont know why he got all cucky. it was seriously some good Sup Forums before there was Sup Forums

Also....
Anthony Cumia does some segments on InfoWars now O_o

is this amy schumer's brother?

He didnt assault anyone, he just locked them in his hotel room and jerked off in front of them.

>Whedon is a crpytochad
>Louis is a cryptochad
who's next?

I have no source for this, but this is a story I've heard before. My aunt is friends with a few local stand up comics in NY and they tell her a few in and outs

Hopefully.
He's a fucking cuck kike spick faggot.
He's always been a creep, this surprises no one.
Ever since he started sucking Gervais' dick and disowning his less famous friends in comedy he's been a marked man in my book.

Chadness is power. Most Chad's you meet in life have that power naturally in high school or college. Weiners who gain power through fame or money are corruptible just the same as any. Really, faggots with victimhood mentality are most susceptible to power's corrosive influence because they've never learned to properly wield it.

no, bill cosby wasn't gay

can someone please explain the "patton killed his wife" meme?
I heard he "forced" her to be on a bunch of meds or something but I don't know anything else

can confirm
t. zuck

>filename
what, was it too "deep" for you, peabrain nordick?

based Norm.

I've seen this 100 times exact saying... there's a shill campaign against Louie ck?

Why? He's a good little liberal cuck.

he bored her to death with his routine
also, codependent fatties

This. This so fucking much. Believe it or not. there is much humility in Chadness more than people realize it.

Take the chad in sports for instance...Even a Chad has to know how to "win some and lose some". Sports is the natural equalizer and gives you emotional maturity that betas dont have the guts to take a risk for.

Any beta that is given power without ever having earned it through self determination is going to be a shit person. I guarantee it.

LITTLE

5/10 comedian gets handsy with women when he's super successful... gee whiz whoda thunk!

Didn't Tig fake cancer tho?

This dumb cunt was a nobody until Louis shined a light on her. I saw him a decade ago and really enjoyed the set. But, sow the wind, reap the whirlwind. Fuck him and fuck Whedon.

He's been dealing with imposters trying to get him banned, so he's sporadic lately

It's because all the girls he jerked off in front of, like Kirkman, played along and then felt gross or wierd about it and started rumors to be catty bitches.

t. not louis c.k.

Most of the type of comedy I like comes from tramsgressive weirdos with boundary issues and sexual hangups. It's what fuels their need to be good comedians.

I bet he did some creepy beta cuck stuff.

Stupid sluts should know women aren't funny

This. If they were Chads they'd be banging all these bitches with no complaints

He looks like a rapist.

>Any beta that is given power without ever having earned it through self determination is going to be a shit person.
You nailed it user
They think it's because they're smarter than everyone else, hence their success. Success is a menace. It fools smart people into thinking they can't lose.

>hiding in plain sight

>Louis has some ugly skeletons in his closet that for some reason we stopped talking about. So allow us to bring to light his personal brand of nastiness: there are multiple rumors, stories, and allegations that Louis C.K. traps young female comics in rooms and forces them to watch him masturbate.

>If you're not throwing up yet, the most notorious incident of this might. Apparently, some years ago at the Aspen Comedy Festival, Louis invited a female comedy duo back to his hotel room. They went along and offered him weed. He said no, and asked if it would be okay if he "took his d--k out."

>They thought he was joking. He was not.

>When he started to masturbate in front of them, they tried to exit. But he stood in front of the door and blocked it until he was finished.

>Gawker originally broke the story in 2012 and claimed there were many allegations that this is common practice for the comic.

>then again, if a guy did the same set it probably would have been hilarious
I think the main difference is what a guy is willing to do to be funny
I imagine there are male comedians who ask the audience to feel things while they're laughing, but they won't become famous because nobody wants that shit, they just want to laugh, so the guys who can turn their horrible life into a joke will garner more success
it shows the length that we're willing to go to satisfy vaginas that we allow them to spit on the unpoken rules of comedy so much in the name of feminisim or some stupid shit

If they don't want to see people jack off or bloody asspussy, they should stop comedy. Normies get out.

>tfw all these rumors started when he went independent and started cutting out the (((middlemen)))

Am I supposed to believe FX execs have the clout to keep all these unknown female comedians from coming forward?

>If you're not throwing up yet

I'm laughing.

Well, he is a spic.

Must be making chicks suck bags of dicks.

yes this
as I said here

I have no upper lip

can confirm

he is a fucking creep

>her act is literally "I have cancer! haha!"
i had no clue who she was until she did her cancer routine. is she the one saying louis ck does weird shit with chicks? because i heard louis ck said that tig totaro's cancer set was the best standup set of all time.

He's learning how quickly (((they))) turn. He went off on his own, subverting the hollywood system of production. This half-goyim will be shut down!!!

There's a delightful kind of irony in watching the left go after its most ardent feminist supporters, like Joss Whedon and this cuck. Makes me wonder if it'll have an effect, or if these people will double down and keep supporting the ideology that destroyed them.