Well educated people with diplomas and bachelors degree are more likely to vote for democrats

>well educated people with diplomas and bachelors degree are more likely to vote for democrats
>dumb, uneducated people who likely never graduated high school are more likely to vote for republicans
Really makes you think

Correct sir

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

wtf I voted for Trump, why are you being mean?

Educated people in germany were more likely to support the holocaust. that's the point of education, to make everyone think the same. "knowledge base" is not the goal and you are 100% aware of this.

This one takes a lot of wisdom to understand.

It's basically due to the predominate intellectual current is composed mainly of high but not extraordinarily high iq materialist.

They see the world's problems and want to solve them, but haven't the wisdom or insight to acknowledge a Truth and reverence for human dignity.

Thus we have a very odd model that I call the retard-smartguy-retard paradigm. Where you believe something, find out it's wrong and think only idiots believe it, then find out later in life that it was actually completely right and almost ingenious in conception.

You have the retard who supports Trump because he's a back woods redneck. He knows what a good guy looks like and know what he likes and while he may have no intellectual argument, he trusts his gut (composed of instinct and wisdom) to tell him what to do. He neglects intellect.

Then you have the smart guy who's smarter than the redneck. He learned that everything the redneck thinks is wrong. He has the intellect and rational argument behind him. He relies solely on logic and rationality to solve his problems; he however neglects wisdom and ignores the human aspect to reality, believing everyone is a rational agent.

Finally we go back to retard. This man has transcended the smart guy. He used to believe solely in intellect but now has effectively combined it with wisdom and a knowledge of human nature to help guide his arguments. He has a strong backing in metaphysics and a deep understanding in history. Ironcailly, despite being smarter than the redneck, he agrees with the majority of the redneck's ideas, but likely from a different more thought out and rational angle.

I've noticed this trend in a lot of things. In particular you see this in politics, religion, leadership, and even landing girls.

The ultimate form is a synthesis of the chad and the virgin, the alpha and the beta, the warrior and the priest, the redneck and the professor.

dumb and uneducated people vote Republican or conservative because they believe it will improve their gibs situation. rich and educated people vote liberally as they want to do whatever they want with their gibs. it's simple gibonomics

Now post the one about income distribution

the holocaust was little known. not even hitler approved of the murders of jews within camps yet he receives flack for it all the time.

This is the meaning of the Sword and Sceptre

Most poltards are neets or underage and in high school.

The ones who do work, work shitty blue collar jobs.

Blue collar workers shoulf fucking die. Can't wait till they all lose their jobs due to automation.

That's so weird. I live in a large city and none of my friends or coworkers voted for Trump. Maybe its because we are all white?

I came for humor, but stumbled across some profoundly good stuff here.

I'm an executive for one of canada's largest employers. Stop projecting.

source ?

Das guud

this graph does not say what education level the person voting holds

take an L sir

I though americas tophat wasnt allowed to post anymore?

Kek

>to support trump, one must abandon logic and reason
Sounds about right

This might be the smartest thing I've read on here in a long time.

Agreed, and I like the Hegelian spin to it.

If voting left or right is based on intelligence, why arent niggers the most ultra conservative people out there?

This unironically.

Can I send you my resume?

this. white genocide and the promotion of pedophilia are for only the most advanced intellectuals.

And democrats are FAR FAR more likely to claim they love unchecked immigration what they are told their identity might be known. They are dirty liars and frauds.

really makes you think that only the really smart could convince themselves that the genocide of their own people is simething they could support

Imagine what WHITE GENOCIDE would be like.
You would have to flood EVERY & ONLY white countries with millions of non-whites.
Then you would have to demoralize ALL whites by screaming the R-Word! at them if they objected
Then you would have to pass laws to FORCE integrate all those non-whites into every facet of White society
Then you would have to…Oh wait. This is already happening!
They say it’s “anti-racist” but it’s simply anti-White
Anti-racist is a code for anti-White

Stop replying guys, thats all liberal tards want, fucking atention whores

white libs usually leave their pet minorities out of this argument. its meant to be an urban white vs rural white insult

only 75% of latinos have a high school diploma. they vote dem bc they believe the libs will let them stay here when they come illegally. obama claimed he would only deport criminals,but he did pretty much the same thing trump is doing now: most illegals being deported have no criminal record, now and under obama.

>he thinks well-educated people live in the "Urban Core"

>brainwashed people that are told what to think instead of how to think, are more likely to vote for democrats
>middle class people that do not want to be dictated to, by unamerican values are more likely to vote for republicans.
ftfy

...and how do you explain all the dumb, poor welfare leeches that are always voting for democrats?

So people with life experience and an understanding of how the world works voted for Trump and the people still living with their parents voted for her. Yeah that sounds about right

Intellectual people have low testosterone due to lack of physical activity or sport. It renders their thinking defective and they go democrat

Did you literally just try to make this up to make yourself feel better about being stupid? It makes you stupider, fucko.

White college educated men vote majority republican and 45% of women do as well.

This is why only people that own their own home and work should be able to vote. Everyone else is just a freeloader.

>blacks always vote democrat
>well educated

People who go to church more likely to believe in god.
So you're telling us that indoctrination is effective.
Shocking.
t. Ivy educated lawyer who voted for Trump.

Now post the stats for STEM and other degrees that actually require intelligence and rigor.
t. physics/cs dual major who voted for trump, as did most of the people in my classes

I'm a software developer you retarded psych major