Brit/pol/ - Comfy edition

>Toppling statues? Here’s why Nelson’s column
should be next
unvis.it/www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/22/toppling-statues-nelsons-column-should-be-next-slavery

>Conservatives were just 533 votes from Commons majority
unvis.it/ft.com/content/07e75438-836d-11e7-a4ce-15b2513cb3ff

>UK General Election 2017: 1.8 million Scots votes 'wasted'
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-40991615

>Quantitative easing is like heroin, says former Treasury official
unvis.it/theguardian.com/business/2017/aug/21/quantitative-easing-heroin-treasury-lord-macpherson-qe-financial-crash

>‘Scandal’ as £3.6bn handed to three firms
unvis.it/yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/scandal-as-3-6bn-handed-to-three-firms-1-8714156

>“It was like a religious ceremony”: What happened at Big Ben’s final bong?
unvis.it/newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2017/08/it-was-religious-ceremony-what-happened-big-ben-s-final-bong

>UK Supermarket ‘Sold Sausages and Ham Infected With Hepatitis’
unvis.it/novinite.com/articles/182502/UK Supermarket ‘Sold Sausages and Ham Infected With Hepatitis’

>Brexit: UK publishes more EU negotiation plans
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40997985

>Prince Charles's popularity slumps to new low ahead of anniversary of Diana's death
unvis.it/uk.news.yahoo.com/prince-charless-popularity-slumps-new-low-ahead-anniversary-dianas-death-103834088.html

>Tony Blair should be prosecuted over Iraq war, high court hears
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/05/tony-blair-should-be-prosecuted-over-iraq-war-high-court-hears

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yTUHxD7N6OY
youtube.com/watch?v=6sAONVmeJi4
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-34337626
twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/871138429744140289
youtube.com/watch?v=SjD9v9H2UrU
youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/culturalidentity/sexuality/bulletins/sexualidentityuk/2015
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck wagies desu

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS
AND THEY DID IT

>Not a unisex/genderfluid/non-binary toilet

TRVE EVROPEAN POLICE

Weren't Tories supposed to be conservatives?

>cities

umm what about the towns?

its ridiculous really when a paki can just jump in a truck literally anywhere and kill 5+ people, doesn't even have to be a relevant place

matters not if its in london or skegness

>Oi mate, you got a licence to drive that vehicle?
What's the world coming to?

lol, britain is so cucked they are afraid to ruin islamic books.

let that sink in, they'd jump in the river for some islamic books. to save them. while scores of actual white europeans are dying.

Waiting for them to BTFO a cruise ship desu. If I was a Jihadi (which I'm not, inb4 GCHQ knock down my door) I'd be focussing on villages, ships and small towns. I'd also be using a real suicide vest instead of a fake one like they keep doing and I'd be using guns instead of fucking knives.

They could massacre a few hundred people on a Haven holiday site somewhere in Cornwall before the police even knew what the fuck was going on. They could also probably get away without being caught.

Conservative =/= conservative

I feel sorry for the UK
Then I remember us and feel sorry for Europe in general
When did we go so wrong?

56%

stop giving them advice

t. statue smasher

>provincial morons mattering to a (capital city) elite

Should have got his other leg and pulled it out from under him. Those PCSOs?

How's Somerset? My grandfather was born there and then baptized at Westminster abbey or some shit.

I can legally burn a Quran
I can legally throw bacon at a mosque
I can legally talk shit on Islam and its practitioners
I can own knives and even horrible firearms
I can call NY ex president king nigger
I can openly suggest beaners make lousy immigrants

You're an embarrassment

Checked and grateful for causing such British butthurt

If you go back about a century, maybe. Certainly not since Cameron and probably even Thatcher.

t. ruler of waves

I've seen that "cling to one leg" 'technique ' before. I wonder if they're trained to do it for some unknown reason, probably just a bad instinctual thing though.

We shouldn't have to face muslim terror attacks at all, but it could be so much worse than it is. Thankfully they're all stupid inbred subhuman morons and their 'successful' plots seem to be more luck than judgement.

>waiting for a white terrorist to actually kill more than 1 at a time

even the IRA could make actual bombs

What's the police doing in a Mosque anyway?

>When did we go so wrong?

Top notch.

Rural county, very few non-whites, beautiful countryside and villages, great cider. If I retire to the countryside Somerset would be my 1st choice.

LET THAT SINK IN
checked

>mostly skinheads

Staying out of the way of rape gangs probably, wouldn't want to offend them

youtube.com/watch?v=yTUHxD7N6OY

whoever posted this earlier, 37:00 - 43:00 is absolute gold

of course the reporter turns out to be a Jew as well haha

Nice trips

Going to share my personal conspiracy theory.

Bought a BLT a while ago from a paki shop. When I took it to the counter the guy said "BLT huh. you know that's laced with poison right?". At the time I asked, "Really? Or..." he said "we'll it's passed QC, but...". At the time I wrote it off as just a muslim thing about pork, but later read that pork products had tested positive for Hepatitis in a major supermarket.

Obviously this confirms nothing but it does make you think. People have been using pork to fuck with muslims for a while now. As a reaction, why not poison the food that you know only your enemies are going to eat?

Probably just paranoia but you really do never fucking know... They do work in the supply chain.

Brother you killed me....
>So the Jews could control your media
>So the Jews could control your banks
>So the Jews control your money
>So the Jews could control your government
>So your children could die for Israel
>So foreigners could destroy your cities
>So foreigners could run your civil and public services
>So you become a prisoner in your own homes
>So your people and race are lost forever

why brother? why...

May Allah bless the Sup Forums x ID filter system.

Allah bless it! These lefty American antifa shills shitting up the last bastion of hope and freedom on Sup Forums. The trannies tried it, 9gag tried it, reddit tried it, communists tried it, many have tried to bring this thread down but by Allah they will not!

youtube.com/watch?v=6sAONVmeJi4

Funniest documentary i've ever seen. Big Narstie meets up with some historical larpers.

Be honest britanons
How bad is London?

cuz churchill gave a good speech innit

lmao

Maybe some truth in it desu:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-34337626

>mfw it's real (although they are on the floor because police told them to)
twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/871138429744140289

WAKE ME UP

>did man just call me a duck
kek

They say it's an international city and they're right. It's fucking awful. It's a cross between Mogadishu and Islamabad with US black gang culture thrown into the mix.

>Implying they come here for advice

It went wrong a long, long fucking time ago lad.

You statues are being ripped down and nobody is doing anything about it
You're president is a kike lover
Your country is Israel 2.0
You're sending more troops to Afghanistan like total cucks
You talk the talk but have never once managed to walk the walk

The more we face the better. The worse things get, the quicker the country will turn against it. We need daily attacks

This. One day soon we'll have our own Breivik and he'll take out >100 muzzies

That does sound like paranoia, but then if you die from buying food off a Paki you kind of deserve it. I've not knowingly handed a single penny over to a paki in about 2 years. It's really not that difficult to do.

London is a fucking nightmare. Pic related

It's fucking filled with gold

I see dark times ahead for our once great country, lads. Still I remain optimistic in the very long term at least, but short-medium term we have a lot of pain to go through.

This is our life now.

Not too long ago Greece had an empire and was the centre of the world. And the Romans did the same. The Brits had their chance too.

And for what? To sell it all off for fuck all to pakis, kikes and cunts? Fuck everything desu

security through terror

we're working hard to the dysutopian 1984 world, britain is always the one that starts the big evil corporations thing

>Londoner's

Got a small piece of a fingernail stuck in my gums between my front teeth and it won't come out
I made it worse by messing with it and it's bleeding now

>time on the y axis

KIM BRINGING THE BANTZ

every non "western democratic" country brings the bants

youtube.com/watch?v=SjD9v9H2UrU

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!
The words “immigration”, “tolerance” and “assimilation” are being used to PROMOTE a program of geNOcide against White children.

According to International Law, open borders, FORCED integration, and assimilation is GENOCIDE.
Except they don’t call it GENOCIDE when it’s done to White children.
Then they call it “multiculturalism”
STOP WHITE GENOCIDE!
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White

is this true?

Provided you do what the state appointed tour guide says and you don't take unauthorised photos/remove posters it's absolutely right.

nah

>Got a small piece of a fingernail stuck in my gums between my front teeth and it won't come out
>I made it worse by messing with it and it's bleeding now

Stay strong. You- No, we, will get through this together.

At least America ain't so much better either

Dorm inspection at 0800 tomorrow, then I'm going to pick up some paperwork. Wish me luck, lads

Pretty funny desu

oh, thanks for putting my mind at rest. I also love pints too, so I suppose it must be false

If I hated a race, I might campaign to flood all of their countries with MILLIONS of people that are not their race, and tell everyone to “mix in” until no people of that kind were left.
If anyone objected, I would scream the R-word! at them and get them fired from their jobs.
If I hated a certain race, I might do that, but I am not doing that.
Anti-Whites are doing it to White people in EVERY & ONLY White countries.
It’s WHITE geNOcide!
Anti-Racist is a code for anti-White.

The absolute epitome of a lad

It kind of annoys me that a white European can't say that 1930s Germany would've been a pretty good place for them. Of course it would. Muh 6 million is irrelevant to that point.

Is it really extreme to say a white ethnostate would be a good place for a white person? Seems self fucking evident to me whether you agree with it or not.

If you want to spread demoralisation propaganda please piss off to the main board to do it

Don't be racist lad

It's surprising how many times a virulently anti-gay man can turn out to be a friend of Dorothy's though.

I'd welcome him to Britain, desu. If you wear Knights clothing and LARP with middle age battle reenactors you're honorary Brit

Disgusts me desu.

What a fucking legend lmao

>actual stormfront shills
I know your kind. OUT

If millions of Europeans settle in Africa they call it colonialism, when millions of Africans settle in Europe they call it diversity.

racist? your only saying that because I am Whtie, anti-racist is just a code word for anti-White, foul genocidal anti-White evil scum

Nobody says “let’s import MILLIONS of non-Blacks into EVERY & ONLY Black countries until Blacks become a minority, FORCE assimilate them into EVERY black community to create a “blended humanity”, give them Affirmative Action & free health care and push miscegenation 24/7 via movies/t.v shows & media(only in black countries)”
THEN, when the Blacks object we call them RACIST!
Of course not.
They only call WHITES “racist” for objecting to their own geNOcide.
Anti-racist is a >code< for anti-White

Fuck off I'm not a faggot
I hate QUEERS

Just don't call me gay..

wow, who is that peice of hot ass?

don't sow the storm, faggot, or you will reap the whirlstorm

and you will not like it!(probly)

“Multiculturalism” is a program that is FORCED upon EVERY & ONLY White countries.
“Multiculturalism” is a program to turn EVERY White country into a non-White country.
This IS geNOcide. WHITE geNOcide.
If you are White, and you object to your own geNOcide, you are called a RACIST!
Well guess what, my people, White people, are catching on very quickly to the following two things:
1 – Multiculturalism is a code for White geNOcide.
2 – Anti-racist is a code for anti-White.

I went there not long ago for a stag party and to begin with I barely saw it's multiculti side - just some tourists. As the night went on and we headed towards Brick Lane things got increasingly degenerate and then I was being accosted by pakis every other step, dodging puking slags and narrowly avoiding fights.

I went from "this isn't as bad as they say" to "nuke this place" in the course of a night.

So the media would have you believe. I would believe there's a correlation there but I doubt it's anywhere near what we're led to believe.

I remember in school being told that 1/5 people are gay... The reality is around 1/20-1/30 but most people would say it's about 1/5-1/10. It's all bullshit

pic related

Look I saw that gay little mantra of yours like a million times when I was 15 and edgy like you. shoo shoo shill

PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT.

>steal something
>get punished
Muh human rights

>shoo shoo
I don't even disagree with the sentiment, and despise animenonces, but this.

FUCK YEAH! IT'S PICKLE RICKKKKKKKKKKKKK

youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA

That monument is pretty spectacular tbqh. Wish we had some shit like that. With different symbols, obviously.

The figures are much less than that according to the ONS:

>In 2015, 1.7% of the UK population identified themselves as lesbian, gay or bisexual (LGB).

Source: ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/culturalidentity/sexuality/bulletins/sexualidentityuk/2015

I see you like cancerous memes.

FUCK IT WONT COME OUT
AND NOW IT'S BLEEDING ALL OVER THE PLACE

>pic related
they aren't even hiding it anymore huh?

Anti-Whites say there should be no White Countries
Anti-Whites say there should be no White Cities
Anti-Whites say there should be no White Neighborhoods
Anti-Whites say there should be no White Workplaces
Anti-Whites say there should be no White Schools
Anti-Whites say there should be no White Sports
Anti-Whites say there should be no White Anything
Anti-Whites say there should be no Whites
Anti-racist is a >codeword< for anti-White.
White geNOcide!

do something

STAPH

truly comfy, playing gwent in bed lads

I fucked up my fractions because I'm drunk, but that proves my point even more. And I'd still say those figures are overinflated considering so many girls say they're bisexual when really they just kiss their mates when they're drunk.

If it was less than 1% I wouldn't be surprised. Among men I would say it's almost certainly below 1%. I'd like to know the real figure for pure faggots. Not 'bisexual' because that's essentially a fetish gone too far, I'm talking men who exclusively and only fuck men.

I've got a group of about 25 mates and none are gay, none have ever been remotely bisexual etc. I've met and been 'mates' with about another 150 blokes throughout uni and work etc and only 1 has been gay, and he was one of the less insufferable queers. I didn't know he was for about 6 months.

awful handwriting desu

Boy grew up in London.