What immigrant does your country receive most?

What immigrant does your country receive most?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haitian_Brazilian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haitian_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolivians_in_Brazil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolivian_Americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>sandnigger feet
gtfo faggot

Pajeets/pakis

>t. fucking queer

Romanians. 2nd are Germans, 3rd are Chinks afaik.

India

You know who, but the most hated ones were when we took in Sudanese fucks. There's a reason most people hate them, they were raping, stealing, reproducing like monkeys. So we gave them birth control, cracked down harder on them and fucking got rid of them because we're not cucks

Non-white asiatic subhumans of Islamic and secular variety: central asia 15-20 million, china 5 million, Southeast Asia about a million, Turkanans about 4 million + all the partly or fully Turkanian citizens of Russia. Holla lot of removing to do

I LOVE DEATH EATER FEET!

Romanians.
I would gladly burn them all alive.

British. No joke.

>Work harder than you
>Take your jobs because we work hard
How will you survive?

not chinks?

Ecuador

Mostly from the UK, believe it or not.

wE GOT Sixty ( 60 ) Syrians yesterday , but anyway Venezuelans are much more numerous for obvious reasons

Why is this a question that we have to answer?

The nice kind.

romans finally taking back rome

Ugly niggers.

he meant (((British))).

Chinese worker ants are flooding in and they have plans.

Showing the soles of their feet is how towelheads flip you off

Fat Mexicans.

"Work harder"
80% of them are criminals who do nothing but steal and rape.
I literally prefer niggers.

Hispanics

Are you retarded?
Taking back.
What the fuck.

(you)

VENEZUELA

Californians
t. Texan

Every immigrant is trash no matter where they are from.

Venezuelans. Not even the good, hardworking kind that want to earn their way to a better life, just the ghetto rats and literal whores.

>said the white american

All.

yup. Venezuelans. at least most of their girls are cute, but they ALL have that stupid attitude that want to argue about EVERYTHING. I prefer colombian girls, they are the best! 100% welcome

Poles,literallly Poles colonizing us, Turks just breed heavier and Syrians are way too low in number.

They get into Ghettos or try to be niceguys, they migrate to the Eastern border and Ruhr-Area since the begin of the 20th century, they will not stop until they reached the Elbe and Holstein and then will start to genocide and raid German lands until they have enough, we all know they are gong to do that, they live from state gibs, are on a low Level and mwear adidas, they cause and help prostitution and crime.

Their economy is shitty, just like the rest of Eastern Europe, they are proud but have Gangsters,Gopniks and Gypsies.

We're coming for your gibs, get ready.

I hate this foot spamming bong.

Why the mods haven't perm banned you yet is beyond me.

Who cares about what you hate you faggot?

>immigrant
My ancestors were conquerors who made America great 1776™; not hopping on after the getting was good. Besides, they came when NC was still part of England, so not really immigrants since they didn't move to a different country.

Keep Islam away, when Spain is a caliphate I want to go there

Chinese probably

beaners

Asians outnumber them as legal immigrants since 2010, but yes.

Where I live mostly indians and chinese. Both of these groups of women have very nice feet. The men are also very smart and nice.

Here, Bolivians and Haitians are the problem.

Yes, there are places so shitty that even immigration to Brazil is a thing.

pfft. those are rookie numbers. here we have over 60k venezuelans confirmed

Why the fuck would you need to make a thread about this? You could just look up the statistics for this and get the answer much quicker and more accurately. Most of what people say here is just going to be them assuming the immigrants were they live is representative of the rest of their country.

Yeah, that is a real problem for everybody around, when Venezuela collapses, we will all be flooded. And of course, they will not be sending their best. Some of them, I assume, can be good people.

That is true, but there is always a local take on that. Not all imigration is the same, sometimes the imigrants are qualified and civilized. Only locals cal tell you that, statistics are blind for this.

I dont know. I feel like the ones that come here are always the wealthy kind. people that have enough money to start a new life and put on a new business like it is nothing. the problem is house prices skyrocket because every day some rich venezuelan motherfucker is buying a new house and people like me in their 20s looking for a place to live get fucked because of stupid high prices.

mexicans

Wow, didnt know that. They probably see Panama as a nice place for retirement, fucking up all the real state market.

Here, the only thing that increased was the number of prostitutes in the north of the country. The brazilian ones didnt like the competition, hahhaha.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haitian_Brazilian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haitian_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolivians_in_Brazil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolivian_Americans
>people complain about a certain kind of immigrant
>America has just as many or even more
Every time.

spics

WTF I LOVE ISLAM NOW

HNGGGGGG

Literally everyone i know is against the entrance of Haitians and Bolivians here, but somehow every single presidential candidate we had in the recent elections were left-wing retards.

illegals are not immigrants