Whites won't be a minority in the us

because black woman are the ugliest group of people on earth and because of that blacks won't reproduce faster than the white majority of the country. Cucking whites won't work either cause in a few years media won't be able to lie anymore about dindunuffins as they constantly lose ratings and will have to change their pandering demographic and than noone would even want to see or smell a nigger in his/hers sorroundings

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fBtpuzM406s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's not dindus that are the problem its third world immigration as a whole and feminism causing low white birth rates

Beauty is to a degree, subjective and black women, being scientifically as human as a white person, are still meant to look appealing to the opposite sex. While it is true that genetic heritage will cause bias toward females of a certain race, this does not limit the complex human brain from finding appeal in other races.

I find some black women to be genuinely quite ravishing and sexy, and some white women to be plain and/or ugly.

My guess is that you will respond with an image of cherry picked examples that express the best of white women and the worst of black women.

immigrants won't come if you dont make them feel welcome, which you don't right now. Feminism is more of a problem though, a campaign against it would be good. Like a purge in academia and STEM, on legal basis of course, they do so much illegal shit or against their workplace rules so if they judged in a fair process (which can be arranged) they will lose jobs and be pushed into a powerless position.

>I find some black women to be genuinely quite ravishing and sexy
kys

>i decide what everyone else finds attractive, while most likely being a virgin loser who can't get laid even with your high 'standards.'

The best looking black women are one tier below white 8/10s also black female celebrities use make up to look more white. That says it all.

He probably has only had sex with his japanese pillow girlfriend

>a minority
>to niggers

What? Their birthrate stagnated years ago. The only issue we have is Mexicans. Also non-hispanic white took our majority of births back in 2016, and now we're deporting people like crazy.

Niggers annoy the FUCK out of most white Americans, but they're easily avoidable.

happening everywhere

No sweettie, white girls get tans to look more black. The more you know ;)

WHITE-O WOMEN SO SEXYY!!!!

Blacks are not the problem it is shit puke maggot mestizo trash that is the problem.

SEXY SUPERIOR WHITE LADY GOOD TIME

Dam white girls getting btfo

You nasty

youtube.com/watch?v=fBtpuzM406s

BLACK GIRL SO UGLY COMPARED!!!!!

Nah, I'll take mexicans over blacks. At least when mexicans mix with white, the kid comes out white. No pubic hair on head.

>sex with a pillow

user, I'm not sure if you need to take a class on human anatomy or tailoring and upholstery.

>My guess is that you will respond with an image of cherry picked examples that express the best of white women and the worst of black women.

What a turn of events

after few generations of mixing with whites latinos end up like any modern impure breed caucasian

raiders!

It's not niggers that are the problem. It's spics. The nigger population will go down if anything. Thank god for abortion.

they are not your citizens so... fuckin dont let them in

the kikes played their cards and they were bluffing, we had a full house and they tried bluffing us...., dumb greedy penny pinching bitches.

but that would be racist :(

the problem is self correcting, they come because you give them gibs, niggers don't produce gibs hence you can't give them
the fewer whites, the fewer gibs, the fewer gibs the fewer niggers. Not to mention niggers destroy their immediate surrounding very easily, and without gibs they can't fix it, hence broken infrastructure